Become a Patron!

Vaping on the Front or back Porch

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I was chilling on the front porch after dinner but just drinking a bottle of Ice Cold Propel Water. Now vaping at 50W and 460°F using one of my SMOK Aliens. Funny how I always hear it doesn't work? Funny that it works perfectly for me.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
good-morning-sending-coffee-and-good-mojo-your-way-glitter-graphic.gif

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Well you know what time is right? I did not say it was Hump Day but it was Dry, so does that make it a Dry Hump Day?

upload_2018-7-11_16-35-29.jpeg

Put the sprinkler on in the front and sat on the porch for a bit. Still too damn hot though. See those smaller MOD's do come in handy. If I put the camera down I could do some two fisted drinking!

Last edited:

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Well busy day today and man the sun is strong~! Just took a nice shower and going out to dinner on one of those don't know where will find out when we get there trips. Hope everyone had a Great Night~!

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Looks good @fozzy71 ~! Went for a drive where I asked the woman for the directions and wound up at this great Cuban Restaurant and I had Paella Marinara. Forgot what we had for an appetizer but Sweetie didn't eat half of it like she was supposed to. A nice walk on the Boardwalk and my Sweetie was trying to blow my speakers cranking George Thorogood for the whole ride.

Last edited:

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Spent yesterday recuperating from the Sugarland concert. Today it's a Bridal Shower.

ec7fbbdef792f2c47f80fc5ec4599116.jpg

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I know it is early but a rainy day and started the day visiting love ones graves then doing the maintenance required when putting some flowers. So it is that time again............

6e772b64dd201fb4a40bdbcbbe4612c0.gif

jwill

The Great King of Nothing
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
Im fogging out another hotel room. This one isn't setting off the smoke alarm (or at least hasn't yet). Ready to sleep in my own bed and vape on my own back porch with my dog and wife.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years

[/quote]

Was at the beach yesterday and got a bit toward medium rare myself~! Had to check my truck because the Temperature was reading what I thought was accurate. Turns out the Sensor matches the Infrared Laser Temperature Probe I have and the Internet is WRONG~!

CrazyChef v2.0

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Hey @CrazyChef v2.0 going to Google a recipe for a Smoked Pork Loin Roast for dinner and suggestions?
Pork loin doesn't have too much fat, so it's easy to overcook it. It's not like other BBQ meats. Season it with your favorite rub and only cook it at 250°-325° to an internal temp of around 145°, then completely wrap it in foil after you take it off the cooker and let it rest for about 10 minutes. Then cut off 3 slices and send them to me overnight in a heated Styrofoam box.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Rubbed it with Garlic Powder and gave it a light marinade of Brown Sugar BBQ Sauce to finish it off later with Sweet Baby Rays. Meat thermometer is at the ready but it was still a bit frozen so it is going to be hard to overcook this puppy.

Last edited:

CrazyChef v2.0

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
but it was still a bit frozen so it is going to be hard to overcook this puppy.
Actually, it can - the outside could start to dry out before the inside is ready. I always like to put meat in/on the cooker at room temp.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I actually cook lots of meats frozen and just starting to thaw. They like meat medium rare around here~! Never dried out anything I BBQ. I can make Blackened Chicken that is so juicy. LOL

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Temperature of the smoker is about 175° in the center. Remember I use the pan of water and the natural gravy is looking good already~!

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Good thing I put the smoker next to the awning rain and thunderstorms that were predicted just blew into the area. Starting to drizzle so moved it under the awning and watching to make sure the smoker doesn't get wet and cool down.

VU Sponsors