Become a Patron!
Status
Not open for further replies.

renzyb

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well for the length of time I've been immobile I now have muscular trigger points that are hindering my recovery and they also found something I can't even say that they want to run new tests and stuff. They can't work on the nerves til they fix the muscular stuff and see results of new tests

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Hope your recovery is faster than mines. I have new symptoms now.... ugh

Oh @renzyb , you poor thing. I'm sorry to hear that and hope they don't result in anything major.

renzyb

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Oh @renzyb , you poor thing. I'm sorry to hear that and hope they don't result in anything major.

Well the longer they can't work on nerves the longer it'll take. Current prognosis before the muscle issues was 5 yrs on the left side which was only injured for 6 months and they have no idea on the left since it was injured for 19 months so we shall see....

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Well the longer they can't work on nerves the longer it'll take. Current prognosis before the muscle issues was 5 yrs on the left side which was only injured for 6 months and they have no idea on the left since it was injured for 19 months so we shall see....

Don't believe everything they tell you. It's mind over matter. When I was 18 a neurologist told me if I didn't let him operate I'd be in a wheelchair by the time I was 20. I did not let him... I'm now 45 and still walking!

TxThumper

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
good to hear you're doing better Countrypami. sorry to hear the negative report Renzyb. stay strong, and try to keep a positive outlook. well wishes for both of you.
on a side note, I took my cuboid to work with me yesterday, and let the t priv dry out all day. that seems to have done the trick. there's no condensation on the screen, and it doesn't show to be charging when its not.

renzyb

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
good to hear you're doing better Countrypami. sorry to hear the negative report Renzyb. stay strong, and try to keep a positive outlook. well wishes for both of you.
on a side note, I took my cuboid to work with me yesterday, and let the t priv dry out all day. that seems to have done the trick. there's no condensation on the screen, and it doesn't show to be charging when its not.

Thanks and glad it worked out for you. I was gonna recommend putting it in a ziplock bag with dry uncooked rice to pull the rest of the condensation out of it but sorry got distracted yesterday with all this hurricane stuff.. it's just now starting to rain here in Converse. We will see if all the hype is true.

TxThumper

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Thanks and glad it worked out for you. I was gonna recommend putting it in a ziplock bag with dry uncooked rice to pull the rest of the condensation out of it but sorry got distracted yesterday with all this hurricane stuff.. it's just now starting to rain here in Converse. We will see if all the hype is true.

Your closer than me, good luck. I'm in Lufkin, just south of Nacogdoches. they are forecasting 5 inches of rain for us.

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Morning guy had to go to the er last night and get a tooth pulled my mouth is freakin killing me
Ouch! :confused: ... I feel for ya... had a couple pulled back in the spring.

misswish

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
renzy, I am sorry to hear this. You are strong, and the doctors aren't always right. Pami is correct! We were told that our daughter would never even be able to sit up by herself, wrong! She does so much. Very stubborn and has found ways to do what she wants. Showed those doctors! You can do it, too.
Axel, ouch! You all stay safe, ok? Hugs and sweet dreams, .gif

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
good-morning-have-a-good-day-horse-graphic.gif

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Hi everyone. I got vape mail! Received my VW order :D . Super fast shipping. Mom just looked at me, said "didn't you just order that?" I love it. :blowkiss:
Pami, you still on the mend? Busy day tomorrow, so off to bed. Sweet dreams and hugs. View attachment 90612
Yep, I am... doing good. So far only food issue was pizza... but I'll fix that! ;)

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
evening everyone. I hope Harvey didn't wash any of you away. we didn't get anything but rain, lots of rain. it's supposed to stop raining tomorrow though, and I heard a cold front is coming down.
Glad to hear that you are safe- such a tragedy and devastation there!
:hug:

misswish

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Good evening! All is well here, hope it is for you all, too. Lazy day, felt good. Just some housework, fish fry/ birthday party tomorrow. I need to go fill some tanks and re-wick a few. Hugs to all and sweet dreams! 4246.gif

misswish

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi everyone! We had a good day, lots of fun at dinner. Great fish and potato salad! Early doctor appointment so getting everything ready tonight.
Pami and renzy, you guys doing ok? I hope you all had a good weekend. cat-headphones_zpsc4a25693.gif

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Hi everyone! We had a good day, lots of fun at dinner. Great fish and potato salad! Early doctor appointment so getting everything ready tonight.
Pami and renzy, you guys doing ok? I hope you all had a good weekend. View attachment 91001
Doing a little better each day. Still haven't found any foods I can't eat. Just have this little bit of pain in my back yet, but I'm sure it'll go away soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors