Become a Patron!
Status
Not open for further replies.

kittyn

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Glow sticks.. Boomy things... Glow sticks... Boom things...

Aww it's not even a competition.

GLOW STICKS!!!!

107qrg9.jpg

Happy 4th y'all.

misswish

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
We got lucky enough to have a storm and rain about 2am. Besides needing the rain, I always worry about smouldering fireworks. I'm glad you are all safe!
Things were loud for quite awhile, even in the rain. I'm tired. Early bath and bedtime. Hugs to all and sweet dreams, 76402b26.x50.gif

Ompa

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Howdy Y'all!

I wanted to have a place that stirs up discussion and general chat but also gives me somewhere to go when I just feel like giving stuff away. So here's the deal....I will, at random times, pop in here and choose an individual or a post for a prize. What's the prize? Well, it really could be anything from a free driptip to an MVP to a Provari to credits to my website www.vapingwatch.com! Basically, I'm saying it could be whatever I think of at the time!

I'm not gonna set a specific time or number of posts or anything like that.......I'm going to do this totally randomly. I might pick a numbered post or a person....I might do it in the middle of the night or at lunchtime or anytime in between.

SO! Come on in, hang out.....chat about whatever in the world you want to! Who knows.....you just might win something really cool!

@Countrypami will be the one conducting the prizes and giveaways. She's also the best person to contact when you have questions about the site, the products, shipping, etc. She has my cell number and can text me for (usually) an immediate answer.

*PLEASE NOTE: Codes are valid for eliquid only.

Nice thanks for the giveaway, excited I just made my first order got 6 120mls on the way

misswish

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi, Ompa! I think you will be very happy with your order.
Mom stayed home all day waiting for the plumber, who of course never showed up! Sheesh. And we all know that they don't work on the weekends. I'm not happy but she is angry! I want to be here when she sees him, lol.
Ok, time for my play%20bubble%20bath%20soak%20sponge%20squeeze%20over%20head_zpsr5s2kvkt.gif , watch the news, then goingtobed.gif Hugs and sweet dreams!

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Hi, Ompa! I think you will be very happy with your order.
Mom stayed home all day waiting for the plumber, who of course never showed up! Sheesh. And we all know that they don't work on the weekends. I'm not happy but she is angry! I want to be here when she sees him, lol.
Ok, time for my View attachment 86228 , watch the news, then View attachment 86227 Hugs and sweet dreams!
Oh how I hate that!.. Contractors have no respect for anyone else's time or the inconvenience someone may have to go through just to be home for them to come. :headbang:

LetTheLuckRoll

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Not to take up for them but I've been around a few job sites and sometimes they can get trapped at a job and can't leave. It still doesn't excuse the fact he could have used a phone to let his other customers now he will not be there today.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

misswish

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I agree, a phone call would have helped. Anyway, maybe he'll show up on Monday.
Hey, it's scorpion hatching time! Found 3 of the little nasties in the last few days. At least they were tiny.
I'm still liking the Kiwi Strawberry & the Strawberry Banana. They are a little too sweet for me but still yummy!
Hugs and sweet dreams, smiliesleeping.gif

Lois Bounds Langdon

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Thank you so much for giving us a chance to win a little something extra. I love watching when someone gets a little surprise. I truly believe that I will be in a position to spread some great cheer by being able to bless some friends with a little surprise or two. Thank you again Vaping Watch. Also thank you @Countrypami you are always there when we need of a little helping hand.

This lady loves to vape. Non-smoker since Mothers Day 2014. Best decision for better health and longer life.

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
TMaxx's No Frills Mls
$6/30mls or $11.99/120mls EVERY DAY!!
www.vapingwatch.com
#vapingwatch #tmaxxsnofrillsmls

#vapelife #vape #vaping #ecig #eliquid #quality #budget #deal #coupon #promo #discount #cool #shop #buy #vapecommunity #vapor #vapefamily #vaper #vapers #vapelove #vapeshop #vapeon #strawberry #kiwi #raspberry #custard

misswish

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Good evening, everyone! It sounds like you guys are doing just fine and having fun. Keep it up! Same old stuff here. Daughter did have an oopsie - one of her juice bottles leaked and made a real mess. It was a taller bottle so she had it laying on it's side. Good thing is that I had them in a plastic box in the drawer! It still wasn't fun to clean and she now has some surprise juices because the labels smeared. We organized while we were cleaning, too.
Ok, time for the news. Sleep well and sweet dreams! flowe rkitty.JPG

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Ok so what to try other than dragonbananaberry?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
My Favs
Strawberry Taffy
Pear Cake
Strawberry Doughnut
Dragon CranApple
Strawberries and Cream
Pistachio Ice Cream
Lemon Creme Filled Doughnut
Custard Filled Cinnamon Roll
Maple Glazed Doughnut
Vanilla Bourbon Custard
Boosted Homemade Apple Pie

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Oiy... don't know if I told you guys my desktop crashed :( and I've been working off the laptop all week. Finally ordered a new system tonight. I'm glad I'm getting a new system... but so not looking forward to Win10. o_O

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Hi everyone- I have been busy out in the gardens, weeding- oh well it gets me outside to enjoy Summer! The gardens are really beautiful this year, many flowers!
Still flooded in the back yard- looks like no boating this year, our dock is now an island! Neighbors just got kayaks, and looks like we may get a couple too! They look like fun and are easy to haul back up onto the lawn!

misswish

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Pami, I'm still trying to get used to win 10, some things the same & lots that are different. I held out as long as I could, too! Snap, it sounds like you are enjoying while you can, and making the most of it. And kayaks!!! We went to ceramics today and I messed up. I forgot to take my reading glasses! :oops: I couldn't see close up well enough to paint the fine details :( I spent the time helping out - finding paint colors, checking and cleaning brushes, etc. That will teach me :teehee: Well, you all have a great night, big hugs! coffeepot.jpg

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Getting ready to fix dinner, what to make? Looks like rain in the forecast for the next few days- good I need a break from yard work!
Misswish I am a seeing aide for my hubby- he cannot read or see any small print. I on the other hand cannot see past my nose for distance I wear my glasses, but take them off to read!

misswish

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I can't see distance without my glasses. I used to have the best near vision, great for my beadwork, etc. Now I need to put on my glasses. I have to use my rx sunglasses outside, the bright sun just kills me. My hubby is the same, it's always "here, read this for me" or "you need to do this, I can't see it", even with his glasses on. I feel bad for him. I did get him a Kindle, now he can adjust it for the large size print. Hugs!

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors