Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
ViciousUnsungBirdofparadise-small.gif

midknight420

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I made my first order with Watch Vapor. There was a small snag in the order information. I called them after I picked my son up from school and they had it all fixed in less than 15 minutes. On top of that, the guy on the phone talked to me like we had known each other for years while we waited for the problem to be resolved.

Amazing customer service and was a dream to work with. I will definitely be recommending them to friends. Very well worth it. I just wanted to share this experience, service like this is very rare indeed.

Sent from my LGMP450 using Tapatalk

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
I made my first order with Watch Vapor. There was a small snag in the order information. I called them after I picked my son up from school and they had it all fixed in less than 15 minutes. On top of that, the guy on the phone talked to me like we had known each other for years while we waited for the problem to be resolved.

Amazing customer service and was a dream to work with. I will definitely be recommending them to friends. Very well worth it. I just wanted to share this experience, service like this is very rare indeed.

That's awesome Midknight420! Thank you for sharing that. Glad it got all worked out. (BTW, that would make an excellent Google review ;) )

midknight420

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That's awesome Midknight420! Thank you for sharing that. Glad it got all worked out. (BTW, that would make an excellent Google review ;) )
I'll do that for sure. It was a truly enjoyable experience. I told the person on the phone that next order I intend on ordering 2 Strawberry Custards. One to vape fresh and one to put up to steep. There's allot to choose from. So many more to try LOL.

midknight420

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ok stupid question, but how do I get to where I can write a Google review? I see in the site where to write a review, but can't find how to write one foe Google.

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon

midknight420

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Try this link.... then on the right hand side about 1/2 way down the page you'll see this...
https://www.google.com/search?q=goo...69i60j69i64.4975j0j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

View attachment 129434
Thanks allot for this info. I sent That experience not only to their Facebook page and a Google review as well. I called them yesterday to see if they had a tobacco juice for mom. Sadly they didn't, but when I told him that I work around a bunch of airmen ever day, he asked if he sent some extra juice that I could help some airmen to get it when needed.

I said to him that I'd GLADLY do that and that the airmen would really appreciate it. And it will give me a chance to spread the word of Watch Vapor to them as well.

That really made me feel good to see the support this company has for these brave men and women.

Last edited:

midknight420

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Very generous of VW! I love the personal little notes on my invoices, too.
Things like this give me tremendous respect for them. Well, for me, there is a reason why I do the job I do. To put it short, I want able to join the military for medical reasons. It's sad because I made a 99 on the ASVAB too. I was set to go to basic, tech school, then ots. Sho my job is my way of serving since I was unable to do so the traditional way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors