Become a Patron!

Vaporesso - Liquid lasting long

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Problem i have is she smells tje good juice i run so she picks up one of mine. Tries to hit it like a pod n chokes. I try to explain your pod is 10w mtl n that is 85w dtl. I just need to get a good lil mtl n put it on a small mod at like 15w. I will get her off cigs just taking time n patience on my part.

That happened to me when I got my first sub ohm rig. It was 80w, no VW. Man, that was a harsh hit. But since everything Smok had died pretty much, I kept at it. I felt like shit for a few days though!

With a decent MTL tank and the watts dialed down, with a plus ohm coil, she should be fine. After a while, she might prefer the vape from it.

I got a Naut Mini with a CF VV mod which was pretty meh. Finally when I put that tank on a VW mod at 15-20w, the vapor was pretty good.
It’s great that you can make her juice for her. She’s lucky. Keep vaping great smelling liquids at her. Lol

Sent from my iPad using technology

Wb80

-DIY-demon-
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Hell i will mix anything she likes. I love shopping for flavs and mixing anyway

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Well I really meant satisfy not fix. poor choice of words my apologies.

Thank God for nicotine and coffee! It’s all I’ve got, too. But I’m cutting down slightly on the caffeine with decaf.
I can see why ppl are telling you not to vape, but if it’s your coping mechanism, then it’s better than smoking or drugs. (Imho.)

Welcome to VU. It’s a pretty fun place to hang out. :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Problem i have is she smells tje good juice i run so she picks up one of mine. Tries to hit it like a pod n chokes. I try to explain your pod is 10w mtl n that is 85w dtl. I just need to get a good lil mtl n put it on a small mod at like 15w. I will get her off cigs just taking time n patience on my part.
SteelDriver has a couple mtl tanks for sale in the hardware thread. Pixie and berserker maybe. Might be the ticket

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Good and bad with most things. PG does have positive effects as well. When talking to a new vaper, we only warn about potential long term side effects that doctors speculate could happen. That way we know there is some risk, great or small, and decide if the benefit outweighs the potential cost.
For example, PG can cause inflammation in mouth, throat and lungs, however it is also an anti-bacterial / anti-viral agent. I am not sure if there is any documented study but vaping has been know, through testimonials of numerous users, to reduce the number and severity of lung infections and colds. Personally, I went from 3 bouts of pneumonia per year to none for the past 3 1/2 years since I started vaping, and not even a major cold. Might not be any documented study, but it is what it is.
Even with tobacco smoke. They never say "Smoking causes cancer" they say "Smoking increases the risk of developing certain types of cancer"
The point of my post on PG was to warn of a potential long term effect. POTENTIAL.. Not DEFINITE. So just like going hang gliding, you decide on the amount of risk that is acceptable vs the benefits.
Now I started researching vaping a month before I started, weighed the risks vs risks of not quitting tobacco, and vaping won. But there is no way I can remember every web page I viewed in the past 3 1/2 years.
I did read that article about how vape fog damaged mice, but given the amount of vapor they used on the mice, the damage could just have easily been caused by oxygen deprivation. Like.. 500ml per hour in 10 second "puffs" 3 times every minute? Hell that"s like 2 months vaping for me..much longer for others.

I saw a pic where they were torturing mice with vapor. It turned my stomach and I agree is a huge overdose and proves nothing. It’s like those experiments where they found harmful chemicals after dry burning some coils. Why bother, scientists?
All we have is our anecdotal evidence of quitting, feeling better, getting better checkups etc but one doctor in a film (on GMOs) said that enough anecdotal stuff adds up into data. If that makes sense.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
When I finally got my wife to make the switch I had to make 30mg key lime pie and put it in a mutation x v4... Then kept trying to dial down the nic but every time she said something wasn't right right the juice it wasn't doing anything for her so I had keep it at 30... This time with the nic salts and the fact she isn't smoking right now it should be easier. Try to (if you diy) make a high nic with mild throat hit in a dessert she loves. But I know there's a huge difference between 15 years of smoking and 30... Good luck with it

Is it LNW that has the Hit nic base? It’s salt nic with a throat hit. Eventually ill be trying it.

Dbreezy187

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Is it LNW that has the Hit nic base? It’s salt nic with a throat hit. Eventually ill be trying it.

Yeah they have it there starting at 10.99 for 120ml of 100mg then nn for 21 at 120ml for 100mg. I haven't tried either yet. Nn had good freebase back it 15 when I was mixing but atm looking for the cheapest till I get on a better level. I think I came across another one during my searches but those two are the ones I wrote down in my notebook. Was going to order from lnw as they had affordable vg, nic and flavors so I could bundle it all together for one shipping fee. All the promo codes I found were expired or didn't exist tho sadly. Hopefully next week I'll be able to place an order and let you know how it is.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Yeah they have it there starting at 10.99 for 120ml of 100mg then nn for 21 at 120ml for 100mg. I haven't tried either yet. Nn had good freebase back it 15 when I was mixing but atm looking for the cheapest till I get on a better level. I think I came across another one during my searches but those two are the ones I wrote down in my notebook. Was going to order from lnw as they had affordable vg, nic and flavors so I could bundle it all together for one shipping fee. All the promo codes I found were expired or didn't exist tho sadly. Hopefully next week I'll be able to place an order and let you know how it is.

Thanks. Yeah, at this point I have juice in all mg levels up to 18 and it’s driving me crazy. At least if I was mixing my own, I could adjust it easier. Mixing different flavors in a tank is a trip. Lol

I hate when expired coupons are still online. You go through the whole rigamarole and then nothing. Annoying.

Have you tried the Armor nic which is for freezing? It’s like vapocalypse stuff.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Formaldehyde is also something made in you're body (anytime you eat fruits or veggies) and blown out of proportion to the point you might as well say you'll die if you get within 100ft of a running car engine due to the carcinogens it produces.

- It's in the environment all around you being inhaled by you all the time. It is used in the production of fabic, wood laminates, and plastic and these leach it into the air around you years after production. The plastic in your car? Living room couch? Bedroom rug or hardwood floor? Your new shirt? All releasing it into the air. While most is released in the first year, it can take up to 10 years for it all to dissipate.
- You ingest it anytime you take medicine as it is used in the coating of pills and is an ingredient in capsules.
- All known cases of cancer from formaldehyde were people working in factorys who deal with industrial quantities of it over extended periods of time (years).
- Inhaled formaldehyde has no effect on the blood stream unless you get into very high levels (ie, the factory workers) because your body metabolizes it when it comes into contact with the lining of your mouth, throat, and lungs.

can't find the article right now detailing all this and the experiment that shows this, so damn hard to find truthful stuff anymore.
ie, studies done before vaping or when it was new as things took a 180 with ridiculous scare tactics the min vaping became popular.

And yes, they are just scare tactics, there are many things that can be harmful under certain circumstances but you just don't know about them because there is no reason to blow them out of proportion. Do you like the smell of ceder? Did you know that smell is caused by a vary harmful chemical that breaks down your lung tissue and causes asthma? Ceder trees produce the chemical to deter bugs, it's basically an insecticide. Bet you anything that news outlets would be advertising this if all vaping devices were made of ceder. However they wouldn't mention that all asthma cases have been with people in lumber mills that process ceder. So, like formaldehyde, just workers being subjected to very high levels over extended periods of time. It's perfectly safe at the levels consumers experience it.

The same thing applies to the popcorn lung scare. The ppl who got it were inhaling huge amounts of diacetyl (I think that’s the one) since they had no breathing masks and no air filtration in the factory. I hope I have my details straight since I haven’t read about it recently. But I agree with you. Or is my comment redundant? ;)
Every time I think these “vaping/juice has chemicals” rumors are dead, someone trots them out again.

I like the smell of cedar. Lol

gbalkam

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
I saw a pic where they were torturing mice with vapor. It turned my stomach and I agree is a huge overdose and proves nothing. It’s like those experiments where they found harmful chemicals after dry burning some coils. Why bother, scientists?
All we have is our anecdotal evidence of quitting, feeling better, getting better checkups etc but one doctor in a film (on GMOs) said that enough anecdotal stuff adds up into data. If that makes sense.
Makes perfect sense. LOL Still, I don't mind saying nicotine replacement vs quit smoking device. A quit smoking device falls under Health Canada as a medical device with a lot more regulations.. Screw that.. I'll just continue to say I get my nicotine from vaping now and stopped using tobacco in favor of vaping. :)

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Makes perfect sense. LOL Still, I don't mind saying nicotine replacement vs quit smoking device. A quit smoking device falls under Health Canada as a medical device with a lot more regulations.. Screw that.. I'll just continue to say I get my nicotine from vaping now and stopped using tobacco in favor of vaping. :)

Me too. But you have the great NHS healthcare in Canada, so you’re lucky. And they’re not trying to run the world either, like the idiots in our govt. Only the fda cares whether it’s called nic replacement or quit smoking device, it seems. Splitting hairs a bit.

Uch, who wants regulations on an APV? Except maybe the genii here who buy their kids mechs! Lol

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years

From computer science one can learn that any fact can be data. Experience creates facts and a quantity of facts can be used to create information. Facts are in fact data. Data is then gathered & formed into a narrative to wind up with information.

"What does the data show?"

"Here's the story for you, ...."

Information is the story of data based upon facts from experience.

"What is your experience with X?"

"Well, like so many others I had a negative experience with X. I think X ought to not be for public consumption."

"My experience with X and possibly thousands of others have all had good experiences."

This ultimately is how we were supposed to arrive at statistics. Unfortunately, statistics can be corrupted, misused, falsified & made to "tell any story" for the one/s telling it based on their intention/s. This is why it is said statistics lie. The truth is it's people that lie. Numbers and words are only handy tools without intention. Always to good to remember asking "who benefits?" When in doubt, follow the money to find truth out. Borrowing from Voltaire a bit, "ask yourself who can I not criticize" to find out who is "ruling".

VU Sponsors