Become a Patron!

Vapor Lair

Stormweaver1983

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
So I bought an authentic SMPL from them on Friday, 1/9 and received it by mail Monday 1/12. So shipping time was excellent. However, the threads on the mod were bad upon arrival. Couldn't thread any atty on at all. Took it to two different longstanding vape shops just to make sure it wasn't me.

Contacted Vapor Lair; they said to send it back. So I paid the $5 shipping to send it back on 1/13. My new one is on its way today, along with a bottle of juice. I can't really call it a free bottle, since I had to pay the shipping back.

I can't say that this is a positive or negative review. Honestly, I never expected that I would need to return an authentic mod. I mean, those that buy them except higher quality materials and higher quality control. I could have bought a clone for 1/4 the price locally and walked out vaping on it the same day.

At the end of the day, they stood behind the product and replaced it without a hassle. However, they didn't exactly show much concern over the situation either. Offered me a bottle of juice, but I had to pay shipping. Return shipping back to me? Standard delivery, not expedited.

VU Sponsors