Become a Patron!

Vaporesso - Liquid lasting long

Hi All,

I am a newbie vaper using the vaporesso zero. I notice that 2ml of e-liquid lasts me a really long time.
Online I read people use 2ml daily but 2ml lasts me a week or more. I suppose it is a good problem to have but was just curious why mine lasts so much longer when I am vaping daily as well.

Also if I want the best flavour and not necessarily bothered about how much vapour I create what is the best kind of device I can use?

Cheers

Vape Fan

_evil twin_
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Hi David. Welcome to VU :vino:

2ml for a week or more makes me think your not vaping to stop smoking, but vaping to be vaping?

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
In a pod system you'll use less juice as the whole pod system is set for lower wattage. Most people that go through a lot of juice vape with subohm setups. I go through around 10-12ml a day. Sometimes more on the weekends when I'm not working.

gbalkam

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
Honestly, at this point you are wasting your money and getting addicted to nicotine. Use 0mg juice and remember, vaping is not 100% safe. The PG and VG cause irritation in the lung (mostly the PG), irritation = lnflamation which can cause scaring in the lung tissue. It will not kill you, but in 20 or 30 years it might mean you need to use an inhaler. For me, i used to smoke.. I'll take an inhaler 20 years from now over high risk of cancer any day!
oh btw.. I drip 2ml every time I wet my wick. LOL so i only use 3mg nic juice. I go through 120 to 180ml a week. Not as much as others but prob more than many.

gbalkam

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
LOL.. ever heard vaping is for (rude term for homosexuals) or some mods are called douch-flutes? Pods qualify as douche flutes. Not being rude, but a big fella like you should either not vape or vape with gusto. Only way to look cool vaping is blowing huge clouds or making rings, jellyfish, cyclones, etc. I really don't get why teenagers think vaping pods is cool? (goes for ecigs and all in ones mostly)
Sure, if you like the flavor, lose the nic, just saying you don't get rep points toodle puffing.

and yes, I am trying to talk you out of vaping or at least out of using nicotine if you don't need it.

Still hooked on nicotine but tobacco free for over 3 years now.

Last edited:
It helps me relax a bit so I find it useful. I never took up smoking because of the well-known effects it has on your health.
Vaping, of course, is a lot less detrimental to health compared to smoking so I was curious to try it out.

Anyway thanks for the comments

Dbreezy187

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It helps me relax a bit so I find it useful. I never took up smoking because of the well-known effects it has on your health.
Vaping, of course, is a lot less detrimental to health compared to smoking so I was curious to try it out.

Anyway thanks for the comments

I can understand that, smoking is (soon to be was, tomorrow gonna be the day I smoke) a coping mechanism for me. Then vaping had the added benefit of all the additional relaxation of building coils n making juice. To each his own. Don't know where to point you for a device tho I've always been after the clouds/high nic intake rather then focus on flavor. This time around will probably be different researching more recipes to focus on flavor.

Wb80

-DIY-demon-
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
I would agree in saying vape 0mg nicotine. Enjoy vaping but avoid the addiction. At 2ml a week you are not addicted yet. I am horribly addicted. Have been for over 30 yesrs. I go through 35 to 50 ml a day. At 18 mg a ml. Jmho.
Welcome to vu

I would agree in saying vape 0mg nicotine. Enjoy vaping but avoid the addiction. At 2ml a week you are not addicted yet. I am horribly addicted. Have been for over 30 yesrs. I go through 35 to 50 ml a day. At 18 mg a ml. Jmho.
Welcome to vu
I am trying to stick to the 6-8ml range for nic level. Have you tried nic salts? That might be a better solution for you as it uses a lot less liquid to
fix your nicotine craving.

Thanks

Wb80

-DIY-demon-
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
I am not trying to fix anything. I went from 3 packs a day to vaping. Nicotine and coffee is all i have. Lol. As for nic salts i have never touched them as i c no point in using a pod system.

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I am not trying to fix anything. I went from 3 packs a day to vaping. Nicotine and coffee is all i have. Lol. As for nic salts i have never touched them as i c no point in using a pod system.
You can use salts in subohm devices too. I think that's what some people do. I know Letitia9 does. 6mg salt feels now more harsh than a 3mg freebase. But if the throat hit is what you're after as well as that high nicotine.

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I go through around 10-12ml a day.

I'm catching up to you gradually. I used to go through about 3 ml per week. Now, I'm up to 4-6 ml daily. Switching over to using RDA, sub-ohm-ing from tiny evod tanks seems to do that to us. I think it is due to an enjoyment factor. I know there's a little waste to how we do with RDAs but that doesn't account for more use of juice. I wouldn't think it is due to the gear being less efficient either, though if one looks at it all technical that might be. Well, I need to vape. :)

You can use salts in subohm devices too

You can also use CBD with subohm devices. When I do that, I find direct dripping works out better than trying to mix it up for squonking.

The fireworks in Ripley lasted only 15 minutes but they were pretty too. :) The crew setting them off realized it had been clear all day. That let them split the sky open with bigger booming pieces. :) Saw at least three or four of the big "weeping willow" ones. Those brought daylight at 10 PM.

I was supposed to have been being social. One the guys that's married to a friend of my said "hey Buddy, how doing?" I replied okay. That was the big conversation we got into. Couldn't think of much else to talk about, so sat kind of off to myself. Yep I was social, said two words or so. *chuckles* :)

Last edited:

gbalkam

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
Where did you pick up this tidbit ?

I've never seen a credible study to prove such a thing
Then maybe you should do more studying on the topic. I thought I also made it pretty clear that this was speculated possible side effects of long term *20 yr* use.

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Then maybe you should do more studying on the topic.

Maybe you should cite your source instead of spouting speculation - you state affirmatively it causes a very specific damage

The PG and VG cause irritation in the lung (mostly the PG), irritation = lnflamation which can cause scaring in the lung tissue. It will not kill you, but in 20 or 30 years it might mean you need to use an inhaler.

This is clearly showing speculation?

Again, cite your source - especially a real study that passed peer review

gbalkam

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
Maybe you should cite your source instead of spouting speculation - you state affirmatively it causes a very specific damage

This is clearly showing speculation?

Again, cite your source - especially a real study that passed peer review
simple enough.. PG is an irritant. Irritant causes inflamation. Just like pneumonia causes irritation and SCARING in lung tissue. Source is my doctor after 9 bouts of pneumonia.

As you know, vaping has not been popular enough to provide a long term base of subjects for an actual study, therefore when looking at possible long term effects, we speculate on possibilities based on educated theories.
everybody except you knows PG is an irritant, so have at 'er.
You can disregard anything you find that mentions mice in the article. The subjected the mice to something like 2L vapor daily in an enclosed environment. I'm amazed they didn't drown in it.

So how about you show us a documented set of tests PROVING that PG has NO long term effects after 20 year use? You can't because it doesn't exist.
As I said, inhaler beats cancer.. i'll take my chances

gbalkam

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
@@deepakdavid1
BTW.. welcome to vaping underground. Don't take anything we say as an insult, it isn't meant to be.
Basically, vaping is not 100% risk free, so as a non smoker, our best first advice is don't start inhaling something you don't need to, your choice, then if you do decide to continue, we suggest 0mg nicotine.. You aren't addicted to it from cigarettes, why start an addiction now? Then if you do choose to use or not use nicotine, we'll offer whatever other help you need. I'm currently weening myself off nicotine. Im at 3mg now, and make my own ejuice. Going to start some 2mg and stay there for several months.. then down to 1mg.. 0.5 mg and eventually 0mg (nic affects my blood pressure)

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
So how about you show us a documented set of tests PROVING that PG has NO long term effects after 20 year use? You can't because it doesn't exist.

I never stated that so feel no obligation to prove anything

gbalkam

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
I never stated that so feel no obligation to prove anything
Actually, you did, when you disputed my statement that PG can cause (key word can) after long term use. I did all my studies and research 3 1/2 years ago before I even purchased my first vape.
Pretty much anyone in here can confirm, PG is an irritant. Any irritant causes inflammation. Inflammation causes tissue damage. It don't get any simpler that than. The question is.. after 20 years could there be enough tissue damage to reduce quality of life, which depends on how much and how long you vape. Knowing this COULD happen is a key factor to consider when starting to vape, and is weighed against the risk of continuing to smoke or if you enjoy vaping enough to allow a possible non lethal risk later in life. This is pretty much common knowledge among vapers. If you like, you can go back and reread the threads in this forum about PG sensitivity.
Now if the OP wants further confirmation, he can use google and look it up to read himself. I've already done it, but after 3 years I hardly remember which web sites I found info on.

So I have challenged you to find any study to prove me wrong. In other words.. Shit or get off the pot.

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Pretty much anyone in here can confirm, PG is an irritant.

So I have challenged you to find any study to prove me wrong. In other words.. Shit or get off the pot.

Once again, I made no statement or claim to facts - you did and won't back it up

While it is well established some are very sensitive to PG and/or VG, it is also well established as an inert ingredient in numerous prescription and over-the-counter drugs, cosmetics, lotions and food

Wb80

-DIY-demon-
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
@@deepakdavid1
BTW.. welcome to vaping underground. Don't take anything we say as an insult, it isn't meant to be.
Basically, vaping is not 100% risk free, so as a non smoker, our best first advice is don't start inhaling something you don't need to, your choice, then if you do decide to continue, we suggest 0mg nicotine.. You aren't addicted to it from cigarettes, why start an addiction now? Then if you do choose to use or not use nicotine, we'll offer whatever other help you need. I'm currently weening myself off nicotine. Im at 3mg now, and make my own ejuice. Going to start some 2mg and stay there for several months.. then down to 1mg.. 0.5 mg and eventually 0mg (nic affects my blood pressure)
And i am the oposite. My nic levels keep going up. Lol.
Truly we all do vape our own ways for our own reasons.

Last edited:

Wb80

-DIY-demon-
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Well I really meant satisfy not fix. poor choice of words my apologies.
No worries. Use nicotine or don't that is your decision. Just enjoy vaping. Vu is a wealth of knowledgeable resources and people that can help answer any questions and or concerns you have. A lot of us eat, breathe and live vape 24/7.
WELCOME TO THE UNDERGROUND

Dbreezy187

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
As you know, vaping has not been popular enough to provide a long term base of subjects for an actual study, therefore when looking at possible long term effects, we speculate on possibilities based on educated theories.
really been trying to stay out of all this not to further detour the underlying topic of the op however pg has been used since the 50's in nebulizer's and asthma inhalers. Enough time to put together a research group of test subjects who inhaled pg daily for prolonged periods of time. I remember back in 14 when they pushed that workshop information out it saying the only major concerns was the flavor additives. Haven't done any research as of late tho it is what it is. Eat, drink and be merry......

gbalkam

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
really been trying to stay out of all this not to further detour the underlying topic of the op however pg has been used since the 50's in nebulizer's and asthma inhalers. Enough time to put together a research group of test subjects who inhaled pg daily for prolonged periods of time. I remember back in 14 when they pushed that workshop information out it saying the only major concerns was the flavor additives. Haven't done any research as of late tho it is what it is. Eat, drink and be merry......
Quite a difference between 1 or 2 puffs on a nebulizer every 4 hours and inhaling 2 to 15 ml ejuice per day.
Remember, I never said PG would harm you, only that the potential is there. Just like the potential is there for you to get hit by lightning if you are out in a storm. Or a car on the street, bus, pack of dogs, slip and fall.. all potential. It is the exact reason we do not ever say "Vaping is 100% safe"

gbalkam

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
Once again, I made no statement or claim to facts - you did and won't back it up

While it is well established some are very sensitive to PG and/or VG, it is also well established as an inert ingredient in numerous prescription and over-the-counter drugs, cosmetics, lotions and food
Are you seriously trying to tell me, that after 3+ years on this sight, you still do not know the properties and side effects of PG?
You want facts.. FACT...PG is an irritant, which is why it gives that "throat hit"
FACT irritants cause inflammation.. like wool undies
FACT inflammation causes swelling of tissues, which damages tissues, which then heal by scaring. Every idiot that ever went to health class knows this. ESPECIALLY weight lifters and anyone who has had pneumonia.
In other words. It is common knowledge. Get your head out of the sand and catch up with the rest of us.
I had you on ignore for 2 years. No clue how you got off ignore. I got tired of you posting stupid shit you knew nothing about.
My god, this PG issue has been proven over 3 years ago, including a documentary on vape fog vs cigarette smoke and side effects. I just cant remember the link, It was done by BBC I believe.

Here is one such study, since you asked. Of the hundred available.
https://www.sciencenewsforstudents.org/article/vaping-may-harm-lungs

Last edited:

gbalkam

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
I've never seen a credible study to prove such a thing
That is really odd, since I did post that BBC / Regulator watch video on here several months ago.
It was a study on vaping vs smoking vs cold turkey (to quit smoking). 10 people tried cold turkey, 10 tried vaping, 10 tried various gums and patches and they tested the ongoing effects on lung tissue

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Thank you for your concern but I can make up my own mind.

Welcome @deepakdavid1 and I hope you enjoy your stay~!

I always say if you never smoked DO NOT Vape but given a choice between the 2 if you must then Vape. No one can tell you what is right for you and IMHO do what makes you happy or Feels Good~! Good Luck

zaroba

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
simple enough.. PG is an irritant. Irritant causes inflamation. Just like pneumonia causes irritation and SCARING in lung tissue. Source is my doctor after 9 bouts of pneumonia.

everybody except you knows PG is an irritant, so have at 'er.
You can disregard anything you find that mentions mice in the article. The subjected the mice to something like 2L vapor daily in an enclosed environment. I'm amazed they didn't drown in it.

As I said, inhaler beats cancer.. i'll take my chances

You posted an article claiming PG is bad, so here is an article that is practically the opposite, predates vaping, and is older then most of the members here. PG has been around and in use for over 75 years and as such any true long term negative effects would be known by now.
https://www.churnmag.com/news/1942-...-health-benefits-of-inhaled-propylene-glycol/

Also, here is something else which includes details about the side effects of PG
https://www.atsdr.cdc.gov/csem/csem.asp?csem=12&po=14
Only lists two things
1. prolonged skin exposure for burn treatment
2. excessive intravenous injections for medicine (yes, PG injected directly into your blood carrying medication)

Like inhaled formaldehyde, PG gets metabolized by your body pretty quickly. In the case of PG, Lactic Acid (a mention of this is in the above link). And just for the sake of it, Lactic Acid is a naturally occurring substance produced by your body during physical activity. It is what causes muscle cramps.

Last edited:

zaroba

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
You want facts.. FACT...PG is an irritant, which is why it gives that "throat hit"
FACT irritants cause inflammation.. like wool undies
FACT inflammation causes swelling of tissues, which damages tissues, which then heal by scaring

I think you are blowing that a bit out of proportion (if this is because you are a health fanatic, then ignore my post). If it were that simple than our body would be full of scar tissue from every little thing we ever encountered in life. Uh oh, mosquito bite, lump of scar tissue. Uh oh, that pepper was hot, now my tongue is swollen and will be covered in scar tissue. Uh oh, stubbed my toe, now I will get scar tissue. Even walking on gravel barefoot takes YEARS for your feet to get callused enough to reduce the discomfort and those callouses will go away by themselves if you don't keep subjecting your feet to it, and that's a far different level then inhaling PG.

Cigarette smoke is an irritant, what percentage of smokers have perminant throat and lung problems after years or decades of smoking? We have members on this forum that smoked heavily for several decades and yet once they started vaping they noticed a gradual improvement over the following months. This includes myself, I smoked for over 15 years, what about you? Did you notice an improvement in your breathing after you quit smoking? The callused tissue built up from the years of irritating cigarette smoke went away. This alone should eliminate your concerns over scar tissue from PG.

Scar tissue isn't the same as a scar from an injury. A scar from an injury is an actual deformation in the production of skin, the cells don't line up properly anymore and you have a visible scar which will fade but never go away. Scar tissue is a build up of tough surface skin forming callouses to offer protection from repetitive irritation and these will go away by themselves when the irritation is removed, prime example being callouses on your feet or hands. They go away because it is just a surface injury and lack of irritation results in undamaged skin underneath eventually replacing the callused skin at the surface as your body produces new cells and the old ones are shed.

And, btw, worrying about PG is pointless anyway since you don't even have to use it.

Last edited:

gbalkam

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
You posted an article claiming PG is bad, so here is an article that is practically the opposite, predates vaping, and is older then most of the members here. PG has been around and in use for over 75 years and as such any true long term negative effects would be known by now.
https://www.churnmag.com/news/1942-...-health-benefits-of-inhaled-propylene-glycol/

Also, here is something else which includes details about the side effects of PG
Only lists two things
2. excessive intravenous injections for medicine (yes, PG injected directly into your blood carrying medication)

Like inhaled formaldehyde, PG gets metabolized by your body pretty quickly. In the case of PG, Lactic Acid (a mention of this is in the above link). And just for the sake of it, Lactic Acid is a naturally occurring substance produced by your body during physical activity. It is what causes muscle cramps.
Good and bad with most things. PG does have positive effects as well. When talking to a new vaper, we only warn about potential long term side effects that doctors speculate could happen. That way we know there is some risk, great or small, and decide if the benefit outweighs the potential cost.
For example, PG can cause inflammation in mouth, throat and lungs, however it is also an anti-bacterial / anti-viral agent. I am not sure if there is any documented study but vaping has been know, through testimonials of numerous users, to reduce the number and severity of lung infections and colds. Personally, I went from 3 bouts of pneumonia per year to none for the past 3 1/2 years since I started vaping, and not even a major cold. Might not be any documented study, but it is what it is.
Even with tobacco smoke. They never say "Smoking causes cancer" they say "Smoking increases the risk of developing certain types of cancer"
The point of my post on PG was to warn of a potential long term effect. POTENTIAL.. Not DEFINITE. So just like going hang gliding, you decide on the amount of risk that is acceptable vs the benefits.
Now I started researching vaping a month before I started, weighed the risks vs risks of not quitting tobacco, and vaping won. But there is no way I can remember every web page I viewed in the past 3 1/2 years.
I did read that article about how vape fog damaged mice, but given the amount of vapor they used on the mice, the damage could just have easily been caused by oxygen deprivation. Like.. 500ml per hour in 10 second "puffs" 3 times every minute? Hell that"s like 2 months vaping for me..much longer for others.

Wb80

-DIY-demon-
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
"Personally, I went from 3 bouts of pneumonia per year to none for the past 3 1/2 years since I started vaping, and not even a major cold. "

I too went from sickness all winter with nasty green shit oozing outa me to 1 small cold when i switched to 100% vape.

gbalkam

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile

Only lists two things

By the way, i know the uses of PG. For example they use it in hospital ventilation systems to prevent the spread of airborn infections.
As well as, being used as a lubricant and anti-freeze for machines processing frozen foods because it is considered non toxic by the FDA.
Did the article also mention lactic acidosis? Where muscles burn sugar instead of oxygen, which can be fatal, again, still made within your own body.
Formaldehyde is a carcinogen, So we don't vape it. As with injections, those are given by a medical professional based on possible adverse effects of injecting PG vs the need for the medication. However, we are not talking bout injections or oral ingestion, or lactic acid or formaldehyde.
Now to bring all this into perspective.. water is safe, but not 100% safe. You can drown in it. You can also drink enough to internally drown in it. Think about that.

gbalkam

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
"Personally, I went from 3 bouts of pneumonia per year to none for the past 3 1/2 years since I started vaping, and not even a major cold. "

I too went from sickness all winter with nasty green shit oozing outa me to 1 small cold when i switched to 100% vape.
Have you seen any studies proving it? lol

Wb80

-DIY-demon-
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
No, tbh i havent looked much. I went from 2 to 3 packs a day to vaping. I just go off of the differences i see and feel in my body and comparing to my wife who i am trying my ass off to switch over but she still chain smokes same as she has for 30 years.

Dbreezy187

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
No, tbh i havent looked much. I went from 2 to 3 packs a day to vaping. I just go off of the differences i see and feel in my body and comparing to my wife who i am trying my ass off to switch over but she still chain smokes same as she has for 30 years.
When I finally got my wife to make the switch I had to make 30mg key lime pie and put it in a mutation x v4... Then kept trying to dial down the nic but every time she said something wasn't right right the juice it wasn't doing anything for her so I had keep it at 30... This time with the nic salts and the fact she isn't smoking right now it should be easier. Try to (if you diy) make a high nic with mild throat hit in a dessert she loves. But I know there's a huge difference between 15 years of smoking and 30... Good luck with it

Wb80

-DIY-demon-
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
The throat hit is what pushes her off. I think my 18mg will do ok 4 her. Bu th my 50 50 doesnt suit her. The odd thing that throws me off is the cbd juice i get for her is 70pg 30 vg. I love the throat hit but will prob need to find a cleaner nic base 4 her.

Wb80

-DIY-demon-
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
And she likes the avp pod she uses. I need to figure out flav % that taiste good at 8 to 12 watts. Once i get her switched i will put an mtl on one of my mods but for now the mod set ups scare her

zaroba

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Formaldehyde is a carcinogen, So we don't vape it.
Formaldehyde is also something made in you're body (anytime you eat fruits or veggies) and blown out of proportion to the point you might as well say you'll die if you get within 100ft of a running car engine due to the carcinogens it produces.

- It's in the environment all around you being inhaled by you all the time. It is used in the production of fabic, wood laminates, and plastic and these leach it into the air around you years after production. The plastic in your car? Living room couch? Bedroom rug or hardwood floor? Your new shirt? All releasing it into the air. While most is released in the first year, it can take up to 10 years for it all to dissipate.
- You ingest it anytime you take medicine as it is used in the coating of pills and is an ingredient in capsules.
- All known cases of cancer from formaldehyde were people working in factorys who deal with industrial quantities of it over extended periods of time (years).
- Inhaled formaldehyde has no effect on the blood stream unless you get into very high levels (ie, the factory workers) because your body metabolizes it when it comes into contact with the lining of your mouth, throat, and lungs.

can't find the article right now detailing all this and the experiment that shows this, so damn hard to find truthful stuff anymore.
ie, studies done before vaping or when it was new as things took a 180 with ridiculous scare tactics the min vaping became popular.

And yes, they are just scare tactics, there are many things that can be harmful under certain circumstances but you just don't know about them because there is no reason to blow them out of proportion. Do you like the smell of ceder? Did you know that smell is caused by a vary harmful chemical that breaks down your lung tissue and causes asthma? Ceder trees produce the chemical to deter bugs, it's basically an insecticide. Bet you anything that news outlets would be advertising this if all vaping devices were made of ceder. However they wouldn't mention that all asthma cases have been with people in lumber mills that process ceder. So, like formaldehyde, just workers being subjected to very high levels over extended periods of time. It's perfectly safe at the levels consumers experience it.

Last edited:

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
I wonder how this got into VG vs PG, when OP simply wanted some advice?
We know there are risks, but we’ve all chosen to take a calculated risk with vaping.
I don’t do so well with PG dominant juice, but others do. I don’t know if PG is harmful or not, but my body seems to not like it. Although there are some brands that don’t bother me.
We’re all different, which is meant to be the fun part. ;)

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
And she likes the avp pod she uses. I need to figure out flav % that taiste good at 8 to 12 watts. Once i get her switched i will put an mtl on one of my mods but for now the mod set ups scare her

I was like that for a few months, as well. But, I never looked back once I got a good tank and mod, and started using it. I’m sure once you set her up, she’ll love it. At least she loves the pod she has. Good start, imo.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Wb80

-DIY-demon-
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
I was like that for a few months, as well. But, I never looked back once I got a good tank and mod, and started using it. I’m sure once you set her up, she’ll love it. At least she loves the pod she has. Good start, imo.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Problem i have is she smells tje good juice i run so she picks up one of mine. Tries to hit it like a pod n chokes. I try to explain your pod is 10w mtl n that is 85w dtl. I just need to get a good lil mtl n put it on a small mod at like 15w. I will get her off cigs just taking time n patience on my part.

VU Sponsors