Become a Patron!

Vaping without the drip tip on your tank?

The Vape Crusader

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I figured, why not?

I mean, the drip tip I have is pretty full bore, but I did notice a slight improvement in airflow when just pulling on the top of the tank like I'm playing the trumpet...

[Or the skin flute... insert homosexual innuendos here]

Anyway, it's a little weird, but hey, it works! Got some more vapor production out of it.

ChrisL

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I noticed at a vape convention I attended that all the contestants in the cloud competition were using mechs with attys and no drip tips.

nabibrian

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I tried it myself, it is awesome so long as you dont BURN the lips lol

The Vape Crusader

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I tried it myself, it is awesome so long as you dont BURN the lips lol

Haha, yeah, can't exactly high-watt or high-temp vape... I'm always in TC when I do it. But it definitely gives you a little airflow boost and a different experience!

its called "tail piping"

Thank you for the terminology lesson. Tail piping away!

ruthless_ham

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I personally am a dripper so... Deffinatly a bad idea for me lol but they do make drip tips that add an indirect air flow that I knoticed did increase my cloud size on my first subohm tank

Sent from my LGMS345 using Tapatalk

Hey I just dropped my mod and it landed straight on the drip tip and busted off the piece that holds it in!!
;(
Luckily I had read this string of posts so I'm happily tail piping lol
Guess I have an excuse to shop for a new tank. I'll probably swing by the local shop and see what they've got ......

The Vape Crusader

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
lol... you could just get a new drip tip dude. I mean, if you WANT a new tank, there's no stopping ya :). But as long as you find a tip that fits your tank, you can solve your problem very cheaply.

I have other tips but they don't fit in the little hole on top of the tank now that the clear plastic piece that held the tip busted right off ....
I'd post a pic but don't know how on here
Either way I've used it like this all night and It's great lol
I'll see what I can pick up at the shop later to use in public but I'll definitely keep using the tank without it

Bacong

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I don't see why people want to do this. I lost my drip tip and it was awful.

Just got back from the shop and thought Id pass along that half of my drip tip was still stuck in the hole in the tank apparently which is why I could not use another.
Vape store lady hooked me up by taking it all apart and freeing it up so I can now use another
I was happy because I really love that arctic tank.
However I convinced myself to buy a new tank anyway and save the arctic tank for the new beater mod I have on the way.
a win win

VU Sponsors