Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
235704-Happy-Tuesday-Good-Morning-Winter-Quote.jpg

midknight420

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That is good stuff! They have so many good flavors :)
I can't wait to try more of them. I think that I'm going to get the strawberry custard next. After talking to the guy on the phone (Trigger right?) He said that was his adv. I'm going to get 2. One to vape and one to steep while I vape the other one. So love thisPistachio Almond Ice Cream though :)

Think I just found my favorite premade juice company

Sent from my LGMP450 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
So evidently, New Year's Resolutions have proven to be a challenge :(

I'm thinking outside the box for Feb... what type of contests would y'all like to see?

misswish

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi ya, Pami! Most of your contests have been fun, and at this point I think most anything would help. What has been popular in other threads? Most popular here?

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Hi ya, Pami! Most of your contests have been fun, and at this point I think most anything would help. What has been popular in other threads? Most popular here?
That's the problem.. I'm trying not to do the same old stuff everyone else is doing. ;)

Irked Particle

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 1 Year
Hey all!
I'm winding about Mad Murdock juice, particularly Radiator Pluid.

Does anyone have any opinions about it they want to share? I absolutely hate absinthe, but I'm intrigued by this flavor because so many people seem to love it.

Is it worth trying? Any info at all, even secondhand from someone else, I'd appreciate! :)

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Hey all!

Does anyone have any opinions about it they want to share? I absolutely hate absinthe, but I'm intrigued by this flavor because so many people seem to love it.

Is it worth trying? Any info at all, even secondhand from someone else, I'd appreciate! :)
It was juice of the year two years running. It's worth the try ;)

Thayer

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hey all!

I have had pluid a few times and I really liked it . I have never cared for absynth but pluid is really good just don't make my mistake never put it in a acrylic tank. I have one dropper that for for pluid only. So yes you would try it. At first I was not sure but it really grew on me.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

midknight420

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I just placed my order for a couple bottles of Strawberry Custard on the recommendation of the customer service rep when I called after making my first order. Can't wait to try it. This is my first time trying a custard juice ever too. I bought one to vape and another to steep for a week or two while I vape on the first bottle. I'll post my findings after I've vaped it a bit and let y'all know what I think.

Sent from my LGMP450 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
We were at -2 degrees all day yesterday... it's 3 degrees here right now.

Irked Particle

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 1 Year
I have had pluid a few times and I really liked it . I have never cared for absynth but pluid is really good just don't make my mistake never put it in a acrylic tank. I have one dropper that for for pluid only. So yes you would try it. At first I was not sure but it really grew on me.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Thanks for the insight! I ordered a clone version of it because I didn't want to pay $20 for 30 mils of something that I might not like it. It's supposed to arrive today so I'll try it when I get home from work tonight.

I absolutely hate absinthe and I think it's one of the most vile things I've ever tried. I've heard Pluid is supposed to be really good even if you don't like absinthe. Ordered from Bonzer Vaporz (I think that's how they spell it), and got both the version with and without the "secret ingredient."

I'll hop back on and let you guys know how I like it after I give it a chance to grow on me. :)

Last edited:

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
FEBRUARY
The month of Valentine's and love.

Conversation Hearts_0.jpg

Winner will be chosen from all valid entries between now and February 28th.
The winner gets a $20 credit off of $24 from Vaping Watch!!!!

No back to back posting.
Each of your answers must be different than the last.

For February we want to know... If you were sending a Valentine today...
WHAT WOULD YOUR CONVERSATION HEART SAY??

In 5 words or less tell us what your conversation heart would say.

I'll start us off...
Be Mine
Kiss Me
Hug Me

valentines-day-2062690_1920.jpg

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps