Become a Patron!

Vaping Information

johnhdz21

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hey everybody, I have a couple of questions about the box mods.

1. When it comes to the watts, having more give you more cloud or what does the watts necessarily meant for?

2. What would I need the temperature control for in a box mod?

3. Which coils are good to use, when I want to see big clouds as a result?

Also, is there anything else I should know before I buy a box mod?

I am asking for assistance in this since I am new so please leave the harsh comments out.

Thank you

Discobob

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
No harsh comments are needed here man, welcome to the forums but you can get all of these answers with a little searching:)

ChrisL

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
John, if you have a vape shop close by, you might want to stop in and get your hands on a few different ones and ask the staff questions about the ones that catch your interest. It is a great place to start and get some of your questions answered and they can show you how to use each device.

johnhdz21

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
John, if you have a vape shop close by, you might want to stop in and get your hands on a few different ones and ask the staff questions about the ones that catch your interest. It is a great place to start and get some of your questions answered and they can show you how to use each device.
Sounds good thanx!

PuffPuffPass

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
John you're asking questions that are obviously more advanced than your current knowledge and skill base.

You're going to have to step into this half blind, for that reason. We can't provide you with conclusive answers, because the answers vary from person to person. As Chris said, get to a Vape Shop and check out a few mods.

With clouds, there are many factors that contribute to that. Coils, mods, juice, tank design, vaping style/method, etc. There's no one hard and fast answer.

Read through the forum and draw up a short list to choose from, and go from there. Then return here for more advise as you tweak your setup for your style.

I could simply tell you to get an Evic Mini and a TFV4. It will produce some serious clouds. But it may not be the setup you want or need.

johnhdz21

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
John you're asking questions that are obviously more advanced than your current knowledge and skill base.

You're going to have to step into this half blind, for that reason. We can't provide you with conclusive answers, because the answers vary from person to person. As Chris said, get to a Vape Shop and check out a few mods.

With clouds, there are many factors that contribute to that. Coils, mods, juice, tank design, vaping style/method, etc. There's no one hard and fast answer.

Read through the forum and draw up a short list to choose from, and go from there. Then return here for more advise as you tweak your setup for your style.

I could simply tell you to get an Evic Mini and a TFV4. It will produce some serious clouds. But it may not be the setup you want or need.
Thank you!

VU Sponsors