Become a Patron!

Vaping on the Front or back Porch

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
His Wolf was really large one time he stood on his hind legs with his paws on my shoulders and he towered over me. I wish I had a picture of him but way to many phones ago I have no idea where to even look.

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Yup, that's how hers was, his head went over her head... he really hoovered over her. At least you have pics, I didn't get any :( .

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
no-coffee-funny-animal-pictures.jpg

EMusic

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I use to live by this guy who's daughter owned a half n half wolf dog, he was huge.. He was a timber wolf but don't remember what the other half was. His daughter was a tiny gal, it always made me laugh when I would see them side by side. But, yes, he was beautiful and very friendly. Duke almost looks the same as the that one. He is Siberian husky/Grey wolf and the size of a regular sized dog.

I used to have a German Shepherd/Timber Wolf mix named Bear. He was huge! He was also police-trained and was a great guard dog.

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I used to have a German Shepherd/Timber Wolf mix named Bear. He was huge! He was also police-trained and was a great guard dog.
That's cool :shades: I bet he was a great guard dog. Did you help train him?
This is going to sound weird.... Did you notice how soft their tongues are? Duke, when he does lick, which isn't very often, his tongue is so soft. Yes, I know...weird :giggle:
If, you have any pics; would you post one?

EMusic

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
That's cool :shades: I bet he was a great guard dog. Did you help train him?
This is going to sound weird.... Did you notice how soft their tongues are? Duke, when he does lick, which isn't very often, his tongue is so soft. Yes, I know...weird :giggle:
If, you have any pics; would you post one?
He was already trained when we got him. And yes he did have a soft tongue :p. I have pictures of him at my Dad’s house. Next time I go to visit I’ll try to remember to take some pics of the pictures and post them. Or I’ll PM you. :)

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
He was already trained when we got him. And yes he did have a soft tongue :p. I have pictures of him at my Dad’s house. Next time I go to visit I’ll try to remember to take some pics of the pictures and post them. Or I’ll PM you. :)
How old was he when you got him? The owner of Duke was about to take him to the pound. I couldn't let that happen, he was a year n half/two years old when I got him. Here or PM... either way would be good.

EMusic

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
How old was he when you got him? The owner of Duke was about to take him to the pound. I couldn't let that happen, he was a year n half/two years old when I got him. Here or PM... either way would be good.
Bear was 16 to 18 months old. My dad said he’ll send me some pictures of Bear. :)

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
He lived a long life. I don’t know exactly how old he was when he died. Probably around 12 or 13 years old. He was an awesome dog!
Oh, I bet he was a great dog and you probably miss him very much.
Duke is a little stubborn to learn something new, but he comes around. He use to howl, that's because he was chained up for the first year or so of his life :( . But, since he's been here, he hasn't howled once. It's funny to hear him trying to bark. There has only been one time that I heard an actual bark.
Can you post pics of Duke?
Sure :) . It may be later, I gotta go do a few things and will post 'em later or tomorrow.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
If, you happen to remember and you have a pic; would you post it? Would love to see it.

Most definitely I just have to find it. Have over 12 Terabytes of storage so might take a while to find if I actually have it. Not like I remember a file name and can do a search of the Network.

EMusic

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I like all the pictures because you can tell he has a good life and gets treated well.
Agreed! Since I don’t work I’m actually going to volunteer at the local animal rescue down the street from me. It’s called Rockin Rescue and they rescue dogs and cats. It breaks my heart seeing animals in bad situations so if I can help them that would be great.

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Agreed! Since I don’t work I’m actually going to volunteer at the local animal rescue down the street from me. It’s called Rockin Rescue and they rescue dogs and cats. It breaks my heart seeing animals in bad situations so if I can help them that would be great.
Cute little Terrier :) . That sounds great ! I hope it all works out for you.
It breaks my heart too. I hate seeing dogs chained up and no one pays any attention to them, that's not a life for any animal !

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
:) Thank you, Steve. He is so spoiled.

No need to Thank me because I can see how happy he is. One of the things a lot of my neighbors are doing lately is adopting rescues. Some of these poor animals were so mistreated it is sad but I like to make friends with them. Funny how such timid and scared of their own shadow dogs know right away I am not a threat and becomes my new friend. Many come running up and start pulling on their leash if I am outside.

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
No need to Thank me because I can see how happy he is. One of the things a lot of my neighbors are doing lately is adopting rescues. Some of these poor animals were so mistreated it is sad but I like to make friends with them. Funny how such timid and scared of their own shadow dogs know right away I am not a threat and becomes my new friend. Many come running up and start pulling on their leash if I am outside.

Animals do have that keen smell to tell if a person is good or not. I had a pit bull, a guy came over, came in my home. Bubba never had done this before... He started to attack him. Bubba didn't make it over to him, I stopped him. But, the guy needed to borrow some money, 40 bucks. I went ahead and gave it to him, I should've trusted Bubba, the guy never paid me back and never saw him again... Asshole !
Bubba was very protective of my car. When we were out n about and people would come over to my window and try to put their hand(s) inside my window. Bubba put a stop to that. I didn't train him to that, he was just very protective of the car. I warned people not to do, either don't put hand inside my car or open the door, come in and sit down. Bubba was fine with them sitting in my car. But, Bubba loved children, the only thing they had to worry about was getting licked to death, lol :teehee:

Emma
57b03fb2fa51f736bb0900233550b44a.jpg

She was rescued from the rescuers. Some dipshit drooped her off on a country road near my step families home. She was way too young to be dumped. And the step family found her, well they abused her. One day when I was at mom's and step dad's home, she was up there. I grabbed her and put her on the back porch. Not knowing there was a big hole in the lattice, she jumped out. A couple few weeks went by, she was back at parents home. Mom grabbed her, but this time brought her over to my home. That was 12 years ago. To this day she is still terrified of chip bags. Step family went way past abusing her. But she has been safe and happy being here.

(sorry for the long post)

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Yeah a couple of people who walk dogs passed here have told me not to try and pet their dog because it bites. The look on their faces is priceless when the dog starts to smell and lick my outstretched hand.

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Yeah a couple of people who walk dogs passed here have told me not to try and pet their dog because it bites. The look on their faces is priceless when the dog starts to smell and lick my outstretched hand.
Friends of mine had a Rottweiler. They said never go into the fenced in yard without one of them being present. I don't listen very well, LOL, that's exactly what I did...went into the yard without them there. The Rott was happy to see me. I think, the friends were not happy :giggle:

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Shit I have had people freak out because I didn't listen and their dog is kissing me and jumping on me because they are worried they are going to get sued because the dog mauled someone.
Our conversation reminds me of....
An old friend of mine was at my home when my nephew was here also (nephew was around five or six yrs young). My friend always said he didn't like children. Well, my nephew saw right through him, went over to him and just started to bug the shit out of him. He suddenly took out his dentures and my nephew just started laughing. After that, they were buddies.

Last edited:

jwill

The Great King of Nothing
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
Have to go and do fun vape tasks like continue cleaning the garage. I sort of weaseled out of it last couple of weeks but that train has run out of tracks.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
What a freaking day~! Tired as all shit after a day starting out at my desk that turned into regrooving, routing and re-caining a couple of chair backs with my Dad. Oh, forgot to mention I had to set up an Oxygen hose so he could get down the basement and into the backyard. Arguing with him I will not route the groves in the basement because he can't be breathing the dust. After we got done I said we need wine and I will grab a Pizza at a new Pizzeria in town. So now you know what time it is.............

:vino::vino:

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Been too long since I BBQ'ed some Ribs so thru Rain, Snow or Freezing Rain I am going to grill up a couple of racks for dinner tonight. Rolled the gas grill around to the side door so I don't have to walk far. Lazy bastard huh?

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Since it has been a while since I used the grill I had too put out a fire in the drip tray when I started cooking but this was the final result. People were licking there fingers and needed some wet towels so I guess I did OK?

XtA42JlMsEWxfhubcDDdQVFaF33Ks_EwC5upUsJdTsCVzrI7Tii4F9W4iAeZYXoBwGqzxME9yXXH-j1T0zmS90tyuOsOTVAWKu_RR4AzLVCdoRz69TKP1NeiClbmEjlKBke2w14ryrXaFkRPECT1nhf0LapNDFSuGwFcH1v75bhME6mNQwi5WftUfU4dVAMuB3xfIVrlD6IjDwYYaTZOXBevXy6RsyX4P1XiEPw9yLeCx4QIEZLLub3IuxMAgES7gR_g6FTMASBCP7GTLl9ViUpN0Nmirlebm1mR56m2Vrk0EqpxGATKAKeE0mUuxXFFCyjsUlPsSmjlt_ro6s2x24rfFTZEdGrR-WCob1iqJWGOAEBiSiW5m52Mjp2-wC0lO5ia1iG09wWOdnVXAl2EFAylhHUcoR1UZ5VGhB4xK1_1_vbYu8IHh-6JFrfA2NnQ_vLDbEupCSQFJkwkpdpAKhABfnPg8cS7xN3Kky1t3HnVtQR_FElcOIDYpW5IZ3OH42ihHU8_f3kfBGezN2QH42Ehp9Sgz4HVqfk83q24oqbs1JSsVP8zXjDbl55LoKN9zfw3ZfG_6mAWWvVBTP-YMLp3WEAbfP6Q2RIMgSxMUfzKgv9vfho-h-G5Le8XE8ZBkE8y4Hh5kKa5_GJRFzjjhZm-82ajZHs=w564-h751-no

VU Sponsors