Become a Patron!

Vaporesso Gen the Blue is Purple?

So I recently bought a Vaporesso Gen mod in the Blue/Black colorway along with a matching Blue tank. My problem is the mod is very clearly Purple. I messaged the online store that sold it to me and they said the actual Purple is much brighter and that I have the right one.

Does anyone here own the Blue/Black Vaporesso that can confirm if its actually blue or not? This thing doesn't look remotely blue and doesn't match the tank I bought for it in the slightest. Trying to decide if I'm going to fight for a refund/replacement. Thanks in advance

purplegen.jpg purplegen1.jpg

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Howdy! I have both. The blue one does look a little violet but.....the purple one is definitely purple. (My purple one is packed away in the vapocolypse stash).

Unfortunately....you do have the right one.

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That's a pretty purple. Always wanted one of those Gens. I just buy other stuff instead

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
To be fair its a beautiful mod and feels amazing in the hand. Wish to heck it matched the blue tank I bought with it though :rolleyes:
Yeah that happens to a lot of us. I posted earlier about my blue Vaporesso Cascade tank. It looks great but the shade of blue wont match a lot of mods. Luckily it looks okay on one of my Species mods.
0224202002d-1(1).jpg

I forgot to mention, matchy matchy isn't my thing all the time. I usually just throw whatever together and vape it. I'll compare colors and if something looks good I'll do that too.

Last edited:

bikerboogieman

Silver Contributor
Member For 1 Year
Mine looks like yours as well. It's blue enough for me. Damn good mod, one of my favs for sure regardless of color.

The good part about giving it to my wife is I still get to use it. In the past I've always been partial to stealthy all black setups. I prefer simple designs. This is the first setup I've bought in probably 2 years though so I figured I'd go "fancy".

Would any of you recommend any other mods, particularly those that would match a metallic blue tank?

Nailz

FUCK the FDA
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I was disappointed the same, I ordered the blue, as my favorite color, and to me it is more a purple than a blue, so wish I just got the black, but only paid $20 for it, so not that big of a deal.

ajvapes

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
The good part about giving it to my wife is I still get to use it. In the past I've always been partial to stealthy all black setups. I prefer simple designs. This is the first setup I've bought in probably 2 years though so I figured I'd go "fancy".

Would any of you recommend any other mods, particularly those that would match a metallic blue tank?
Evdilo

UWELL_EVDILO_200W_Valyrian_II_Starter_Kit_-_Blue.jpg

VU Sponsors