Become a Patron!

Vapor Storm Subverter Review - Light and portable...

Vaping With Vic

Silver Contributor
Show Host
Reviewer
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Vapor Storm in 2017 was known for their inbuilt LiPo based mods that were generally hitting at around 100 to 150 watts. The Vapor Storm Subverter (along with the Puma) are two new mods recently released from Vapor Storm which is rated for 200w and takes two external batteries, a big departure from their original line.

As always with a Vaping With Vic review, you know that I have tested this item for at least a week, instead of reviewing it the day after it comes in...this channel always tests items first before reviewing.

═╣ Vapor Storm Subverter ╠═

1:29 ◄ Unboxing
2:37 ◄ Close Look
4:46 ◄ Controls and Screen
7:43 ◄ Temp Control
10:36 ◄ Wattage Vape
12:00 ◄ Thoughts

scalewiz

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Just got one today from 3f. I have to say that for the money I am very impressed. It's plastic, no question about it. And light. But the thing actually works quite well. A couple cons in my unit. One, trying to lock the up/down buttons is difficult. The manual states to hold down the minus button and the fire button together for more than one second. The whole time you're doing this though the thing is firing. Second con is the battery sled. Clearances are tight and some batteries may be difficult to insert. Be sure to use the little strap under the batteries to make removal easier.

All that being said, I'll take it to work next week and put it through its paces. I think for the money it was a good choice.

scalewiz

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thump myself in the head! Hold down the minus button and tap the fire button. Toggles nicely. I also kinda like the 'curve' programming feature.

VU Sponsors