Become a Patron!

VapingBest.com - Did I get screwed?

I ordered with vapingbest.com knowing my fiance would not approve but I did it anyways. I looked over the websites policys and made sure the item I was buying was in stock in the US before placing my order. My order status is showing as shipped but the tracking number is not recognizable to any carrier service. I have sent multiple emails asking for an update on the order and trying to see if it was shipped from China or the US. I read the previous post about this website and know it was eventually sorted out but does anyone have some advice on what I can do from here? Any further contact information than what is listed on the website?

People don't be like me, if you go to a website and it seems sketchy, it's probably sketchy. There is no return policy on the website. There is no phone number on the website. There is nothing really reassuring on this page.

James

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
I realy like how thay got the VU logo nice and big on the 1st page .

It says,

2016-04-14 19:17 CHINA, Acceptance, Your item was accepted at 7:17 pm on April 14, 2016 in CHINA.

So I suppose it is shipping from china. Any idea about how long it usually takes to get a product here through carrier China EMS? It has been 7 days since the order was placed.

freemind

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
It says,

2016-04-14 19:17 CHINA, Acceptance, Your item was accepted at 7:17 pm on April 14, 2016 in CHINA.

So I suppose it is shipping from china. Any idea about how long it usually takes to get a product here through carrier China EMS? It has been 7 days since the order was placed.

AFTER China has processed it, it may take up to 30 days. Some cases it's longer.

Acceptance may only mean they created a label or that it was accepted at a China post office.

Koki

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
30 days, dam. that's too long to wait for vaping stuff. I hope you get it though.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I ordered with vapingbest.com knowing my fiance would not approve but I did it anyways. I looked over the websites policys and made sure the item I was buying was in stock in the US before placing my order. My order status is showing as shipped but the tracking number is not recognizable to any carrier service. I have sent multiple emails asking for an update on the order and trying to see if it was shipped from China or the US. I read the previous post about this website and know it was eventually sorted out but does anyone have some advice on what I can do from here? Any further contact information than what is listed on the website?

People don't be like me, if you go to a website and it seems sketchy, it's probably sketchy. There is no return policy on the website. There is no phone number on the website. There is nothing really reassuring on this page.
They have their own subforum here. You could post to their rep and maybe they could help you out.

http://vapingunderground.com/forums/vapingbest.700/

I just did, I really appreciate your help. Hopefully I will hear something back soon. I am debating on just going ahead and purchasing another one from else where but with my luck, I would order another one and this one would show up that day. However, I doubt it. Is anyone familiar with this mod and do you like it?

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
What mod did you order?

In my own experiences order from China, orders were received between 3 and 6 weeks.

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It says,

I've ordered three different Snow Wolf sleeves on three different orders. All three were shipped from China and each one took a little over a month. They did eventually show up and the product was great. I will only order little things from china that I don't immediately need. Things like drip tips, sleeves, battery cases, etc. What did you order if you don't mind me asking.

VU Sponsors