Become a Patron!

Vapor Knights USA

R3alJim Shady

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Anyone ever use them?

I broke my back up glass for my Ohmega Alpha One and they're the only site I could find that carries the accessory kit and has it in stock.
I ordered on last Friday and haven't received anything aside from my PayPal receipt. No order confirmation, nothing.
Messaged them on Facebook and sent them an email. Nothing.
I accounted for the holiday weekend and all, but I figured I hear something by now.

Sent from the Death Star

MichaelPhillips

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Anyone ever use them?

I broke my back up glass for my Ohmega Alpha One and they're the only site I could find that carries the accessory kit and has it in stock.
I ordered on last Friday and haven't received anything aside from my PayPal receipt. No order confirmation, nothing.
Messaged them on Facebook and sent them an email. Nothing.
I accounted for the holiday weekend and all, but I figured I hear something by now.

Sent from the Death Star

Did you try the phone number on there website ? (832) 302-4841

MichaelPhillips

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I have not. I figured I'd give them a chance to respond to my original messages before I call. Sounds like I'll be doing that tomorrow

Sent from the Death Star

Good Luck... I have sent places messages and emails for tech support never heard a thing..

R3alJim Shady

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Good Luck... I have sent places messages and emails for tech support never heard a thing..
Well they have my money... luckily it's only $12 and I paid with PayPal. Should be pretty easy to get my money back if I do t get a response.

Sent from the Death Star

jwill

The Great King of Nothing
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
Called today. Rang, then went to a voicemail box for another business, and the mailbox was full. Not a good sign.
Started a PayPal dispute. Just waiting to hear back from them.

Sent from the Death Star

Its a strange address for sure being in an expensive building in Downtown Houston. I am in that building all the time and if I remember correctly that floor is all sublet space.

R3alJim Shady

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Its a strange address for sure being in an expensive building in Downtown Houston. I am in that building all the time and if I remember correctly that floor is all sublet space.
I'm aware that they had a B&M that shut down but their online shop has no signs of being out of business. Not sure what the deal is, but glad I went through PayPal. It will make it a lot easier to get my money back.

Sent from the Death Star

MichaelPhillips

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Facebook chat with them....

you guys still in business ?
9:27PM
30738083_609100279482521_7156394162089099264_n.jpg

yes we moved to online to give better pricing to customers.

www.vaporknightsusa.com

Vapor Knights - Premium Online Vape Shop | FREE Shipping
Vapor Knights USA is an online vape store that offers a premium selection of vape kits, supplies, accessories and more. FREE Shipping on all orders!
vaporknightsusa.com

We have met up with customers locally in Houston before as well.

R3alJim Shady

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I messaged them twice via Facebook Messenger and got no response.

Sent from the Death Star

VU Sponsors