ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Proof positive that retards are in charge of educating America's youth o_O

fightinggoat

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I hate schools these days, the first time I sent my son to school with a pb&j sandwich in his lunch pack, I got called in and treated like I sent him with a lunchbox full of C4, they said another kid standing NEAR him started having an allergic reaction to the presence of peanuts. Peanut containing products are a big no no.

I couldn’t believe kids can’t even eat peanut butter sandwiches anymore, it’s a sandwich found practically in every child’s lunch until recently when it became evil.

If your little Suzy or Johnny has that kind of sensitivity to nuts, to the point he can’t be around another person eating a sandwich, then he should be home schooled and kept in a bubble where he won’t be exposed to the evil legume.
But instead, everyone else has to conform to one child’s genetic error.

This principal sounds like a real pansy, either vastly over exaggerating, or down right lying about his or her reaction to e juice residue.

I am seriously considering homeschooling my children so they won’t be brainwashed by the scared liberal “educators”.

Rossum

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
did anyone think to ask the school administrator if he was having his period....I've mixed 100mg nic base and got some on my hands...I've never gotten sick or emotional from it.
It makes a big difference whether one has a built up a tolerance to it. Someone who has never used nic will get quite a buzz from an amount that you and wouldn't notice at all.

That said, I'd ask him whether he now craves it. :giggle:

jwill

The Great King of Nothing
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
In 3 weeks he will be 3rd prize in a local cloud chasing competition and a new VU member. Not going to say anything bad about him yet.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Wow 12 hours to get rid of the effects from incidental contact with Nicotine? My neighbors child has a Peanut Allergy and she is prohibited from eating lunch with the "Normal" Children to protect her from accidental contact with Peanuts. Might say it is unfair to her but I think it is actually fair for the children who do not have food allergies. On a side note she is a total sweetheart and calls me Uncle Steve~!

VU Sponsors