Become a Patron!

Vaporesso Target...

kimber

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Does anyone know anything about these?? I haven't seen them mentioned here much but man, is this a purdy piece of equipment! I'm looking for an 18650 upgrade to my Istick and I really like the look of this thing. Anyone??

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

centella4u

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
And "these" are?

Oh, sorry, just saw the headings, my bad.
I have a friend who's also a seller and this is the one I saw him carrying around the most. Itmust be good since he has so many things to choose from and this is the one he picked.

kimber

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Oh thanks!! I love Phil!

kimber

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Great video and very impressed with those coils.

KittyVapes

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
I bought mine yesterday and my screen is shorting out.. It happened after about 4 hours so I took out the battery and out in a new LG HE4. Problem went away until today (day 2).....same issue. I am heartbroken because I wanted this mod and tank to work well and it is a stunning metallic purple color! Love the feel of it and the vapor and true flavor are amazing. I popped the tank on my old ClouporT5 until I can return this to my local vape shop. Will update then.

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
I love my tank, I do not have the mod but I do own the tank. I love it, the taste is exceptional and very crisp...It can make flavors taste absolutely great that didnt do well beforehand and its hard to describe. Flavor is Crisp, well defined is the best way to put it...I dont get the same experience from anything else. It still can produce a fine amount of vapor and even the Ni200 coil is satisfying.
Target  .jpg Target .jpg Target.jpg

kimber

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I bought mine yesterday and my screen is shorting out.. It happened after about 4 hours so I took out the battery and out in a new LG HE4. Problem went away until today (day 2).....same issue. I am heartbroken because I wanted this mod and tank to work well and it is a stunning metallic purple color! Love the feel of it and the vapor and true flavor are amazing. I popped the tank on my old ClouporT5 until I can return this to my local vape shop. Will update then.
Where did u find purple???? I SO wanted purple but nobody had them. I ended up with the white and love it. It's just plain sexy! And I love how it performs,, clean and crisp flavors. I have a small concern about the ceramic,,, waiting to hear more about that but for now I'm loving this thing!!

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Where did u find purple???? I SO wanted purple but nobody had them. I ended up with the white and love it. It's just plain sexy! And I love how it performs,, clean and crisp flavors. I have a small concern about the ceramic,,, waiting to hear more about that but for now I'm loving this thing!!

Heavengifts has them...(Preorder)
http://www.heavengifts.com/75W-Vaporesso-Target-2-VTC-Kit.html

MR. MAYHEM

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I'm using the vaperesso ceramic coils in my supertank. It's a mouth to lung coil .9 ohm it's ok not airy at all flavor is cool.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MR. MAYHEM

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I didn't realize these were a mouth to lung coil but it's ok I guess. I'm more of an airy person and these don't hit the mark for me. As far as flavor it's

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
I'm using the vaperesso ceramic coils in my supertank. It's a mouth to lung coil .9 ohm it's ok not airy at all flavor is cool.

How wattage do you use that Kanthal coil at? I use the NI200 since Its cold as shit here and juice turns to glue and without TC every pull is a dryhit outside...I direct lung with the Target Tank...

MR. MAYHEM

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
The kanthal I run at the max 35watts. I use the supertank cuz it's super airy itself but the coil not airy at all. I really gotta pull on it like cig

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Wow! I didn't pay near that for mine. I'll keep checking though,,, thanks for the link!!

No problem, Its just what I saw first, I won mine in a giveaway from them..

lordmage

The Sky has Fallen. the End is Here.
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I didn't realize these were a mouth to lung coil but it's ok I guess. I'm more of an airy person and these don't hit the mark for me. As far as flavor it's

i can agree the air flow is not that good for a direct flow vaper. the vapeston ceramikas has great air flow it just can get hot i run mine on a dna200 in nimode set to 250 and get a great vape just remember the tank gets hot and its best to let off the button and draw a bit to help cool it down a bit.

GrumpyEd

Member For 4 Years
your screen is not shorting out. it is a warning of battery level. the bat meter just covers whole screen when time to charge

JERUS

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year

Just throwing this out there, saw it the other day, think that timing is synched up right. Apparently someone did some tests on the ceramic coil and found some bad stuff and they're investigating further and waiting for a response from the manufacturers.

KittyVapes

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Low battery at 30% remaining? Regardless that is good to know. I bought my purple target the day my local vape store unpacked it. I also saw that video with the poison warning but am waiting on definitive proof. The ceramic coil was developed so it would be safer than burned dry hits from cotton.

MR. MAYHEM

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Lmfao gotta love warnings but it better than cigs.

JERUS

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Lmfao gotta love warnings but it better than cigs.

Yeah I'm not one to be worried, just saw it and I know many are very concerned so thought I would be good and throw it out there so everyone knows what's going on.

KittyVapes

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
I get stopped every day and almost scolded by people who think I am poisoning myself. I usually just listen to them giving the dumbest blank stare until they stop their rant. Then walk away like I never heard a thing they said.

MR. MAYHEM

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Breathing some of this air is bad for u so it is what it is.

KittyVapes

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Last time I checked there has been no definitive PROOF for me to believe it. Okay the coils were tested but am I able to see the results? I stopped freaking out about things that I can't prove. For now I am more worried about walking around town while not paying attention because I am trying to find my cell or my vape in my purse and then WHAM....hit by a bus! At the moment this is the only health concern regarding my cell or vape. :eek:

JERUS

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Last time I checked there has been no definitive PROOF for me to believe it. Okay the coils were tested but am I able to see the results? I stopped freaking out about things that I can't prove. For now I am more worried about walking around town while not paying attention because I am trying to find my cell or my vape in my purse and then WHAM....hit by a bus! At the moment this is the only health concern regarding my cell or vape. :eek:
We all put deadly/harmful things into ourselves all the time saying "ehh fuck it"

As far as Proof, I think they're just being responsible scientific minds wanting to make sure they have the facts before calling out a company. The guy was vaping on it while he was bringing up the subject, obviously the carefree attitude isn't exclusive, but I think the point was simply "hey you might want to shelf this for a little bit while some facts are cleared up because something strange showed up". It's a comment worth sharing. There's no good reason to not heed that message, it's simply not caring which we all have the right to do. The fact that you may get run over tomorrow isn't really a logical reason to risk your health. If you want to use this, just say "ehh fuck it" and go ahead, but there's no good coming from downplaying the concern.

I'm not trying to scare anyone, just trying to make sure people are well informed. Again, if I had the thing I'd probably be vaping it right now if it was more enjoyable than my other setups, but that doesn't discount that there may be issues with it.

kimber

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I saw that video. Guy said he'd been using that coil for a day, maybe two? It looked BAD when he took it apart. I had been using mine for about a week so thought I'd take mine apart and see how bad it was. I yanked the coil out and yeah, it was gunky. Wouldn't you expect that after a weeks use? I didn't have a tool to cut it apart but I could see the ceramic in there, even dug around at it a bit. Mine was nowhere near as black and disgusting as that one in the video. My first thought was that guy had to be vaping some kind of dark juice,, any dark juice would turn any ceramic or cotton that awful nasty black. I use mostly clear juices and my ceramic was a little darkly tinged maybe but nowhere near what that guy was showing. Felt like a blatant scare tactic to me. Are they safe? IDK. I sure hope so because this is a great tank. In the meantime, I've been told the freemax starre coils and the triton mini rta fits in it so I'll get those until better evidence comes out. Is any of this stuff safe? Who knows? I know one thing though. It's WAY better than smoking and for me that's good enough right now.

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
I saw that video. Guy said he'd been using that coil for a day, maybe two? It looked BAD when he took it apart. I had been using mine for about a week so thought I'd take mine apart and see how bad it was. I yanked the coil out and yeah, it was gunky. Wouldn't you expect that after a weeks use? I didn't have a tool to cut it apart but I could see the ceramic in there, even dug around at it a bit. Mine was nowhere near as black and disgusting as that one in the video. My first thought was that guy had to be vaping some kind of dark juice,, any dark juice would turn any ceramic or cotton that awful nasty black. I use mostly clear juices and my ceramic was a little darkly tinged maybe but nowhere near what that guy was showing. Felt like a blatant scare tactic to me. Are they safe? IDK. I sure hope so because this is a great tank. In the meantime, I've been told the freemax starre coils and the triton mini rta fits in it so I'll get those until better evidence comes out. Is any of this stuff safe? Who knows? I know one thing though. It's WAY better than smoking and for me that's good enough right now.

I vape a TON of juice...I sucked up almost 1300ml in the last 3 weeks myself so if anyone is going to have issues with the ceramic coils Im sure I will be one of the first with symptoms...

I will post if I do end up dying or not :cool::p

Last edited:

MR. MAYHEM

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I also have aspire Clapton coils that fit in tank. Using those also good flavor. Great vapor production but they don't last long at all. I'm starting to get a harsher taste from the ceramic coils so Ima change them and take a peek at coil when I replace

KittyVapes

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
We all put deadly/harmful things into ourselves all the time saying "ehh fuck it"

As far as Proof, I think they're just being responsible scientific minds wanting to make sure they have the facts before calling out a company. The guy was vaping on it while he was bringing up the subject, obviously the carefree attitude isn't exclusive, but I think the point was simply "hey you might want to shelf this for a little bit while some facts are cleared up because something strange showed up". It's a comment worth sharing. There's no good reason to not heed that message, it's simply not caring which we all have the right to do. The fact that you may get run over tomorrow isn't really a logical reason to risk your health. If you want to use this, just say "ehh fuck it" and go ahead, but there's no good coming from downplaying the concern.

I'm not trying to scare anyone, just trying to make sure people are well informed. Again, if I had the thing I'd probably be vaping it right now if it was more enjoyable than my other setups, but that doesn't discount that there may be issues with it.
I do appreciate you posting that video and I am sorry if I came off as rude. I have been following daily to see if there has been any definitive proof. If you or anyone does find any PLEASE let everyone know asap.

JERUS

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year

Don't have speakers right now to double check, but could have sworn it said that they sent off a batch of coils to be tested in a lab. So it's not just looking dirty or gross but actually being scientifically analyzed and coming back with questionable results.

And @KittyVapes no offense taken, and I didn't see it as rude. I just would hate to see someone make the decision to use this without understanding that they are taking a risk as far as the facts show currently. Especially with younger people we all sometimes make irrational reasons for why we can take risks, saying screw it is fine, but we shouldn't fool ourselves into believing that doing so is rational. I know I do it all the time, but I do try not to, and at least accept that the poor decisions I make are simply just poor decisions. (I don't drink too much because I don't wake up with hangovers, so drinking a bottle of whiskey in a single night isn't bad! :confused:)

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Don't have speakers right now to double check, but could have sworn it said that they sent off a batch of coils to be tested in a lab. So it's not just looking dirty or gross but actually being scientifically analyzed and coming back with questionable results.

And @KittyVapes no offense taken, and I didn't see it as rude. I just would hate to see someone make the decision to use this without understanding that they are taking a risk as far as the facts show currently. Especially with younger people we all sometimes make irrational reasons for why we can take risks, saying screw it is fine, but we shouldn't fool ourselves into believing that doing so is rational. I know I do it all the time, but I do try not to, and at least accept that the poor decisions I make are simply just poor decisions. (I don't drink too much because I don't wake up with hangovers, so drinking a bottle of whiskey in a single night isn't bad! :confused:)
Vaporesso already sent some to multiple third party testers and none of which found anything toxic....Still waiting to hear from the "Other Vendor" that said they were toxic but had no proof...about the second testing, it should of been done a while ago.

NGAHaze

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Vaporesso already sent some to multiple third party testers and none of which found anything toxic....Still waiting to hear from the "Other Vendor" that said they were toxic but had no proof...about the second testing, it should of been done a while ago.

Exactly. I'm not saying it's not possible but it's not like ceramic is new wicking material. It has been used in gennies for years and I don't recall any mention or concern about toxicity there.

JERUS

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I certainly hope you're right and nothing is wrong. I guess I just see tests issued and reported by the people making the product to not be as trustworthy as people outside that as I don't see how it'd benefit them enough to bother. But ehh, lets hope all is well. You're right though if nothing is said soon you can probably assume either the results came back and all is well, or the whole thing was a hoax. Either way, are you using it and enjoying it? The tighter draw on it sounds kinda nice.

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
I certainly hope you're right and nothing is wrong. I guess I just see tests issued and reported by the people making the product to not be as trustworthy as people outside that as I don't see how it'd benefit them enough to bother. But ehh, lets hope all is well. You're right though if nothing is said soon you can probably assume either the results came back and all is well, or the whole thing was a hoax. Either way, are you using it and enjoying it? The tighter draw on it sounds kinda nice.
Yea I normally dont like TC or Tight Draws but the cold weather has made me more friendly to TC, no more dryhits from juice being too thick. The Target I wont in a Giveaway and the coils are the best tasting things Ive ever had, even though they are tighter draws and lighter wattages, these things can throw some clouds. The draw I find isnt too restrictive, much like a Kanger Subtank....

JERUS

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Sounds nice. I've always liked a tighter draw but it can't just be from external airflow adjustment, I find more than anything that just makes the device into a whistle while I still get similar airflow, gotta close them almost all the way to really notice a difference. I used to rebuild my Atlantis coils at smaller gauges and that made far more of a difference.

MR. MAYHEM

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Not really a fan of tight draws. Correct adjusting airflow doesn't really make a difference on these coils. But not bad flavor

MR. MAYHEM

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
So changed out coil today. Flavor wasn't burnt but kinda felt like it was time. I didn't take coil apart just looked down middle and that shit was nasty. Gunned up black. It was gross. Flavor was ok at beginning but that black color got me thinking if I wanna use this again.

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
So changed out coil today. Flavor wasn't burnt but kinda felt like it was time. I didn't take coil apart just looked down middle and that shit was nasty. Gunned up black. It was gross. Flavor was ok at beginning but that black color got me thinking if I wanna use this again.

That happens to anything that vaporizes eliquid...Its the juices residue cooking on top of the heating element...

MR. MAYHEM

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Dude I've had burnt coils and they were never this dark not even close

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Dude I've had burnt coils and they were never this dark not even close

These are Ceramic, they are not the normal coils you are used to...Things will not be the same.
The only issue you could have with one is if it heats up enough to crack or shatters...the color makes no difference at all

Last edited:

KittyVapes

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
your screen is not shorting out. it is a warning of battery level. the bat meter just covers whole screen when time to charge
After your reply I read up on batteries and now realize that I am NOT supposed to drain my batteries to 0. So much to learn for old ppl like me so ty for the heads up on this.

bbybee

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Mine has been doing the same kind of thing. Not sure about the battery warning thing. Mine flashes randomly and is unreadable. The worst part is that the area around the up and down buttons gets hot. Sure sign of problem with the circuit board. Battery has not heated up though.

HaileStorm

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I didn't get the tank but I did get the 0.9ohm coil head for my Triton v2 tank. I found the flavor of my juice was muted. Can't say for sure right now as I've had a cold for the past few days and that might be affecting the taste. Also just installed it yesterday so it might not have broken in just yet. I did vape two full tanks of my juice on it though it might take longer for ceramic coils to break in.

GrumpyEd

Member For 4 Years
Mine has been doing the same kind of thing. Not sure about the battery warning thing. Mine flashes randomly and is unreadable. The worst part is that the area around the up and down buttons gets hot. Sure sign of problem with the circuit board. Battery has not heated up though.
buttons should not be getting hot. flashing screen not sure of. but i would say turn it in for a replacement.

I have not been vaping long, but when I heard about the vaporesso unit with the ceramic coils and saw all the reviews on YouTube I had to have one. When it came in it did not in my opinion live up to all of the hype. I used temp control and wattage, tried every juice I had, I either got very little flavor or a burnt taste that would not go away. These were juices that I knew tasted good in my Kanger Nebox and subvod.
I used the coils that came with the mod, and some out of a brand new pack. Nothing tasted good and some were downright terrible. IMHO, YMMV, etc

mikeyboy74

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Does anyone have an idea of how long ceramic wick coils generally last, Vaporesso and/or other? If they last 3-4 weeks or more, I see them as practical, especially if regulations tighten.

I was on the Ijoy site looking at the Reaper Plus with ICC ceramic coil, when a chat box appeared. They replied that this coil lasted about 2 weeks. I've gotten more than that from Herakles, Atlantis, and Kanger coils. Even my TFV4 CLP2 lasted 10 days with sweet juice, darker custard mix.

PaulS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
freemax scylla has ceramic coils, an RBA deck and vapes great. Tested one out at my B=M. I would look at that first.

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Does anyone have an idea of how long ceramic wick coils generally last, Vaporesso and/or other? If they last 3-4 weeks or more, I see them as practical, especially if regulations tighten.

I was on the Ijoy site looking at the Reaper Plus with ICC ceramic coil, when a chat box appeared. They replied that this coil lasted about 2 weeks. I've gotten more than that from Herakles, Atlantis, and Kanger coils. Even my TFV4 CLP2 lasted 10 days with sweet juice, darker custard mix.
Ive had mine going for 2 weeks and its still going....Ill let you know when I find it time to replace it..

VU Sponsors