VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
I've got Strawberry Taffy in my tank today :p ... What flavor are you vaping?

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
good-morning-coffee-wallpaper.jpg

Dougw63

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Good Morning ALL! Let's see... 1 device, Maple Glazed Donut, another, Blueberry Donut, another Strawberry Custard, Strawberry/Banana, Vanilla Custard and of course Pear Cake, now atm I am vaping Blueberry Donut.
I do have another device I am vaping what is called Sasquatch Magic -A magical blend of fluffy Marshmallow, sprinkled with a sweet and rich Honey. I always get it at discounted prices....nope, if you're that interested send me a msg, BUT as you can see I'm a Vaping Watch/Tmaxx kinda vaper

misswish

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi, everyone! I am so glad that Halloween is over with. But we do have a lot of candy left! Reece's, Butterfinger and Hershey's :D Had the neighborhood kids, loved it. When the carloads started coming by I gave up and turned off the lights. We live in a fairly quiet cul-de-sac, 1 block long. Why do parents take their kids to strange houses? I kept mine in my neighborhood where I knew the people. Rant off. Hugs and sweet dreams, 1304rollingkitty.gif

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Hi everyone- hope you all had a great Halloween- My Grandkids were so excited, but was drizzly and bitter cold and windy and had to wear their winter coats over their costumes- but managed to grab quite a bit of candy!
Good-Evening-1704.jpg

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
It was great catching your show tonight Watch. It was good seeing everyone in chat. I just wanted to say goodnight and have a great weekend. It has been too long since I have dropped by and I am glad I had the time tonight. Life has been so busy lately. :)
Glad to meet you Suzanne!
:confetti:

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
It was great catching your show tonight Watch. It was good seeing everyone in chat. I just wanted to say goodnight and have a great weekend. It has been too long since I have dropped by and I am glad I had the time tonight. Life has been so busy lately. :)
Heya @Suzanne Chaitoff Good to see ya here! :wave:

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
I've had a couple pretty busy days... Had the baby all day on Friday then a ton of personal things to attend to. Spent all day yesterday at the craft show w/mom... then we were off to our annual turkey dinner w/the fam... didn't get back home til after 9pm. I'm pooped!

giphy.gif

That was me at the computer last night ^^^

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
I finally found my TMAXX!!!! I've been looking everywhere! :hearts:
This week's selection will include LEMON POUND CAKE, PISTACHIO ICE CREAM & DRAGON BANANAFRUIT!
:bunny:
:bingo:

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors