Become a Patron!
Status
Not open for further replies.

renzyb

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Winners.jpg

@DaleH1985 and @philbh

You've each won a $10 credit off of $12 @ Vaping Watch!!!!

:stars::stars2::hearts:

Please private message me here in the forum for claim instructions.

.​

Congrats guys

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Hi @axelbeam - sorry to hear that your wife had surgery, but I hope everything went OK and she is OK and you are OK!
Wow @renzyb sorry to hear that your MRI has been postponed because of workmans comp approval- that is really crappy! You would think that a Dr ordered test would be approved ASAP since the Dr knows more than anyone at Workmans Comp about you and your condition! You should maybe look into a Lawyer to make sure you get taken care of! There are Workman Comp lawyers- all of this waiting is so terrible for you and your family!

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Good Wednesday morning everyone- my Dad is stopping by my house today, he wants to get out and about so it is a nice drive for him! Wish my yard wasn't still so snow covered and or muddy, he could walk down and feed the swans and Canadian geese!
Hope all of you have a Good Day ahead!
:coffee:

misswish

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
51.gif The sun is out, the birds are in the bird bath, squirrels are chasing each other, it's Spring!
Good news, axel! Get better soon, Mrs. axel. renzyb, sorry they messed you up! That is lousy, hope they fix it soon for you. You need some answers and some relief. Snap, have a fun drive! I'm off to take sil & cat to the vet's office. Cat has a nasty wound on her tail from an attack by a feral, needs checked out. She's never been in a real fight before, just doesn't understand. See you all later.

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
View attachment 77491 The sun is out, the birds are in the bird bath, squirrels are chasing each other, it's Spring!
Good news, axel! Get better soon, Mrs. axel. renzyb, sorry they messed you up! That is lousy, hope they fix it soon for you. You need some answers and some relief. Snap, have a fun drive! I'm off to take sil & cat to the vet's office. Cat has a nasty wound on her tail from an attack by a feral, needs checked out. She's never been in a real fight before, just doesn't understand. See you all later.
Ouch- poor kitty!
Hope the kitty will be OK!

Heartsdelight

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
View attachment 77491 The sun is out, the birds are in the bird bath, squirrels are chasing each other, it's Spring!
Poor kitty, hope she feels better soon :)

misswish

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Evening, everyone! Thank you all, yes, kitty is going to be ok. She had 3 wounds, we only knew about 1! All cleaned and medicated now, on antibiotics. Cats are funny when they are loaded, lol. And vets are expensive!!!!! Sheesh. Huck, what did you do with the free day? Hope it was something fun? Tomorrow is taking Mom grocery shopping, we have a good time. Sweet dreams & hugs,
thurs.jpg

misswish

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi, all! Dale, I think you will like it. Strawberry doughnut is very good, too. Let us know what you think, ok? As for kitty, she is feeling sooo much better today, it's amazing! Not quite 100% but about 75%! Thanks for all the good thoughts. Grocery shopping? Mom, eggs aren't on the list, we already have 2 dozen. Let's wait until next time to get hubby some chips, he has 4 bags already. We don't have room for a case of beans, Mom. Really, she is lots of fun, she just wants to do too much sometimes! Ok, I need to go make some coils. See you all tomorrow, hugs!
AgKCQ8n.jpg

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
It was pretty nice here today... around 55-60 degrees and sunny. Hoping this means spring is here... however, not looking forward to having a lawn to mow again :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors