jwill

The Great King of Nothing
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
Saw this today and thought it was funny as hell. Im obviously pro vape but funny is funny.

Vape Man.png

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
giphy.gif

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Hope you all have a Happy and Safe Halloween~!

Getting ready to run to the Super Market to pick up tonight's dinner and then to rig some tricks for the woman when she comes home. A few spiders dropping down when she comes in the door to start should be good for some laughs

jwill

The Great King of Nothing
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
Happy Saturday folks. Hopefully you are warm and having good weather.

Jinx'd

Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
you are the first to ask .

that, right there, is my daily. its a 01 4.3. short story. I am a chevy guy, and don't want a large truck. so, I wanted THAT truck.
I looked for nearly 6 years (I was driving a 95 x-cab cab, getting pretty rusted), sometimes in other parts of the country.
I found that one , 0 rust, garage kept, 46k miles on it. about 20 mins from my house ! on craigslist just before bed on a sun night, emailed the guy. stopped at the bank Monday. got home and called him. went and looked it, trying not to flip out. got it for $5400.
I just freaking LOVE it !!!!!!
IMG_3016.JPG

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I have a 2001 Blazer LT 4WD which is mint. One owner and garage kept also but not as little miles as you. Mine is Majestic Red Metallic which at first I wasn't fond of but now love it.

upload_2018-11-4_12-38-35.png

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Hoping your Sunday was as nice as mine was to all my porch dwellers! Was a wonderful weekend at that~! :vino:

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Was actually talking about those who can but don't so I guess that is something to consider.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
What a fucking night~! Right after this post the power went out and so did the cellular service~! So after a few glasses of wine I had to dig the generator out of the shed to power up my Dad's Oxygen Machine and get some lights on in the house. Meanwhile I had dinner in the oven which I had to watch while climbing into the back of the garage to find 10W/30 for the fucking generator! Damn life is hard but I made through one more episode~!

:vino::vino:

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Have to drain the fuel and fog the generator today. Busted my ass in the dark and rain but we had lights and Oxygen while the neighborhood was dark.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Tired this morning and have to make up a Gift Basket for my Sisters 60th Birthday. Taking the family to the Extended Care Facility for a Birthday party for her.

Jinx'd

Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Thanks, but it is more to make her Birthday fun and family oriented.

Invited my GF's cousin who is a funny guy so he will definitely make her happy to see.

no doubt. I am sure she LOVES you like all get out. "hatsoffdude"

cool. I am one of those "funny" guys. I like to say goofy and absurd things just to see what people do.
at the store, someone is standing next to me. I ask them if I am in the way, they say no. I get right up in their craw and say "how about now !"
at the store checkout, the clerk asks if I have an ID. I say " no, I am an illegal alien. I just climbed over TRUMPS wall"
some look at me like I have 3 heads. other bust out laughing.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Well she had a nice day with her family and some extended family. I am fucking tired though and it is wine time now. Bringing a wheel chair for Dad but he didn't use it which is great and I will load it in the truck anytime there is even the slightest chance he might need to use it. Now must recharge a portable Oxygen tank for next time it is needed.

VU Sponsors