Become a Patron!

VaporDNA Review

nabibrian

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
All my business with VaporDNA has always been great.
I feel though that my recent experience should be noted and shared with all.

Original Thread:
http://www.vapingunderground.com/threads/project-sub-ohm™-briefcase-tc-50-watt-box-mod-53-99-fs.91114/

OK, so at first this was an awesome device.
Now... I am having some serious issues that is making me want to throw this thing in the river.

As soon as I power it on, it detects the atty then I set the watts.
I take 1-2 5 second puffs and then it no longer detects an atty on the device.
So I have to go through a whole series of processes just to get it to read the atty again then I have to set the watts again just to get another 1-2 puffs only to go through the same thing over again.

I read a few reviews on VaporDNA about the same issue and now when I go back to the site to read these reviews, the reviews are magically no longer there. Very frustrating!
I have sent their customer service an email. I will wait to see what they say.

So far, a very faulty device. Very disappointed!!

I contacted VaporDNA's customer service and explained my experience with this faulty device.
From the very beginning of my contact I was greeted with professionalism. Not once did I feel like they did not want to help. They did take a day or two to ask me a series of questions which to me were not very important but I would guess it is just procedure. So I had no problem answering each question.

End result:
I was offered a replacement, a refund or an exchange or in-store credit.
I opted for an exchange of a different device as I lost my confidence in this particular device.
They told me to go ahead and keep the faulty device and not bother sending it back.

VaporDNA has earned some serious respect with me
VaporDNA customer service is top-notch!

VU Sponsors