Become a Patron!
Status
Not open for further replies.

misswish

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Yay, congrats Thumper & Thayer!!!! Thanks Pami & VW for always supporting us.
Had a good time at ceramics, working on a hula girl for hubby's Christmas gift. He didn't want to come back when we went to Maui, thought I'd give him a reminder. Hubby got home today, was off fishing%20pt%20boy%20reeling%20in%20catch_zpsotbii4vl.gif again, but the fish were fishing%20green%20scared%20fish_zpsljcgvqdl.gif Had a good time though.
Sweet dreams and hugs!

Thayer

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
DJIyms_2aIFLLGTzI1DxAp7GK7O2-X7u5Cg1mru3WpJrJygNOEvU5-j6bnqMAb7bn0JSUvFMDd5bpWQVkweap_GlZkR_RkGm6OwqeFLgvYQvGGJiUg6TNBaol4tUMkJPB-NM8zbrTMzeyKf4k77U5UEhbMz8eaHKOLV1mRRtiCaxZ1-j8hfR0LQMHyXJ0HMQEZ4fawk7dHBbHy2Qrczh-zCxzbUB-PAYhrKCYsnc6ww-nzOn42Vgvux1-ZB4bfdv6ATA-bJvmgGc1QShF15HNbWWYTwu3hCksx-V2EhZJhUIWoui8_hvWtWSYyc4mdITdMIUOMrg-EPz2R8i2w0Cj_EYCMUlnt3O7RV4y056Qfitqkhl5q96hUaNb-ASNlvGsfsNvgeZugtSPwlGKiveXzechydUnfWeby6diZ7lO6i3G8QxMo0fjIIdlhw-vN6L2JlxqA4fgzIo5CLZogf7YCA_iniwoXHnDyP3EVK8STRoSm1eh7kRt8l9daMgNjQXWjvtzt0x1vgrhDBttVygDO6ljvh6PIbZW7fw0r4_rPUe1rfuiV7nLRbS1B9dJq3OVVJDMv_0oW_ciKb2w8E_fZnwDsvizoQppX4z0XXdAO0=w840-h960-no

@TxThumper and @Thayer

You've each won a $10 credit off of $12 @ Vaping Watch!!!!

:stars::stars2:s:

Please private message me here in the forum for claim instructions.

.​
Woohoo thank you

renzyb

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Aloha kakahiaka fam. So update... both surgeries have now been classified as fails.... back to being a guinnea pig.. hope everyone else's day is great!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Aloha kakahiaka fam. So update... both surgeries have now been classified as fails.... back to being a guinnea pig.. hope everyone else's day is great!

Oh good grief!... You poor thing :( Time to get a new doc maybe?

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Yeah we are in the process. But when it comes to back surgeries other doctors don't wanna clean up someone else's mess....

If they are a good doctor and you explain your history... oh yes they will! I've been there.

TxThumper

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Good morning y'all. Short work day today, 11:30-4:00. Then i'm off the next two days, its been a long week.
I got my code the other day, and already ordered my juice. :)
I changed my mind, and decided to try dragon cran apple. It sounds fruity enough, but also sounds like it might be a good fall flavor. Hope everyone has a great day today. I'm ready for 4:00

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Good morning y'all. Short work day today, 11:30-4:00. Then i'm off the next two days, its been a long week.
I got my code the other day, and already ordered my juice. :)
I changed my mind, and decided to try dragon cran apple. It sounds fruity enough, but also sounds like it might be a good fall flavor. Hope everyone has a great day today. I'm ready for 4:00
One of my favs.. Yum! :p

misswish

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Good for you, axel, money back is great! renzy, I'm so sorry! There has to be a doctor out there that can do something for you. Please don't stop trying to find him/her. Thumper, that is a great juice, not so sweet. Lots of flavor. Sorry I wasn't here last night, had a procedure done yesterday in the hospital. Was the third time trying to cut out some skin cancer on my back. I am so tired of stitches!!! But the Dr said he got it all, that's great to hear. I'm still a bit woozy, so I'll see you all tomorrow. Hugs and sweet dreams, everyone. bearshug.jpg

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Good for you, axel, money back is great! renzy, I'm so sorry! There has to be a doctor out there that can do something for you. Please don't stop trying to find him/her. Thumper, that is a great juice, not so sweet. Lots of flavor. Sorry I wasn't here last night, had a procedure done yesterday in the hospital. Was the third time trying to cut out some skin cancer on my back. I am so tired of stitches!!! But the Dr said he got it all, that's great to hear. I'm still a bit woozy, so I'll see you all tomorrow. Hugs and sweet dreams, everyone. View attachment 92338
Oh boy... so sorry you have to go through that. I'll be praying they got it all and this is the last time! <3

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Been busy, busy. Between watching the baby 3 days a week and the new client I picked up... seems like I'm always knee deep into something.
Wishing the temp outside would match the color of my leaves! This 90 degree crap has gotta go!!

misswish

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Thanks, Pami! Feeling a little better, just going to take a while. I have no complaints cuz it could have been a lot worse! Went to ceramics and had a good time. Didn't spill anything, yay! Still working on my hula girl. I hope you cool down soon, and get some rest. Hugs, .gif

Raymcconn

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I am tracking Auto Parts and one is a headliner which the shipping is extremely expensive due to the size of the part. Not heavy but half the size of a car! Status right now is packaging! Then it will be coming by FedEx Freight I think.
Freight can get expensive, real fast when it has to come FedEx Freight or any LTL carrier.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Freight can get expensive, real fast when it has to come FedEx Freight or any LTL carrier.

Oh yeah tell me about it! I had ordered the part from one Honda Parts supplier and it was $126 for shipping. After a couple of hours the order was canceled because they said OOS and on Back Order so they refunded the purchase. When I found another one in stock and placed the order found out shipping was $260! Although costly still cheaper than purchasing from a local Dealer.

pizzadave80

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hi all rough day for me. Money has been a real struggle. Didn't have any idea how far behind everything was getting because I don't handle the money in our house.... and got a call that my truck is being repossessed. Just looking for some support.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

misswish

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Evening, everyone, and hi to our new friends! Glad to see you all here. Wet day here. Getting tired of the gray and damp! Hugs and sweet dreams, have a
bearthurs.jpg

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Hi all rough day for me. Money has been a real struggle. Didn't have any idea how far behind everything was getting because I don't handle the money in our house.... and got a call that my truck is being repossessed. Just looking for some support.

Dude!... That sucks!!!... I understand the getting behind part... but to not tell you that you might lose your truck??? WRONG on so many levels. :mad:

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Yeah.... I'm trying to keep it together....but it's a struggle.

Well I'm sure sorry that you are having to go through this :(

Raymcconn

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Sorry to hear this, I understand about being behind. I hope something works out for you to save your truck. Hope today is a better day for you.

pizzadave80

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
In a way something helped with my truck...my mom works for a Ford dealership. They bought it out ... which was better than sell. I have some extra money to get caught up in everything and didn't have to just let it go and then pay the repo company for fees. Tiny bit of sunshine to come out of it....but now we are a one vehicle household.

Pretty much the most humiliating moment of my life

Raymcconn

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I understand that, I had a car repo once many years ago. Kind of the same situation, my daughter was just born and I was behind in everything. I talked to dealership and my wife at the time went to give them a payment and they yanked the car even after the payment. I had to call my dad to go get my daughter and wife.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors