Become a Patron!

Vaporesso tarot baby review

wiz4vap

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
I received vaporesso tarot baby from buybest for the purpose of this review.

Vaporesso tarot baby colors:

- Blue
- Green
- Black
- Rainbow
- Red
- Silver

BBUeyxC.jpg

Tarot Baby MOD

- Dimension: 42 x 25 x 70.3mm
- Display: 0.96-inch TFT
- Battery: 2500mAh Built-in
- Mode: VW(H/N/S)/VT(Ti,Ni,SS)/VV/TCR(M1,M2)/CCW/CCV/BYPASS
- Battery Power Range: 5-85W
- Resistance Range: 0.03-5ohm
- 2A Charging Time: 1.5h
- Thread: 510 thread
- Super Player Mode with wide resistance range
- 0.002s quick firing speed
- Upgraded OMNI board 4.0 chipset

In the box:

- Tarot Baby Mod (2500mAh Built-in Battery)
- USB charging cable
- User Guide
- Warranty Card

0ZPxJNI.jpg

Vaporesso tarot baby is one very small mod that has built in battery, this mod works from 5-85w and dimensions of this mod are 42 x 25 x 70.3mm. Mod comes in very nice colors which is always good. Build quality of the mod is pretty much good, it feels nice in the hand and there is no any rattling which is good. I really like the design of the mod, I really like the fire button. You can see some details on the mod, you can see "Tarot baby" from one side and from the other side you can see logo and "Vaporesso". Edges of the mod are not sharp and fire button is big so for me this mod is very comfortable for using.

8EHkdKI.jpg

W7fKWS9.jpg

From the top of the mod you can see the connection and we have here gold plated spring loaded 510 pin, threads are good and I didn't have any problems. As you can see connection is a bit raised so the top part of the mod will not be scratched from the atomizer which is really nice. On this mod you can use atomizers up to 24mm in diameter without overhang which is nice considering how small this mod actually is.

8jLTY1B.jpg

On the front side of the mod you can see the screen, fire button, usb port and buttons.
On this device you will use usb port for software upgrade and you will use it for battery charging. This device has built in battery, the battery has 2500mah capacity. Battery capacity in my opionion is good if we consider the size of the mod.
Buttons of the mod are protruding and buttons are clicky and buttons wroks good, I didn't have any problems.
The fire button is big as I said, personally i really like this fire button. The fire button works good and it is very clicky, the fire button is very comfortable for using.
The screen on this device is under the fire button and we have here color screen which someone will like, someone will not, personally I really like color screens.

gg5QjQl.jpg

To turn on the device you need to click 5 times on the fire button, you need to do the same to turn off the device. When you turn on the device in power mode on the screen you will see:

- Battery indicator
- Working mode/pre heat
- W
- Resistance
- V
- Puff counter
- Puff time

in8ojLo.jpg

When you click 3 times on the fire button you will lock the buttons but still you will be able to vape, you need to do the same to unlock the buttons. When you hold the fire button and menu button you can see the version, serial number and chip. To enter the menu you need to click 3 times on the menu button or to hold the menu button. In the menu you can see:

- Exit
- Vw H
- Vw N
- Vw S
- CCw
- SP
- Vv
- CCv
- Ss
- Ni
- Ti
- M1
- M2
- Bp
- Set

If you select set, you will see:

- Time set
- Brightness
- Puff counter
- Theme color
- Smart
- Auto
- Screen timeout
- Version
- Exit

Personally I really like that we can adjust the screen brightness and also I really like theme color option, but I belive many will like clock and date otpions.

Device protections:

- Low voltage protection
- Current Protection
- Load protection
- Timeout Protection
- Anti-Loaded Battery Protection
- Overheat Protection
- Low Resistance Protection
- Short Circuit Protection

How this device works and my thoughts:

So, this is a very small device that has built in battery. This device is very comfortable for using if you like small mods. The design of the device is really nice in my opinion and I really like the fire button. The fire button and buttons works good and without any problems, the fire button is very comfortable for using and it is clicky. Build quality is pretty much good, everything is as it should be, only small con here is that this device is fingerprint magnet, personally I don't mind it. The screen is really nice and on the screen you can see all informations that you need. Also we have here many options and working modes which someone will like and someone will not, I personally like that we have here Vv mode. The battery is pretty much good, 2500mah is more than okay for this small mod, especially if you like mtl vaping.
Mod works good, I really like this chip and I didn't have any problems, usually I use this device with my mtl atomizers.
So, if you want to buy small mod with built in battery I can suggest you this one, it works good, build quality is solid and it is very comfortable for using, also I use it without any problems.

Cons:

- Fingerprint magnet, I don't mind it personally

Pros:

- Solid build quality
- I like the design
- Built in battery / Someone will not like that
- The fire button is comfortable for using
- Buttons works good
- Color screen
- 2500mah battery
- Many options and working modes
- Small device