Become a Patron!

Vaping on the Front or back Porch

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
I've found now when I use my minis' it takes a while and concentration to only take mini hits as opposed to the meshes where you just go for it.Still only get 3-5 days from mini coils though.Only prime thru sides and letting sit about 15 mins.

I primed the tops of about four of them before I realized it was killing the coils. They were tasting really bad after a day or two!

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
The Freemax mesh coils can go for about two months for me. It is amazing! I know I’m pushing them to the limit, but I forget to change them.

It’s not like the Nauti coils where if you drag too hard on them or raise your wattage to 20w, they taste burnt! :blech:

You have to start using the Rafale and get 5,000 Plus puffs~!

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
You have to start using the Rafale and get 5,000 Plus puffs~!

Obviously, since those Naut coils are from hunger! I almost bought another Rafale, but I’ve been buying vape gear just to stash and I’m trying to cut down.

I think my Freemax mesh do about that many puffs. Have you tried any of the Fire Luke tanks? You’d prolly like them a lot. Especially the Fire Luke Mesh tank.

DaBunny

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
MORNING
tenor.gif

-23 F....
burrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

DaBunny

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
It is supposed to b Winter but last week I was outside in a Tee Shirt~!
well dat was scary .. we just lost power for a sec...
NO worries we have a generator
generator.jpg
and a BIG ol wood pile..
wood pile.jpg
yet poor ol sparkey having to go out der to get it started just breaks my heart..

what???
OH
hell no i aint going out are ya NUTS??

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Yes, when I need my generator I have to dig it out of the shed and fire it up. Yours looks like one of those automatic ones.

DaBunny

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Yes, when I need my generator I have to dig it out of the shed and fire it up. Yours looks like one of those automatic ones.
semi automatic...
ya have to go out to the telephone pole flip a switch to turn off incoming power
press one button and dat will crank er up..
big enough to power the whole Farm so no problems...

an its decided am making PUFF pastry today.... So i can pre heat oven to 425

Last edited:

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
So when I was out before it started raining and then we had wet snow for it to be a sunny day again just a 1/2 hour later.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
semi automatic...
ya have to go out to the telephone pole flip a switch to turn off incoming power
press one button and dat will crank er up..
big enough to power the whole Farm so no problems...

an its decided am making PUFF pastry today.... So i can pre heat oven to 425

Vape Meet for puff pastries and coffee- when it’s not minus 23 where you are, Bunny. :giggle:

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Yep, it’s very strange! I don’t like weather like this since I’m never sure what to wear. I know, such problems! :giggle:

When I am out plowing I leave the house with extra changes of clothing and wind up in a T-Shirt by the time I get done because I have to keep the heat and defrosters running. My Sweetie always bugs out that I come to say hello with no jacket on~! Run your vehicle that long and it gets hot~!

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
When I am out plowing I leave the house with extra changes of clothing and wind up in a T-Shirt by the time I get done because me I have to keep the heat and defrosters running. My Sweetie always bugs out that I come to say hello with no jacket on~! Run your vehicle that long and it gets hot~!

But she’s right, you can catch a chill like that. Good that you bring extra clothes, though.
I end up wearing like a cashmere sweater or something since it keeps me warm as a base layer under a jacket. I’m can’t wear wool against my skin, except merino and cashmere. It’s not funny, or an excuse to buy sweaters.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
But she’s right, you can catch a chill like that. Good that you bring extra clothes, though.
I end up wearing like a cashmere sweater or something since it keeps me warm as a base layer under a jacket. I’m can’t wear wool against my skin, except merino and cashmere. It’s not funny, or an excuse to buy sweaters.

No usually when I leave to go plowing it is dark and snowing so you must go out dressed warm to clean off the truck and get going. Then after 4-5 hours in the truck it is so hot I start removing the layers and by the time I get to her house to clear the snow I am sitting in 90-100 degree heat for hours so I don't put a jacket on to go say hello before I clear the driveway and walks.

DaBunny

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
I had a 9AM Haircutting appointment and now that my ears are lower boy it is cold~!
listen up Teeeeeee -Shirt Guy... ya {{rubs hands together to make da fingers work da key board}}
YA DON'T even KNOW what COLD and windys all about...
15 feels like -1 with 16 mph winds gusting up to 26mph..
blizzard.jpg
more snow expected dis afternoon up to 9.5 inches in some places..
Blizzard done 1.jpg

Last edited:

VU Sponsors