Vaporesso Target PM80 - Consensus on coils?

Discussion in 'Open Pod Systems' started by Ms. Trixy, Feb 28, 2020.

1. Ms. Trixy

Ms. Trixy Trying to weather the storm. VU Donator Platinum Contributor Member For 4 Years ECF Refugee Reddit Exile

Blog Posts:
    Just wondering if there has been a general consensus on the 0.20Ω vs. 0.30Ω Mesh Coils.
    I'm about to pick up 1 or 3 PM80s and find that the 0.30Ω seems to sell faster than the 0.20Ω.
    (Damn good reviews on this device!)

2. pizzadave80

pizzadave80 Gold Contributor Member For 3 Years

Blog Posts:
    I didnt have good luck with the coils on the one I reviewed. Leaked and pooled up in the device on top. I used 70/30 liquid and if it sat for one day the entire pod would be drained. Didnt matter which coil I used.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

3. Ms. Trixy

Ms. Trixy Trying to weather the storm. VU Donator Platinum Contributor Member For 4 Years ECF Refugee Reddit Exile

Blog Posts:
    Yikes! I've never heard a thing about it leaking. I found your Reddit review. Aside from the power and tank capacity (I won't be using mine full time), I wonder if it has something to do with pressure? Maybe the coil pushed back out just enough allowing liquid to pass? That's the only thing I can think of. I did a quick Google search and didn't see anything about leaking.

Since I've been bit by the occasional atomizer leaking into the mod overnight I was going to have hubby make me a 3D print of a small, 3 bay tray that I could put the pods in when not in use. I'd like to keep one bedside and one in my purse.

Did you have a preference of one coil over the other? Yeah, I think I'll try one for now. I hit a good sale of $24.

4. AmmR

AmmR

Blog Posts:
    Hi! I'm writing a review on one of these and I really liked the 0.30Ω coils over the 0.20Ω, just felt like I got a better flavor, more restrictive airflow and managed to get a bit more battery life.

5. Ms. Trixy

Blog Posts:
    Welcome AmmR! Thank you for chiming in on this. Tony's review also showed him using the 0.30Ω coils and it had great vapor production and flavor. Good to know on the battery life. I'm glad you confirmed! If you're doing a YT review I'd be interested in viewing it.