Become a Patron!

Vapor in a Bottle legit? Naked Juice for 18.99?

First off I want to say sorry if this is in the wrong section. I joined here to ask this question and can't figure out the best place for it. If I need to post elsewhere please tell me.

I'm relatively new to vaping and bought Very Berry by Naked at my local vape shop. It is really good but was about $28 bucks here. I searched to see if I could find it online and came across Vapor in a Bottle. They are having a presale on Naked this weekend, $18.99 for the same size bottle that costs me $28 at the shop. Supposed to ship out by this coming Friday.

I did some Googling and they seem legit but wanted to get any first hand experiences. I'm a little iffy since this would be the first time I ordered anything online vape related.

Also, if you guys know of any coupon codes before I place my order, please let me know.

Edit: Sorry, forgot the site. www.vaporinabottle.com and the page with the Naked juices is http://www.vaporinabottle.com/category-s/124.htm

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well hello there:) Welcome to VU, you posted in the wrong area yes, I'll move this to ejuice discussion area for you, we also have another area that we use for new unlisted vendors too. Enjoy the forum:)

netweight

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Shows $15 for me. Is there a coupon code on there?
Vaporider 14.99, I copped a few for only about 11$ each during black Friday sale. Christmas coming soon and new years, might wanna hold off as long as possible for any upcoming deals .

Vaporider 14.99, I copped a few for only about 11$ each during black Friday sale. Christmas coming soon and new years, might wanna hold off as long as possible for any upcoming deals .
Thank you. I went ahead and contacted Vapor in a Bottle and got a response pretty quick. They gave me a coupon code for 10% off too. $17 is a little higher than $15 or $11 like you said but the person I talked to was helpful and quick to answer my questions so I went ahead and went with them. Regardless it beats what I was paying at my local shop.

If anyone is interested I'll report back when I get it.

Thank you all for your help.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Chat with ecig.dot com
They normally give out coupons on the spot..

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You all should check NUDE EJUICE
e632fb0a43ad7534dca645842483e6b6.png

Just wanted to post back and say that it all arrived on time and all is good. They even included a bottle of their own juice called Seduction which is really good, honestly as good or better than the Naked but it's cheaper.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Just wanted to post back and say that it all arrived on time and all is good. They even included a bottle of their own juice called Seduction which is really good, honestly as good or better than the Naked but it's cheaper.

IKR... yup, my latest discovery is called RAM a lot better than NAKED and it's 120ml

IKR... yup, my latest discovery is called RAM a lot better than NAKED and it's 120ml

I only see that on Ecig City and everyone is saying it's called RAW and the ones Ecig City is fake? I'm just reading the reviews so I don't know. I can't find it anywhere else.

They have two flavors as far as I can find, one called Dragon's Blood and one called Dragon's Milk, is this right?

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I only see that on Ecig City and everyone is saying it's called RAW and the ones Ecig City is fake? I'm just reading the reviews so I don't know. I can't find it anywhere else.

They have two flavors as far as I can find, one called Dragon's Blood and one called Dragon's Milk, is this right?

RAM IS DIFFERENT FROM RAW HERES WHAT I
0f4b145a0fe3db76ca6bf826963666a1.png
GOT
They are out of RAW it was 15 for 120mls
Check out puffandhuffers.com they have pretty good sale

Nude E-juice is fantastic. I buy it from www.ejuice.deals , it's better than Naked, and twice the value. They also sell RAW 120ml for $15. From my understanding, RAW had to legally change their name, that's why it's called RAM now. Happy Vaping.

netweight

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I tried Raws mango something or other, probably was dragons blood. Wife thought I was smoking pot in the house. It was no fruit, all pine. I'm steering clear of them. I still have a naked sitting around, always liked them. They usually sell for 14.99, on a holiday sales, 10.99

gamecockfan04

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I tried Raws mango something or other, probably was dragons blood. Wife thought I was smoking pot in the house. It was no fruit, all pine. I'm steering clear of them.

OMG thats it!! I couldnt pin point the flavor I tasted in RAM Dragons Blood but it does taste like Im vaping a freaking:

6a6a05d536306185cfe06f5d8db387e3.jpeg

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Huh!!! It's all subjective
I love dragons blood
Mango kiwi all day...
The almond milk for me is not sweet enough, I pif it here already...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors