Become a Patron!
Status
Not open for further replies.

renzyb

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Sorry you have to wait- must be very frustrating! Sorry you are enduring all of this pain!
:hug:

I just want it to end..... I mean seriously it's been over 18 freaking months.... I am seriously thinking of taking this to a federal court but have no idea how to do it or the finances to even try and get a lawyer to help me.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
I just want it to end..... I mean seriously it's been over 18 freaking months.... I am seriously thinking of taking this to a federal court but have no idea how to do it or the finances to even try and get a lawyer to help me.....

Workman Comp lawyers work on contingency ? or you may have to pay a retainer- I have a friend who has had 3 back surgeries and needed to hire a lawyer, I know he doesn't have money, I know they had to keep going to court fighting with the company for comp checks and the surgeries. Check with online google with lawyers in your area and talk to them, ask them about what you can do, can they help you, and what does this cost. You need a pro to help you fight the company insurance. Do you have a case manager? Do you have a contact person?
Sad but 18 months is too much to get this handled- dragging their feet all the way to do the right thing. A lawyer will make sure you get help, just start calling and try to find out!

Heartsdelight

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

I think there's legal aid for free. Go check at your court house or you can call.

misswish

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Evening, all! Snap, stay healthy, colds are the pits. renzy, big hugs. I hate waiting for results! I agree, call around and see what you can find out for help. Sending good vibes and healing thoughts. We got our new chairs in today. Hubby & I put 1 together, try it for a few days before we do the others. PITA!
Lots of cussing going on for a while... Hugs and sweet dreams, goodam.gif

Highdust

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
1279f4c440179938552be6c38f1e3d2c.jpg

1 of the 5 reasons I quit.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Hi @Highdust and welcome! Congrats on quitting cigarettes, you and your family and the cute dog will be much better for it! I had my last cigarette on December1,2014 after a 30+ year love affair with cigarettes! Vaping and Will Power- I kicked those bad "friends" to the curb, I was sick of them running (ruining)my life and my wallet!

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Evening, all! Snap, stay healthy, colds are the pits. renzy, big hugs. I hate waiting for results! I agree, call around and see what you can find out for help. Sending good vibes and healing thoughts. We got our new chairs in today. Hubby & I put 1 together, try it for a few days before we do the others. PITA!
Lots of cussing going on for a while... Hugs and sweet dreams, View attachment 78190

Glad you got your new chairs- the 1st one is always the hardest! I have had to put desks,shelving,TV stands,together, yuck, not fun! Oh and all our cabinets in our Inlaw apt in our basement, yeah not fun!
When I was working my employer bought my new desk that way and it took us hours to put it together! Next day while I am working at my desk, I notice flashing lights, look out the window and it was a truck, 2 guys came in the door with full respirators and helmets, claiming that they were safety inspectors to check out my desk! It was my hubby and a coworker of his, the funniest prank ever! Hubby is a pipe fitter/welder at a large company and that is his gear for some of the work they do. Haha- he was shocked that we put the desk together and it was done correctly- he said he half expected that we would have given up and he and his friend were ready to put it together! Good Times!
:inlove:

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Hi everyone :wave: hope everyone is doing well! I didn't get any alerts :huh:
Hi @Heartsdelight , I don't get them all the time either, but I do look and see activity. Hope all is OK with you!
How are the Minikins? I am really thinking on getting a V2 to go with my 1.5s- love dual battery asmodus, just wondering if eightvape is planning on another 25% off sale? I know they always have a 12% off code Reddit12, but 25% off would be better! Haha! They don't have the color I want and I want the metal coating instead of the rubber, I wanted the pink or blue metal, but only have white and shiny gold. The new Prism"rainbow" is so cool, but no one has that for sale and it is preorder at asModus!

Heartsdelight

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi @Heartsdelight , I don't get them all the time either, but I do look and see activity. Hope all is OK with you!
How are the Minikins? I am really thinking on getting a V2 to go with my 1.5s- love dual battery asmodus, just wondering if eightvape is planning on another 25% off sale? I know they always have a 12% off code Reddit12, but 25% off would be better! Haha! They don't have the color I want and I want the metal coating instead of the rubber, I wanted the pink or blue metal, but only have white and shiny gold. The new Prism"rainbow" is so cool, but no one has that for sale and it is preorder at asModus!
Everything's fine. The Minikins are holding up fine, no problems. Love the battery life. Maybe by the time they have another 25% off sale they'll get the colors you want. Have a wonderful day!

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Everything's fine. The Minikins are holding up fine, no problems. Love the battery life. Maybe by the time they have another 25% off sale they'll get the colors you want. Have a wonderful day!
Asmodus-Minikin-2-180-Touch-690-T.jpg
VaporRange has these but $89.00? Wow! I Do love this and can buy if I want, but pretty pricey! I have to think about it!

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
TMaxx's No Frills Mls
Blueberry Cake

"Have you ever tried our Pear Cake? Well, if a very simplified description, Blueberry Cake is essentially the same thing as our Pear Cake but replace the word "Pear" with the word "Blueberry". I know......laziest description ever, but do you know how hard it is to describe all these flavors without sounding repetitive?

Well, here goes. The blueberry in Blueberry Cake is a natural juicy blueberry with just enough candied blueberry to give it sweetness. The cake is rich and airy. The combination of the two makes my all time favorite Blueberry Cake flavor I've ever tried. Once again, balanced exceptionally well for all day vaping."

only $6/30mls or $11.99/120mls EVERY DAY!!
www.vapingwatch.com

#vapingwatch #tmaxxsnofrillsmls

#vapelife #vape #vaping #ecig #eliquid #quality #budget #deal #coupon #promo #discount #cool #shop #buy #vapecommunity #vapor #vapefamily #vaper #vapers #vapelove #vapeshop #vapeon

Highdust

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hi @Highdust and welcome! Congrats on quitting cigarettes, you and your family and the cute dog will be much better for it! I had my last cigarette on December1,2014 after a 30+ year love affair with cigarettes! Vaping and Will Power- I kicked those bad "friends" to the curb, I was sick of them running (ruining)my life and my wallet!
Thank you for your kind words! I've been off stinkies since July 2014 and smoked for close to two decades. Almost 3 years now! Used to be solely a sub ohm tank guy. Recently got into RTAs and love it even more. Have a Aromamizer Plus and can't put it down.

Dougw63

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'd love to remember what a wonderful day is lol I woke sunday and monday morning and spent most of both days in bed.... hella cold! I haven't been hit by a cold like that in ohhhhhh 15-20 years... feeling better (overall) each day but still... got a nasty lingering fading sinus issue...if I let it go too long without taking something I get nasty spikes for a headache arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgh....... when I wake up in next couple mornings without this chit I'm gonna pray no one else gets it! (week could have been worse, I only missed one days work )

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
I'd love to remember what a wonderful day is lol I woke sunday and monday morning and spent most of both days in bed.... hella cold! I haven't been hit by a cold like that in ohhhhhh 15-20 years... feeling better (overall) each day but still... got a nasty lingering fading sinus issue...if I let it go too long without taking something I get nasty spikes for a headache arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgh....... when I wake up in next couple mornings without this chit I'm gonna pray no one else gets it! (week could have been worse, I only missed one days work )
Hope you feel better soon!
I didn't feel well today either, sore throat and achy, ran to the store quick and picked up my Alka-Seltzer cold plus hopefully I don't get the full cold ! My hubby has had a terrible cold all week too- and like you he never gets sick! He likes Day and Nightquil yuck, no way can I drink that crap!

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I knocked out after half a day yesterday. Today is my day off this week and I missed out on the 10 hrs (optional) OT I could've hit. A real bummer, but no way. I'd still have 3 hours ahead of me. Where I live, I've figured it was allergies, but the more I read around the forum, the more I'm seeing severe colds for people.

misswish

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hello and welcome, Highdust! Pretty baby you have. You guys all just knock it off, colds & pain & stuff! Hope you feel better soon. Score on the G2 & tank, gakudzu! Good grief, renzy! 5 boys? Your girl is cute! Pami, blueberry cake is on my list, thanks for the heads-up. Hi, ya, Huck! Please don't be getting the cold, allergies are bad enough. Busy day tomorrow, off to get it all set up. Hugs!
frileaveearly.jpg

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Good morning all- feeling a bit better this AM- at least the sore throat is gone and I don't have the horrible cough my hubby has! I am just a little congested but slept well! I have been vaping The SauceLA 1922- fruity with a nice cooling menthol, I really didn't think I'd like that flavor- now I wish I had a bigger bottle! I think the menthol has helped me feel better.
I hope everyone that is sick feels better and to the others, I hope you don't catch it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors