Become a Patron!

VAPORBEAST/SOLD

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

I said it before, i wouldn't be surprised if tobacco companies buy all these companies... which I hope would be good for the VAPING industry you know.. tobacco companies have more money have more influence in DC..I hope this would be the start of tobacco companies owning Vape shops... it's a win win for them don't you think...
Control both industry more money for them...
I just hope this is not a BUY N SHUT DOWN CASE!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Le Furet

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Aw mannn.. that's really sad. They've been great. I don't think it's good news for a tobacco company to control anything even if they kept it running, it would likely go south at some point.
Jeeezzz.. I've almost given them that much by now, where are my shareholdings?!

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Aw mannn.. that's really sad. They've been great. I don't think it's good news for a tobacco company to control anything even if they kept it running, it would likely go south at some point.
Jeeezzz.. I've almost given them that much by now, where are my shareholdings?!

The company made 53 million last year and sold the company for 27 million... in confused?! Unless there's something they didn't disclose!

Le Furet

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I'm hopeful for a positive outcome
The vaping industry got NO chance against MIKE pence, unless trump do something but as we all know
We have TRUMP
And the people that runs the government lol!

I just imagined a whole Trump branded line of super blinged out Provari-esque gear saving us, but nah.. he's too busy tweeting.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I just imagined a whole Trump branded line of super blinged out Provari-esque gear saving us, but nah.. he's too busy tweeting.

Don't get political now...
I'm more Worry about VP MIKE pence dude...
he's the one running the show.
I don't trust his face...

CJ-3

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Just because a company gets bought out does not automatically mean it is getting shut down or altered. It happens all the time in the craft beer industry and yet we still have more choices than Bud, Miller and Coors.
Calm down folks. They're not going to pay 27 million for a company to close it down immediately.

VU Sponsors