Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
LTKX7qGTa.png

I hope everyone enjoyed their Labor Day! Mine was a busy one, but still nice! Hubby goes back to work today and tomorrow the older grands start school!

TxThumper

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
evening y'all. how is everyone? just got home from work. as soon as I got in my car, it came a flood. I could barely see the road. I had to do 35 the entire way home. then, I was about to turn to take my shortcut home, and a transformer blew up down the back road I take.

misswish

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Glad to hear it, Pami! No one told me to walk to get the sleepy juice out of my system, my shoulders felt like I'd been hung from meat hooks. They hurt worse then my stomach. All of you in Texas and Florida, please keep checking in with us, ok? Hugs and sweet dreams, 76402b26.x50.gif

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
evening y'all. how is everyone? just got home from work. as soon as I got in my car, it came a flood. I could barely see the road. I had to do 35 the entire way home. then, I was about to turn to take my shortcut home, and a transformer blew up down the back road I take.
Good grief... as if the flooding wasn't enough. Sure hope you stay safe and dry!

misswish

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi everyone. Slow day, felt pretty good. Tomorrow will be busy with lots of errands. Have a headache so I'm giving up for the night. Sleep well and hugs.

misswish

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Good evening! Did you all have a good day? Been fine here, got all my running around finished. I downloaded some more books, did some chores, and read. Hubby brought home Chinese dinner! I am getting so worried and scared for those in Irma's path! Harvey just tore up so many lives. :gaah: :cuss2:
So many prayers going up. Hugs to everyone. :blowkiss:

misswish

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hey, renzy, how are you doing? It's going to be quiet tonight, weekend you know. I really hope all of those in the storms aftermath will check in with us when they can. So many prayers going up, for everyone affected. We will be worrying until we hear from each one of you. Many, many hugs. :hug:

misswish

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Good evening! So far everyone seems to be ok in Florida :) Lots of damage, though. Everyone one here doing ok? I spent the morning getting daughter's wheelchair repaired. Learned how to do few repairs myself! Her hubby was at work so I'll show him on his next day off. We had a good dinner and now reading. Bath coming up! play%20bubble%20bath%20soak%20sponge%20squeeze%20over%20head_zpsr5s2kvkt.gif I think it will be an early night, watched too much news last night. smiliesleeping.gif

misswish

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I'd like to do that, Thayer! We should start a Lazy Day movement, lol. I did a booboo today - tripped backwards over a cat o_O I tried to catch myself, so I wouldn't land on the tile-covered cement and break something. So, I wrenched my neck, back and knee :cry: Ice packs and pain meds are my friends:zombie: Tomorrow will be fun :facepalm: Sweet dreams and hugs fill-mdr1.gif

Thayer

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I'd like to do that, Thayer! We should start a Lazy Day movement, lol. I did a booboo today - tripped backwards over a cat o_O I tried to catch myself, so I wouldn't land on the tile-covered cement and break something. So, I wrenched my neck, back and knee :cry: Ice packs and pain meds are my friends:zombie: Tomorrow will be fun :facepalm: Sweet dreams and hugs View attachment 91482
I hope you get to feeling better

misswish

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Pain meds make a big difference, I'm such a klutz. Thanks Thayer! I did take it easy today, only did the important stuff. Spending some time looking for some iStick 20's, or 40's. They work so well for my small hands and my purse. I just filled up on more Pear Cake and Strawberry Banana, good stuff.
Sweet dreams and hugs!

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
I'd like to do that, Thayer! We should start a Lazy Day movement, lol. I did a booboo today - tripped backwards over a cat o_O I tried to catch myself, so I wouldn't land on the tile-covered cement and break something. So, I wrenched my neck, back and knee :cry: Ice packs and pain meds are my friends:zombie: Tomorrow will be fun :facepalm: Sweet dreams and hugs View attachment 91482
Oh no!...Sure hope you mend quickly <3

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT

Ouch!!!!
I hope nothing serious! Feel better soon!
:slowclap:

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
I have been super busy! I have to drive to my son's house to get my granddaughter on the bus and then go back in the afternoon to get her off the bus!
Whew- I am tired and it has only been a week, but I feel lucky that I can help out!
Just-a-note-to-say-have-a-great-day.gif

misswish

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Thanks, I'm doing better now. Going to my chiropractor tomorrow will help! Axel, I hope your move goes smoothly, I hate moving with a passion. Snap, I'm sure they really appreciate your help! And you get to see granddaughter every day. Hugs to all, 1279673-bigthumbnail.jpg

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Doughnut time!
Cinnamon Dusted Doughnut
Perfect flavor for fall!!
JMKZfMhKITOPc7EkrYvS-ZXSQQ5s3ow1gSKVLyOg3aickR2ggp2-IEa6oN_1MgREm45n9TI5XTjzZkYdwkJmNde5JFuIYPQPodUijWkriH0xS3xcrPTqzZZD_NVuOIGIJoN8GDr5LOXkKGOeY00KCUsdfOBaME-76pjM1InXWl9EEEaQwclHH_h9427DqeHowQbuSgoF8T21j3Y8Zt28QPOFmgmriIJV97KwnjQycogJrCGiA7egDs4myTXZ7PVOd-JgzXq5F_dUCUsbzxhvG9VrgwOD7jl5F2S1x2vIuCcReGxx69MLtnBY626zHpgF8CBKuD9BQ4_Wo8K5EuUjMmB3rXtyPeyGLcqYUqmjS0l-QiiEOiAvd_0TXj_C4AA_K3QOCc-vbcx2oQ-h2zJi9C0gMgHGBoFH3qoe3qyQiLv9xwZRyxMfjQAz9dk3tYB8u9sKPej-DDkzSDc96RwKJHRuX4wiDcX1pUUyUq9mR-G991NdMjbxhNGm8hEakmSx2j0L0k88tgLD-1oy3b3yyDhTIlPIp91LeS7FKPbiSC0ZSVLSwdm5stWuXKNeZftA_oJ3OxWz31p8pOQBOR2SvW9hEWd-qZIL9g-QStfg_1o=w324-h156-no

TMaxx's No Frills Mls

$6/30mls or $11.99/120mls EVERY DAY!!

http://vaping.watch/eliquid/tmaxx-s-no-frills-ml-s/cinnamon-dusted-doughnut.html
#vapingwatch #tmaxxsnofrillsmls

Check out our other doughnut flavors here:
http://vaping.watch/eliquid/tmaxx-s-no-frills-ml-s

#vapelife #vape #vaping #ecig #eliquid #vapejuice #ejuice #quality #budget #deal #coupon #promo #discount #cool #shop #buy #vapecommunity #vapor #vapefamily #vaper #vapers #vapelove #vapeshop #vapeon

misswish

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi everyone! Nice day here, even got some rain this evening. Now I don't have to water the lawn! Caught up on some laundry, cleaned some tanks. Now I'm off to a bubble bath. Hugs to all and sweet dreams! blessedsun.jpg

TxThumper

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
good morning everyone. I hope you're all having a better day than me. I bought a goon 1.5 last week, been loving it, haven't put it down all week. I went to put a new build in it this morning, and I lost a screw and clamp.
now I just have a useless chunk of metal. I emailed 528 customs, but they're closed today. we'll see what they say monday

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors