Become a Patron!

VAPORESSO RAVENGER X "Short atomizer"

Hi Everybody, I Am New in Forum as Well as Vape Community, I Got My First Kit,vaporesoo X, worked nicely for One Week only The Preinstalled Tank Get Little Hot...But It Felt Down with Its Tank, Still Working with Error Message "short Atomizer"
Any Clues to Let It Works Again, I Can't Get Any Support from Company Because I Live in Country that Forbbiden Vape Trading but Allow Vaping to Personal Level...
Kindly Advice

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
YouTube offers up a lot of videos regarding fixing the atomizer short error. You might also want to strip down the tank or dripper you got on the mod, give a thorough cleaning. Be sure to check for any metal debris in the post holes & clear it out.

Also when you build, install a coil/s into the tank or dripper deck take care only the legs in the post holes are all of the coil that touches metal. If your coil drags along and brushes against the deck's bottom for instance, that leads to what is called "dead shorting". You'll need to remove the "dead" coil, replace it anew, or continue seeing "short atomizer" error messages.

You could also check out a few articles, or items related to the topic.
Last but not least of all DuckDuckGo provides many links to solid advice. DuckDuckGo the search engine protects your privacy, does not allow tracking and escapes data bubbles. It ought to keep your searches away from prying eyes, government or otherwise.

Be well, go peacefully. :)

Last edited:

JSpring

Member For 3 Years
Sorry to hear that. I have a few things I'll throw out there.

First, I would try cleaning the 510 port on the MOD with a qtip and a bit of rubbing alcohol. Sometimes that gets gunked up and doesn't allow a proper reading.

If that does not work, do you have any other tanks at home or possibly a friend's that you can try on your MOD? If the other tank can be read fine, you can rule out an issue with the MOD itself.

If you have a replacement coil, I would replace the one you have been using. It could be just needing replacing.

YouTube offers up a lot of videos regarding fixing the atomizer short error. You might also want to strip down the tank or dripper you got on the mod, give a thorough cleaning. Be sure to check for any metal debris in the post holes & clear it out.

Also when you build, install a coil/s into the tank or dripper deck take care only the legs in the post holes are all of the coil that touches metal. If your coil drags along and brushes against the deck's bottom for instance, that leads to what is called "dead shorting". You'll need to remove the "dead" coil, replace it anew, or continue seeing "short atomizer" error messages.

You could also check out a few articles, or items related to the topic.
Last but not least of all DuckDuckGo provides many links to solid advice. DuckDuckGo the search engine protects your privacy, does not allow tracking and escapes data bubbles. It ought to keep your searches away from prying eyes, government or otherwise.

Be well, go peacefully. :)

Very helpful article and resource. Thank you.

VU Sponsors