Become a Patron!

Vaping Zone's SC Lemon?

Daniel

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Hey all,
Does anyone know anything about the Vaping Zone's SC (SUPER CONCENTRATED) lemon? It's supposed to be almost identical to FE Lemon, which is damn hard to come by....was told that there's about a 3 month waiting list on it, so if this lemon is almost the same, I'd like to get some of that instead of waiting on the slow boat from China...

Making the Cereal clone, & I have every flavor except FE Lemon. I've heard that Lemon Sicily is very close to it, so I've got some of that coming to try. Keeping my fingers crossed, plus, the lemon can be used in a multitude of other fruit flavors...

Ok, everyone have a good week...:)

Deleted

Member For 5 Years
Hey all,
Does anyone know anything about the Vaping Zone's SC (SUPER CONCENTRATED) lemon? It's supposed to be almost identical to FE Lemon, which is damn hard to come by....was told that there's about a 3 month waiting list on it, so if this lemon is almost the same, I'd like to get some of that instead of waiting on the slow boat from China...

Making the Cereal clone, & I have every flavor except FE Lemon. I've heard that Lemon Sicily is very close to it, so I've got some of that coming to try. Keeping my fingers crossed, plus, the lemon can be used in a multitude of other fruit flavors...

Ok, everyone have a good week...:)
FA Lemon (lemon sicily) is the closest to FE Lemon IMO. If you put FA lemon and FA meringue together up to your nose, you get 90% of the fruit loops base. =)

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
FA Lemon Sicily is delicious! HIC has a Double Rainbow recipe posted that sounds really good. HIC's Lemon Meringue is delicious!

VU Sponsors