VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
We had Dish for about 15 years, until the last rate hike. Hubby talked to customer service and was majorly disrespected. I was sitting right there listening as he had it on speaker. I was so shocked at that ***** woman! So we now have Direct. Hey, we got nearly 1/2 an inch last night! Very nice.
Hugs to all, View attachment 87755
Wow! o_O

misswish

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Good evening, everyone! Did you all have a good day? It was busy here but it kept me out of trouble. I took the crew to ceramics class and they had a great time - daughter gifted my mom with a purple pig:p. I didn't get to attend, I was at the doctor getting a chunk taken out of my back :cry: Mom and I went out for dinner as a consolation though. Now we're watching AGT! Ice cream soon :bliss: Hugs to all, :inlove:

CashNVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
We had Dish for about 15 years, until the last rate hike. Hubby talked to customer service and was majorly disrespected. I was sitting right there listening as he had it on speaker. I was so shocked at that ***** woman! So we now have Direct. Hey, we got nearly 1/2 an inch last night! Very nice.
Hugs to all, View attachment 87755
get some Internet, a Xbox 360 or Xbox one and download YouTube, Netflix, hulu. we have no live TV in our house because it's a rip off and the kids just watch stuff on those apps/services I mentioned. it's ten bucks a month for Netflix. or if you really want live TV, download Kodi TV on your PC and stream live TV for free.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Thursday already- hope the weekend weather is better than today's! Yep cold and rain again! Talking to hubby about putting the pool cover back on, not fun swimming in the rain, too much work and money when nobody can swim in this weather! Babysitting my granddaughter today and since we can't play outside, I will be taking her to lunch at Friendly's- something fun to do on a rainy day! We both love Ice Cream!

:inlove:

misswish

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Evening everyone! Storms all around us but no rain for us :( Maybe tomorrow. Send me some of yours, Snap? Have fun with your granddaughter! I should have vape mail in the morning, my VW should show up! :bliss: I have to move my juices and testers, find new place for them. The big cabinet they live in is dying :cry:. That is my day tomorrow, besides work. Ok, you all sleep well, hugs!

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Evening everyone! Storms all around us but no rain for us :( Maybe tomorrow. Send me some of yours, Snap? Have fun with your granddaughter! I should have vape mail in the morning, my VW should show up! :bliss: I have to move my juices and testers, find new place for them. The big cabinet they live in is dying :cry:. That is my day tomorrow, besides work. Ok, you all sleep well, hugs!
:vapemail:

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Friday- Took granddaughter to Walmart yesterday to get some hoodie jackets, poor thing didn't have a jacket and it was cold and rainy, I will keep one here and give her the other, and a little kitty toy that meows and purrs when she pets it!
Had a great lunch at Friendly's and was surprised that the price and food were really good- will go there again! My granddaughter is a very picky eater and she did a good job on her lunch, and wanted to keep her "cone head dessert" too cute to eat-Haha!
Hope everyone had a nice week and look forward to the weekend!

:inlove:

misswish

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I'm glad you 2 had a fun day together, Snap. They grow up so fast. I got my juices!!! All settled into their new home. I love opening vape mail, even when I know what's inside. Time for me to get ready for bed, sweet dreams and hugs! Every-Day-Is-Caturday.jpg

renzyb

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Why is it that all stinking doctors expect you to be on time then take their sweet ass time like your time don't matter?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Why is it that all stinking doctors expect you to be on time then take their sweet ass time like your time don't matter?

I had to go to Doc's today too. Luckily this time wasn't a long wait. Have to have my gallbladder out :(

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
I waited 2 hours.....

Ugh!... I know how you feel... Once I waited for my doc to show up for a treadmill stress test... he was an hour late... when he finally showed up I looked at him and said "ya know Doc... my time is just as important as yours"... He apologized, lol

misswish

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Yep, waiting is the pits! renzyb, that is a long day, I hope it does you very well. Pami, I had mine out in February. Just remember to walk, walk and walk some more. It gets the anathesia out of your system, all that gas that they pump into you. Really, really makes a big difference. When I go to my chiropractor, I figure on being there for 3 hours. Sometimes it's not that long.... Hugs to all, catinmoon.gif

misswish

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Good evening everyone! Nice day today, sunny but not as hot as it's been. Had the kids over and a friend. Hubby made a tasty rib dinner! I need to go finish cleaning up the kitchen, he is a messy cook. Hugs and sweet dreams, catyawn.jpg

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Vaping Watch 4 Year Anniversary Sale!
2-Pack and 4-Pack 120's for the month of August!
www.vapingwatch.com
#vapingwatch #tmaxxsnofrillsmls

As my thanks to all our customers, we have dedicated the entire month of August as our Customer Appreciation Month!

For the entire month, you can get
any 2 x 120ml bottles of Tmaxx's No Frills Mls for just $22
OR
you can get any 4 x 120ml bottles for just $40!

Plus, each "Multi-Pack" comes with your choice of a 120ml dropper or 30ml Unicorn bottle!

#vape #vapelife #ecig #ecigs #vaping #eliquid #quality #deals #budget #sale #deal #sales #discount #shop #promo #coupon #buy #cool #vapecommunity #vapor #vapefamily #vaper #vapers #vapelove #vapeshop #vapeon

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
good luck with the gallbladder, hope everything goes well.
Aww sorry to hear that!
:hug:
Yep, waiting is the pits! renzyb, that is a long day, I hope it does you very well. Pami, I had mine out in February. Just remember to walk, walk and walk some more. It gets the anathesia out of your system, all that gas that they pump into you. Really, really makes a big difference. When I go to my chiropractor, I figure on being there for 3 hours. Sometimes it's not that long.... Hugs to all, View attachment 88424
Thanks Gang! I've got a good surgeon, so I'm sure all will go well. He's doing it laparoscopic.. so minimal incisions :hearts:

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Thanks Gang! I've got a good surgeon, so I'm sure all will go well. He's doing it laparoscopic.. so minimal incisions :hearts:
So glad to hear that Countrypami- my Dad had that surgery a few years ago and it was not as bad as he thought! Healed quickly too!
Nice that Tmaxx is on sale all month- I need some Strawberry doughnut!

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Screen+Shot+2012-01-19+at+6.53.29+AM.png

@spoiled.brat.in.wv and @Bigbob2322

You've each won a $10 credit off of $12 @ Vaping Watch!!!!

:stars::stars2::hearts:

Please private message me here in the forum for claim instructions.

.​

spoiled.brat.in.wv

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Thank you so much ! That just made my day today , I was supposed to do school shopping and ended up with a stomach bug instead....

Sent from my KFTT using Tapatalk
Ahhh, well I'm glad I put a smile on your face! :) Hope you feel better soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors