Become a Patron!

Vaporesso Gemini cCELL SS316 Tank

ECOAO

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Member For 4 Years
PRE ORDER NOW! ALL ORDERS WILL BE SHIPPED BY MARCH 8th!

https://www.vanguardsmoke.com/vaporesso-gemini-ccell-ss316-tank-30ml-p-509.html

Gemini gives you an unbeatable vaping experience. With our brand new SS316 cCELL ceramic coil featuring improved wattage tolerance up to 75W, you can enjoy the amazing flavor. The cCELL brings you even bigger cloud while there is no worry about having to change between coils for vaping on temperature mode and wattage mode. The unique design on the dual adjustable airflow structure allows more air into the atomizer. Its top refill system is super easy and convenient to use and prevents leakage problems. Gemini reaches a new height with its excellence in durability ,safety, performance, and ease of use.

Features:
Size:22.5*22.5*65mm
Tank volume: 3ml
Thread: 510
cCELL Coil inside

Gemini Tank include:
1* Complete Target Tank (0.5ohm cCell SS316 pre-installed)
1*Extra SS316 cCell ohm
1*Extra Drip Tip
1*Repalacement PYREX Glass Tube
2*Seal ring
To achieve the best vaping experience, the 0.5ohm coil recommended wattage is at or below 75W. the 0.8ohm coil recommended wattage is at or below 40W.

gemini_tank_gemini_rta.jpg

The Juice Loosener

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So, I'm a bit confused. Did the original cCell coils use Kanthal wire and these are using Stainless Steel? Is that basically the difference? Don't get me wrong, I'm a big fan of both the original ceramic coils and most of the SS coils I've used. They both improve flavor over ordinary Kanthal and cotton, in my opinion, so the combination of the two couldn't be anything but a good thing. I just couldn't quite figure out the answer to my question from the Vaporesso site. If these are just like the original ceramic cCells, but use SS instead of Kanthal so they can use TC and higher wattages, then sign me up! I'll be grabbing a pack and maybe the Gemini as soon as I can get my hands on them.

VU Sponsors