VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Well finally had to retire my trusted Blackberry Q10 because BB has some disagreement with AOL and screwed the users with the eMail Server. So now I went for the Google Pixel 2 XL which is one hell of a serious device~! But they fucked me again since Data Transfer Apps do not work with the BB. Thank goodness for WiFi and Bluetooth but still a lot of manual file transfer. Oh lets not forget the learning curve............ RTFM

fozzy71

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well finally had to retire my trusted Blackberry Q10 because BB has some disagreement with AOL and screwed the users with the eMail Server. So now I went for the Google Pixel 2 XL which is one hell of a serious device~! But they fucked me again since Data Transfer Apps do not work with the BB. Thank goodness for WiFi and Bluetooth but still a lot of manual file transfer. Oh lets not forget the learning curve............ RTFM
I love my pixel 2 xl on project fi. I bought it this spring ($200 off if financed thru the google store was too good of a deal to pass up) even though I was still paying off the gen 1 pixel xl.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I haven't had it long enough to find out how really cool it is I have been wrestling with Data Transfers for hours but had the BT setup before I pulled out of parking spot. Then I had to do some research into the IMAP/SMTP Servers because it has been so long since I set up the BB and had that baby backed up to BB Link. I see it has VR and the Resolution is amazing which I believe is not even tweaked. Had a choice of this or the S9+ and decided on this for lack of bloatware.

fozzy71

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The gen 1 was my first droid device after 2 iphones (I held off on a smart phone as long as possible since I work from home on the internet all day) and I wish I had went droid from the start. My gen 1 pixel xl was very solid, I only upgraded because of the good sale and for the larger screen, smaller bezels and dual front facing speakers. I will be rocking this one until at least the pixel 4 xl is out next year (with the gen 1 pixel xl in the safe for a spare just in case) assuming it doesn't have a notch like the gen 3 is reported to have.

I also really love my project fi service after so long chained to verizon's ridiculous prices. The fi service with the pixel does a great job of auto connecting to open wifi everywhere I go so I use very little data. Ignoring the cost of my 0% financed phone I pay $20 a month for calls/texts and $10 per gb of data which is usually under 1gb since I am always on wi-fi. $30 per month after taxes for cell service is hard to beat.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Because I have been with Verizon for almost 25 years I got the unlimited Data Plan for a discount and even though I have to pay this sucker off instead of pulling out my Laptop to use the Internet when I am on the road this will suffice nicely. Got like 20% off the the length of the contract and the they will give that cheaper price when I don't renew.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
As it turns out I had almost 10 years of picture files on my old Blackberry and got all my contacts transferred with my 1st cup of coffee this morning. Maybe next time I get a new Smartphone I won't have to do it manually? Long night and early morning~!

images

jwill

The Great King of Nothing
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
Get to vape on my own back porch tonight, very exciting. I do hope my dog forgives me for abandoning him, the wife says he has been being an asshole.

Cross country work tour is officially over.

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Damn what fucking day~! Wrestling with my BB trying to backup the freaking SMS messages and installed an entirely new Backup Camera in my truck and Mom had 2 emergency car problems I had to run for which were nothing but still............ Wine Time and 3 hours sleep has really got me tired. New Pixel 2 XL so WTF? Good night my friends going to be an early one. I Hope?

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Another day I overworked myself but need to get this shit done.You know? Trimmed shrubs and trees until after lunch and then cut the lawns before taking Dad outside with O2 and his walker to see what I did. Then vaped on the back patio with Dad enjoying the fresh air,

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Good Morning and Happy Sunday even though it is raining and Thunderstorms here

7114457_68474.gif

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Refuse to let the weather bring me down so sitting in the back Vaping, drinking coffee and eating banana nut mini muffins. Happy Sunday

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Even though the weather sucks was out on the back patio Vaping and drinking Coffee while eating Banana Nut Mini Muffins this AM. Had a break in the weather so I enjoyed lunch on the patio and now having a Glass of Red. Happy Sunday my friends~! All welcome to join me on the front of back porch~!

Oh yeah I forgot I repaired the Carpet Steam Cleaner and did 2 rooms in the middle of enjoying this Sunday~! :vino:

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Why is that days when you don't really do anything physical and spent it on the phone and the computer knock the shit out of you? Fuck it, you know what time it is right?

84e86cf6ef4ab17fab76d1c91ceb513c.gif

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Cooked a Nice Lemon Garlic Parmesan Salmon for dinner with an unexpected dinner guest who brought Fruit Torte for desert and had a bunch of glasses of wine~! Good end of a rough day and I feel like the pooch right now......... Very relaxed and full as all shit~!

Last edited:

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Decided to paint the Bathroom in the basement this morning and dying with the humidity~! Vape break while I am watching the paint dry~! Ha hah

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
So while the paint dries I took a nice shower and you know what time it is?

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Put the shelves, light and towel racks back up in the bathroom I painted yesterday early this morning~!

307348-Happy-Friday-Good-Morning-Dear-Friend.gif

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years