Become a Patron!

Vaping on the Front or back Porch

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Door Number Two for me. But my hubby is with me, so it’s all good.

Either one is great as long as you are with someone you love~! I spent most of the day doing things for my Sweetie and now we are going to dinner. Nothing crazy but going to have a nice dinner and maybe a movie to finish off the night at home~! :banana::vino:

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Either one is great as long as you are with someone you love~! I spent most of the day doing things for my Sweetie and now we are going to dinner. Nothing crazy but going to have a nice dinner and maybe a movie to finish off the night at home~! :banana::vino:

Have a great time! What movie are you seeing?

I took the F train yesterday and hated it! What a pita. :grumble:

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
If we watch one it might be The Kitchen depending on what mood we are in. I have a few on my USB Drive so we will see later.

Cool idea with the drive. I’ll be watching something my friend uploads on the weekend later on YT. Usually old horror or film noir or something. With live chat, it’s pretty funny sometimes.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Cool idea with the drive. I’ll be watching something my friend uploads on the weekend later on YT. Usually old horror or film noir or something. With live chat, it’s pretty funny sometimes.

I download HD Rips so we watch everything in 1080p HD. Some of the movies I DL are over 10GB's and I have to use a 32GB Jump Stick to be able to store more than one. That way we have a choice when we sit to watch.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
I download HD Rips so we watch everything in 1080p HD. Some of the movies I DL are over 10GB's and I have to use a 32GB Jump Stick to be able to store more than one. That way we have a choice when we sit to watch.

And it saves room on your hard drive and you can take it with you. I put too many flicks on my laptop unfortunately!

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
At home I have thousands of flicks and TV Shows available on my Network with a Media Player hooked up to the HDTV and my Network. I can also stream media but rarely do it because I hate to see buffering while watching a show. No lag on my Network as the Media Player and NAS Units are on the Gigabit Network Segment.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
The machine I use for the Downloads has a TB of storage and I have 10 TB's in 4 NAS units, so no problem with storage. When a drive gets full I just pick up a new one and pop it in.

Cool idea. I haven’t even used thumb drives as much as I should, though. I got an iPad Air and have been using it all the time. I haven’t even logged into any of my computers!

The down side is you can’t really DL anything with iOS.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
The down side is you can’t really DL anything with iOS.

I am strickly a PC Guy no Apple for me unless I am forced to work with it. Do alot at the Disney Stores with a MAC Network. OK time to get my shit together and go out. Enjoy your night~!

bucket

Synphul

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
From the band the Fratellis? It went down to the 30’s here after being in the 50’s. I don’t care if it’s the climate change or whatever, but really the weather has changed a lot since I was a kid.
Paging Autumn! Where are you? :giggle:
I was thinking from the movie 'the goonies'. When the kids leave the old restaurant and old Ma Fratelli leans against the door and sighs.. 'kids suck'. lol

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
I was thinking from the movie 'the goonies'. When the kids leave the old restaurant and old Ma Fratelli leans against the door and sighs.. 'kids suck'. lol

I’ve never seen that. I know, weird childhood. Lol My parents liked old movies so I watched those. I missed so many cultural references, though. :sigh:

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Morning, Steve. I haven’t ventured out of bed to make coffee yet! Hope you and everyone else is having a great day today.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Morning, Steve. I haven’t ventured out of bed to make coffee yet! Hope you and everyone else is having a great day today.️

Good afternoon~! Nothing better than a Lazy Sunday. Mine sure hasn't been lazy at all. Was up early and running around doing errands, pulled an A/C out of the window in Dining Room and insulated another one. Now have to bring parents to the Extended Care Facility to have a Birthday Party for my sister who's Bday is tomorrow.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Good afternoon~! Nothing better than a Lazy Sunday. Mine sure hasn't been lazy at all. Was up early and running around doing errands, pulled an A/C out of the window in Dining Room and insulated another one. Now have to bring parents to the Extended Care Facility to have a Birthday Party for my sister who's Bday is tomorrow.

Wow, busy Sunday for you! Hope you all have a great time for your sister’s birthday. Mines coming up too. Don’t ask...I’m feeling older already. :teehee:
Crap, I feel like I’m getting a cold. I’m stuffed up, coughing and my eyes were gunky when I woke up. It’s why I didn’t get up right away to make coffee!

Jinx'd

Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Lol I know I’m young but for women when they turn 30 it’s like the worst!

I think next year I’ll party so hard it’ll make my alcoholic days look like a glass of wine

i wouldn't know about that, but i ams ure the other women round here will have something to say about that.
but as far as beauty goes, i think you have many good years, as long as you take care of yourself. which means be careful with t he booze. and the sun can kill your skin, don't believe in all that "get a tan" crap.

Amber Petti

Platinum Contributor
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
i wouldn't know about that, but i ams ure the other women round here will have something to say about that.
but as far as beauty goes, i think you have many good years, as long as you take care of yourself. which means be careful with t he booze. and the sun can kill your skin, don't believe in all that "get a tan" crap.
I’m translucent! I never tan! I drink a lot of water. Go for long walks up to a mile or more everyday. So I do take care of myself. It’s just my friends that have turned 30 get all depressed like it’s a midlife crisis or something

Jinx'd

Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
I’m translucent! I never tan! I drink a lot of water. Go for long walks up to a mile or more everyday. So I do take care of myself.

It’s just my friends that have turned 30 get all depressed like it’s a midlife crisis or something

thats all fine&dandy . but if you eat 5 cheese burgers, 3 pizza'ss and a case of soda a day ....................

don't worry about them, they are in for a rough ride if they keep it up.

Amber Petti

Platinum Contributor
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
thats all fine&dandy . but if you eat 5 cheese burgers, 3 pizza'ss and a case of soda a day ....................

don't worry about them, they are in for a rough ride if they keep it up.
I live with an Italian family so food is like thanksgiving everyday... but I’m still skinny for now until it all catches up on me

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
tenor.gif

Good morning everyone! Hope you all have a great day! I’m sick today, sipping my coffee, and having after birthday fun with my little man who turned 2 Sunday, I turned 29 yesterday. And my oldest will be 8 tomorrow! Lots of birthday money debt :teehee:

Aha, I got my cold hanging out with you at Jimi’s thread! Lol

Have an excellent birthday, Bella! Hugs to you and the boys.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
I’m translucent! I never tan! I drink a lot of water. Go for long walks up to a mile or more everyday. So I do take care of myself. It’s just my friends that have turned 30 get all depressed like it’s a midlife crisis or something

It’s not a crisis really. I’m turning 38 this birthday, and it’s no biggie. I haven’t been in the sun in years.
It really matters more how you approach your age. Don’t listen to other people. You’re smart enough and cool enough to make your own decisions about stuff. :hug:

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
to me, your "the city", we call it "down town". anywhere in chicago city limits is "in the city" here.
then there is "the burbs".

Where Steve is on Long Island, where I grew up, is the suburbs here.
The whole of Chicago is down town? lol Basically here anything from 14th Street and lower is downtown. It includes Greenwich Village, the East Village, Tribeca, SoHo, etc. - - all the downtown neighborhoods. The places that used to be fun and now have rich yuppie millennials living there.

For all I know, Chicago could be bigger than NYC. Except if you include Brooklyn, Queens, the Bronx (and even Staten Island.)

VU Sponsors