Vaping on the Front or back Porch

CrazyChef v2.0

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
My kids get so excited about these golf cart rides!
That's awesome! These are the times to remember. Take a mental picture, and store it in a folder in the back of your mind. In a few years, when they're screaming at you in an adolescent fervor, just take a look at the pic and tell them you love them. They may think you're nuts, but they'll understand when you tell them the truth when they're in their 20's.

voicenyerhed

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That's awesome! These are the times to remember. Take a mental picture, and store it in a folder in the back of your mind. In a few years, when they're screaming at you in an adolescent fervor, just take a look at the pic and tell them you love them. They may think you're nuts, but they'll understand when you tell them the truth when they're in their 20's.
I know this to be all too true... This is our 2nd go round. Our oldest 2 are both in their 20s. The teen years nearly killed me! But, in the end, it was worth it!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
d8d1d031ba965776f8a9bd04420bd032.gif

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
This is now but hit a High of 98 when I was outside before~! Damn good thing I have HVAC in the truck......

04cb52d1-d290-4733-bbcd-1cd981c32e33.png

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
86d404fd-9e73-4136-a942-d4b9e5a3591c.png

They say it'snot the Heat it is the Humidity huh? FTS

Been brutal temperatures here lately and I am out back doing so stuff to prepare for tomorrow. Thank goodness for Iced waters and A/C~!

Stay-Cool-this-summer-min.jpg

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
What a bummer! I just found out my daily carry MOD is discontinued~! So time to take my DNA Reuleaux DNA 200 out of the box or to try and find someone with an RX200S in stock? Never had a MOD stand up to the abuse this sucker took and is still firing~! Should I take it apart and try to tighten the 510? It is a slide in type of retainer that I could crimp or epoxy but I am worried the battery sled might have bounced off the pavement too often.

voicenyerhed

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Sorry, dude, that sucks!
What a bummer! I just found out my daily carry MOD is discontinued~! So time to take my DNA Reuleaux DNA 200 out of the box or to try and find someone with an RX200S in stock? Never had a MOD stand up to the abuse this sucker took and is still firing~! Should I take it apart and try to tighten the 510? It is a slide in type of retainer that I could crimp or epoxy but I am worried the battery sled might have bounced off the pavement too often.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Damn overdid it today outside trimming the azaleas/bushes and was working on the back porch this afternoon repairing some of the backyard furniture. Oh yeah I was vaping at the same time~!

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
So after a nice shower and some Italian Butcher Sausage Rings on the BBQ cooked out on the back Patio while vaping of course~! Then a couple of glasses of wine and some vaping on the front porch. Had a visit from the little girl across the street who asked me if I could fix her bicycle so uncle Steve to the rescue. She is so polite and such a little sweetheart who could refuse no matter how tired I am.

VU Sponsors