Become a Patron!

Vapingbest.com-Went good on a missing package

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Please note by the end of this thread, my problems with this order were corrected by the vendor

Hi all, from time to time we all have taken a chance and ordered things first time hoping a vendor we haven't ordered from in the past ends up becoming one we will use again. Not the case with this one for me.

On June 14th I placed an order with this vendor (Vapingbest.com)
3 days or so after I placed my order I get a confirmation of shipping on it...

Order Number: 16

Detailed Invoice: http://www.vapingbest.com/index.php?main_page=account_history_info&order_id=16

Date Ordered: Sunday 14 June, 2015

Your order has been updated to the following status:
New status: Shipped

Please reply to this email if you have any questions.

This email address was given to us by you or by one of our customers. If you feel that you have received this email in error, please send an email to [email protected]

After 7 messages to the above Vendor asking for anything...status, tracking, ANYTHING on my order I have not heard from them again, they have my money, I have nothing, I would stay away from this vendor, they are stealing and fraudulent.

Edit-I tried to access my account and could not, I tried to create a new account and could not, I looked for a phone number , there isn't any,

Last edited:

nabibrian

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
For one thing. I notice the order number is really low. Tells me they are new.
After some searching I found this website was created May 2015.
Hopefully it is just a glitch since they are a new site. (trying to think positively here).
I would think they would at least reply to your email. I hope it works out for you.

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Sorry to hear that, Whiskey. I hope it works out for you. I would dispute the charges if they don't reply real soon.

V

VapingBest

Hello Whiskey and all the Vapingunderground friends,
I'm David from VapingBest team, and really sorry for any misunderstanding. We are a new vaping product wesite, so the order number is pretty low at the momemnt, however we are pretty reliable, and we have both warehouses in China and California.
Almost all the products will be shipped from our California warehouse directly, free shipping with tracking number. A few new products will be shipped from China directly as soon as we receive the first shipment from the manufacture. We will keep all the products at the lowest price and promise all of the item are 100% authentic with verification code.
We have checked for you, for order number 16, the package has already been shipped within about 24 hours after order placed, and this is the tracking number Removed personal info it shows package delivered, could you please check you mail box and email me back after you receive the package, and please do not hesitate to email me if you have any trouble, we will resend you a new package if it indeed lost.

We have not received your message, but we will check the reason and fix the problem soon, normally email will be replied within about 24 working hours. Please feel free to email me if you have any further questions, I'm more than happy to help.

Last edited by a moderator:

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VapingBest

I have checked again, even asked and gave my postal worker this tracking number(first I have seen it BTW) they are saying it may have been put in anothers box, so I guess I am out my order.:mad:
I wonder though , why you would not reply to the 7 messages I sent you, and why I cannot sign into my account.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ok update, I am trying to lodge a PO complaint of non-delivery, they required a street address, This vendor does not list one , so I am screwed even trying to go back on the PO. Then I was told by another member, that the item I purchased is no longer on the website, wow...............

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Honestly whiskey their sight is all fucked up, the prices are fucking high... you shoulda listened to the little vapor deals voice screaming in my skull not to order there.

OK fuck the PO file a dispute with your cc company asap and fucking forget about vapingshit and uncle sam's knuckle dragging mongoloids.. I mean the post office.

OBDave

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Go straight to the CC if you want any action - I've had to fight USPS before and if they say they delivered it but didn't, you're pretty much screwed. They'll conduct an "investigation" after your dispute and universally come back with "carrier says it was delivered, nothing we can do for ya - kindly fuck off now."

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Go straight to the CC if you want any action - I've had to fight USPS before and if they say they delivered it but didn't, you're pretty much screwed. They'll conduct an "investigation" after your dispute and universally come back with "carrier says it was delivered, nothing we can do for ya - kindly fuck off now."
Yeah, that is what I am afraid of.....

Tim Vatic

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
years ago I traded bunch of stuff with a friend, and tracked the package as usual. Status shipped and delivered...not in my box. I went through the same shit. PO said it may have been delivered to the wrong address. I NEVER got the package. someone else got my shit. so now.....I send and recommend to get signature delivery confirmation, its only costs a little more depending on the weight.

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Even the website looks a little shady

SomeTexan

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
years ago I traded bunch of stuff with a friend, and tracked the package as usual. Status shipped and delivered...not in my box. I went through the same shit. PO said it may have been delivered to the wrong address. I NEVER got the package. someone else got my shit. so now.....I send and recommend to get signature delivery confirmation, its only costs a little more depending on the weight.
We had a problem like that at my old place. Someone bought a cheap beater and t-boned the mail person who was screwing up. Cops went door to door asking questions and everyone told them to fuck off. Mail started getting delivered to the correct address and when it didn't, the postmaster took care of it. Although I mentioned the tactic, for once it wasn't me that did it. Lol

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
The thing that really stuck out-other than the cheesy general appearance- the sig150 tc mod that isn't scheduled for release until the end of July shows available, but you can check out with it and it only says that its a preorder if you scroll down past where it says there are 18 untis in stock.
Nothing passes me off more than shady sales people!!
angry-john-cena-gif.gif

Tim Vatic

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Hello Whiskey and all the Vapingunderground friends,
I'm David from VapingBest team, and really sorry for any misunderstanding. We are a new vaping product wesite, so the order number is pretty low at the momemnt, however we are pretty reliable, and we have both warehouses in China and California.
Almost all the products will be shipped from our California warehouse directly, free shipping with tracking number. A few new products will be shipped from China directly as soon as we receive the first shipment from the manufacture. We will keep all the products at the lowest price and promise all of the item are 100% authentic with verification code.
We have checked for you, for order number 16, the package has already been shipped within about 24 hours after order placed, and this is the tracking number 9374869903500440155682, it shows package delivered, could you please check you mail box and email me back after you receive the package, and please do not hesitate to email me if you have any trouble, we will resend you a new package if it indeed lost.

We have not received your message, but we will check the reason and fix the problem soon, normally email will be replied within about 24 working hours. Please feel free to email me if you have any further questions, I'm more than happy to help.

Your ship is sinking fast here. :(

rolltidevaper

Still here! Just covered up with "life"
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
I agree with Artemis. In my opinion, the vendor is responsible for the order until "I" receive it. In most cases they choose the delivery method, so it's their responsibility. I ordered some DIY supplies from a reputable vendor. When I received it a couple of the bottles had broken and leaked on everything. It wasn't the vendor's fault, they had everything packed well. But, I contacted them and they immediately replaced the entire order. It may have cost them a little on that order, but they have made up with it from repeat purchases. They gained a loyal customer by taking care of me. They could have easily said, oh well, USPS broke it, take it up with them. And, I wouldn't have ordered from them again.

Nitrowolf72

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Vapingbest is #1. Lol. Hope you get this straightened out Whiskey.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1435441217901.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1435441217901.jpg
    17.8 KB · Views: 27

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ok so sometime in the night I got a PO notice from a different order/Vendor for a package arrival, so later this morning I will check that one, wouldn't it be just my luck to find 2 packages there. If indeed the missing package shows up, I will post here and eat a breakfast of crow,,,,If it does not show up, that is a different story.

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
crow is not so bad. I prefer mine rotisseried. In this case I hope you need some, with some veggies!

Last edited:

dre

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Even if its your mistake you have a right as a American to bitch :)

Sent from my XT1030 using Tapatalk

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thanks guys, Guess I will not eat crow today, got a package but it wasn't from VapingBest............
IMG_20150628_100723869_zpswyrye3nf.jpg

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Thanks guys, Guess I will not eat crow today, got a package but it wasn't from VapingThief............
IMG_20150628_100723869_zpswyrye3nf.jpg
They dirty rotten stealers.....

raqball

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Another thread on these clowns..

http://vapingunderground.com/thread...today-before-they-sell-out.91782/#post-536609

@VapingBest what is the physical address of your California operation? There is no, zero, nadda a company with this name operating with a business license in the state of California..

Are you ordering from China and shipping from your home?

It's odd that on their web site they say they are based in Pico Rivera, CA but no physical address is listed... The tracking # they posted for @Whiskey shows the package was mailed from Compton, CA.. Compton is about 15 miles from Pico Rivera so that makes no sense whatsoever to me..

Last edited:

raqball

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Yeah, that site is pretty useless.. You can check many safe and well respected site and they pop up there as being fishy.

I am the admin of a small cycling computer website. It's been live for 2 years and we have over 1,000 members. That scam checking dump rates my site a 12% and says to avoid it.. LOLOL

Here is what it says about ESPN.com

Screenshot_2015_06_28_at_9_56_56_AM.png

USELESS!

Last edited:

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
this vendor is still a tool though. Check out the way they are showing their gear. ---shadetree

raqball

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
espn is useless I agree. :D
Run it for just about any website on the planet... That's just one I picked because it's one of the most popular in the world..

I would not use the info provided by scammer.com for anything other than as a joke..

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Trying To stay on topic... in this case the vendor that ripped off Ms Whiskey should get herpes

Last edited:

raqball

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Trying Told stay on topic... in this case the site the vendor that ripped off Ms Whiskey should get herpes
I posted here and in the other thread that the place should be avoided like it has the plague..

In the other thread they were asked several times for a physical address and they still have never provided one. Before (as of a few days ago) there was nothing listed and now they've plastered a city and state on the contact us area of their site, which is 110% useless.

Again, there is NO company whatsoever operating in California under that name..

Screenshot_2015_06_28_at_10_28_10_AM.png

Last edited:

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I posted here and in the other thread that the place should be avoided like it has the plague..

In the other thread they were asked several times for a physical address and they still have never provided one. Before (as of a few days ago) there was nothing listed and now they've plastered a city and state on the contact us area of their site, which is 110% useless.

Again, there is NO company whatsoever operating in California under that name..

Screenshot_2015_06_28_at_10_28_10_AM.png
Which screws me to get any kind of action from the post office because they require a FULL address of the sender and contents invoice of package, I have neither, I sent 3 e-mails since this "David" posted and have not received any answer back, I got scammed

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Which screws me to get any kind of action from the post office because they require a FULL address of the sender and contents invoice of package, I have neither, I sent 3 e-mails since this "David" posted and have not received any answer back, I got scammed
BULLSHIT!
ok Step one. this one is important. contact your creditcard company or bank if paid with a debit card. Dispute it and then have them reissue you a new card and number.
step two. the USPS is fucking stupid, delivering letters and stuff in a timely fashion is not rocket surgery.
Step thre stop fucking around with emails and going rounds of fuckfuck games with the USPS.

Money back, new card without fear of a scammy piece of shit rectally diddling your account and yor money back with zero stress.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
BULLSHIT!
ok Step one. this one is important. contact your creditcard company or bank if paid with a debit card. Dispute it and then have them reissue you a new card and number.
step two. the USPS is fucking stupid, delivering letters and stuff in a timely fashion is not rocket surgery.
Step thre stop fucking around with emails and going rounds of fuckfuck games with the USPS.

Money back, new card without fear of a scammy piece of shit rectally diddling your account and yor money back with zero stress.
LOL, in motion as we speak:)

raqball

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Honestly I would not even mess with USPS.. I'd file a complaint with PayPal or your CC company and call it a day..

God I loathe these scamming piles of dodo bird poo..

Tim Vatic

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Well, this thread turned to shit fast. :D It's beer thirty!

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I finally spoke to some one, and received this E-mail as well, I have decided to ask for another order to be sent out to me at no charge.
Will update

E-mail recieved.

Hi Tina, This is steve from VapingBest, admin of this site. Our customer
service has told me everything about your order, sorry about the problem
you met on our site,i am here to solve the problem for you.

First, to see whether we can solve the problem with usps shipping,
accoring to the tracking info, the package must have arrived and the usps
guy should have put it somewhere. from your last email, you need to
invoice of your order, i have attached it in this email. hope it is
useful.

And another, don't know why you can'r access your account on our site and
also can not reset the password? we just reset the password for you and
the new password is Removed pls use it to login and if there is still
any problem, just let me know, i will recheck it for you.

Third, about our shipping address here is the details

3731B San Gabriel River Parkway
Pico Rivera, CA 90660
United States

If you or the usps still need any info, pls just let me know, i will try
my best to help.

Even if the usps finally can not solve the problem and still can not
receive the package, no worry about it, we will resend one to you, that's
our service. hope this can solve the problem for you.

Finally let me cleat some things for you because i noticed there are some
question on yout forum post.

We are a new website for vaporizers products, that's why your order number
is low because we just started selling for about one month. I created this
site hope can sell all vaporizers products with best price and also usps
fast shipping. And i am from China but we created the warehouse in Ca,
USA, so we can ship the products from USA warehouse. our customer service
are in China, sorry about the bad english and can not sommunicate well. We
value all customers and i would never do the cheat things to our customers
and always would like to solve all the problems. Though we are new, i plan
to put all my time and energy on this site and help all of you to get the
best products with best prices. But we have a lot of things to learn and
improve, that's for sure, we will correct them one by one.

Sorry about the bad experience you had on my site, sO sad to see the bad
review on the forum post and i really didn't expect this happen.

May i ask can you help me to modify the post after we solve the problem
for you, i can promise i didn't know this will happen, we sent out your
package as soon as we received your order and after we sent it out, we
really can not do anything about it because USPS control it, but we can do
the after sale for you. Sorry about the bad customer service you met if
you have sent us emails but didn't get reply, we check emails evreryday
and replied every email but no idea why ignored your emails. i have asked
the customer guy to recheck.

Really do not want to ruin our new business in the beginning and will
improve better in the later time.

And i have another request if you can help, currently we are looking for
some long time cooperation reviewers for our products, we can offer the
free samples to our reviews, may i ask do you want to reviews the products
on the forum, including the products released and also the new products,
there are many news TC box mods and also new tanks will be out soon, so we
can provide the samples to you if you can do review. hope we can do a long
time cooperation with you.

If the usps can not solve the problem, would you pls send me another new
address so i can tell them to resend it, just in case the new package
still can not arrive to the old address.

Again, sorry about all problems you have and i am sure i can solve it well
with you.

Regards

Steve

Admin of Vapingbest

VU Sponsors