Become a Patron!

Vaping on the Front or back Porch

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Good afternoon everyone. Hope everyone’s keeping warm today!
giphy.gif

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I HAVE to ask...
not at i want one ..
yet am impressed enough to be dying of curiosity.....
what kind of snow blower are you working to make a path
THAT DEEP and CLEAN..

A Toro~! It did take a bit of pushing down on the handles to angle upwards, to cut through that though. I had to clean a path so I could get to my truck to go plowing. The hard part was getting to the shed but I lucked out that once I shoveled to the backyard the wind had blown all the snow away from the door of the shed.

Amber Petti

Platinum Contributor
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
A Toro~! It did take a bit of pushing down on the handles to angle upwards, to cut through that though. I had to clean a path so I could get to my truck to go plowing. The hard part was getting to the shed but I lucked out that once I shoveled to the backyard the wind had blown all the snow away from the door of the shed.
We’re getting our snow tomorrow! I’m excited to play with the kids in it! Hoping it’s good to make snowmen and snowballs with! Otherwise we’ll just make a lot of snow angels!

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
We’re getting our snow tomorrow! I’m excited to play with the kids in it! Hoping it’s good to make snowmen and snowballs with! Otherwise we’ll just make a lot of snow angels!

Don't get you hopes up~! Because here they were talking 1-3 inches changing over to rain and now that is 1 inch accumulations. But depending one where in Jersey you could get a good amount.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee

And in your new snow pants! Yay! I hope you have a great time. Hugs to you and both of the boys. Love you,Amber!

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
So we got about an inch of snow like I figured and waiting for it to start raining soon. Was supposed to be snow showers but at the moment nothing coming down at all. Cleaned off my truck so I don't have to do it later when we go for dinner and pushed the shovel around in case it doesn't rain before I go out.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
So we got about an inch of snow like I figured and waiting for it to start raining soon. Was supposed to be snow showers but at the moment nothing coming down at all. Cleaned off my truck so I don't have to do it later when we go for dinner and pushed the shovel around in case it doesn't rain before I go out.

Are you going out for dinner? Hope you had a great day, Steve.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
We got a few more inches but the rain is making it all go away very quickly.

Since I know @Rhianne will ask dinner was awesome and 6-7 other people at the Mexican Restaurant had birthdays~! Mariachi Band was playing Happy Birthday all night~! My Sweetie bought me a Nespresso Vertuo which surprised the heck out of me. Coffee is going to be at a whole new level.

81lKxFuw0gL._SL1500_.jpg

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee

Since I know @Rhianne will ask dinner was awesome and 6-7 other people at the Mexican Restaurant had birthdays~! Mariachi Band was playing Happy Birthday all night~! My Sweetie bought me a Nespresso Vertuo which surprised the heck out of me. Coffee is going to be at a whole new level.

81lKxFuw0gL._SL1500_.jpg

Wow, that’s beautiful! Let us know. Sounds like you had an awesome night, Steve.
We had Chinese again, and I was starving so I inhaled an order of fried dumplings. They were air fried! I love this place. Plus I got brown rice, and home made ice tea. Really good meal.
We’re listening to a seven part radio adaptation of Salem’s Lot now. It’s great!

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
As soon as I wake up enough I have to read the instructions for my new machine. I am sure it is just fill with water and give it a couple of dry runs with just water.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Well I had to return the 1st one because it didn't work but after 2 Nespresso Cappuccino's I have to say this is one seriously awesome coffee machine~!

I have a Delonghi Machine which I can make some amazing Cappuccino's but with the Aeroccino Frother this is absolutely amazing~! Like soft serve ice cream on top. Only drawback is the price of the Pods~! Sort of like Vape Pods. LMAO

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Well I had to return the 1st one because it didn't work but after 2 Nespresso Cappuccino's I have to say this is one seriously awesome coffee machine~!

I have a Delonghi Machine which I can make some amazing Cappuccino's but with the Aeroccino Frother this is absolutely amazing~! Like soft serve ice cream on top. Only drawback is the price of the Pods~! Sort of like Vape Pods. LMAO

I was wondering if that used pods. I’d rather use filters, I think. But that one sounds cool, and it’s prolly easier with pods.

It does sound like a pod mod. Too bad it’s not an open pod system!

Synphul

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ok this may sound stupid
but how do you tell the differance between a little boy egg plant and a little girl egg plant..
Ya'll got me wondering how the hell to 'sex' an eggplant. No vaping on the porch for me, it's cold as shit out there. Don't think it's been above freezing the past 2-3 days, not looking like it today either. A light dusting of snow and just frigid as hell. Winter sucks, I want summer back.

Synphul

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

81lKxFuw0gL._SL1500_.jpg
Looks awesome, great gift. Sorry to hit ya late, belated Happy Birthday!

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I was wondering if that used pods. I’d rather use filters, I think. But that one sounds cool, and it’s prolly easier with pods.

It does sound like a pod mod. Too bad it’s not an open pod system!

I actually saw a You Tube Video where a guy shows you how to refill them~!

VU Sponsors