Become a Patron!

Vaporesso Luxe Nano and Aegis Mini with RTA

I've been gone from vaping zone for 3-4 years now and I just came back. I'm planning on getting a new mod and thought I should go back and start with the starter kits.

I'm leaning between Aegis Mini or Vaporesso Luxe Nano. I'm not a heavy user, though I'd like to get there and away from smoking.

The kits that I've used before is innokin coolfire 4 with stock sub-ohm tank, kangertech mini with stock sub-ohm tank, Sigelei 150 TC and Lavabox DNA200 with uwell crown sub-ohm tank (I cannot still believe my old friends was able talked me into selling the last 2 mods!! They're my holy grail )

Now since RTAs has innovated compared in the past, I want to use one for any of those 2 minis.

The only available locally for me are: Kylin V2, Pyro V2 and Zeus dual RTA (there are other stuffs too with trying to be cool names out from medieval books and they thought they could entice the majority with that)

Given they are minis, is it okay to use them with RTAs?
I have had vaped before but I didn't get crazy into specific details then so I don't know.

Please advise. Thank you!

Last edited:

JSpring

Member For 3 Years
In theory, both MODs will work as they offer 80W of power. It is really going to come down to what your build resistance is.

Once you figure out your resistance, then you can dial in your wattage, and be up and running from there.

VU Sponsors