VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Incase you guys missed anything in the link
Here you go

"Officials urged hospitals to replace smoking shelters with vaping lounges, and said patients should even be allowed to vape in their beds, if they had single rooms."

Guys here in the uk we will be able to vape in our death beds soon :eek:

And right under the article in Health Warnings are articles about the standard nonsense like “We don’t know what the risks are”. Vapers are taking a calculated risk so as not to smoke. This can get on one’s nerves!

I’m glad they’re going ahead with this, but how will Brexit affect vaping, I wonder.

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
And right under the article in Health Warnings are articles about the standard nonsense like “We don’t know what the risks are”. Vapers are taking a calculated risk so as not to smoke. This can get on one’s nerves!

I’m glad they’re going ahead with this, but how will Brexit affect vaping, I wonder.

If it ever happens, Britain will no longer have to follow ridiculous TPD requirements, like 2ml max tanks, etc

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
If it ever happens, Britain will no longer have to follow ridiculous TPD requirements, like 2ml max tanks,]

I doubt 2ml tanks do anything to save ppl from any vaping risks at all. I never understood that nonsense. (Just annoying to vapers who have to refill more. )

I love that hospitals are being cool about it. Hope that stays the same after they ditch the EU. Hopefully it might affect laws here eventually, but probably not.

:wave:

ilikeitfruity

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The UK could have opted out of all tpd regulations if our paliament had chosen to, the myth that the eu makes our laws has been spread for too long.
We will lose any oversight from outside, and our government will ride roughshod over the masses.
Ps yay for vaping

All the above is the truth according to me, please do some reading rather than just disagreeing

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
The UK could have opted out of all tpd regulations if our paliament had chosen to, the myth that the eu makes our laws has been spread for too long.
We will lose any oversight from outside, and our government will ride roughshod over the masses.
Ps yay for vaping

All the above is the truth according to me, please do some reading rather than just disagreeing

I was reading the Guardian online this morning. lol

Double yay for vaping!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

ilikeitfruity

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Oh dear god, what did I do, I just posted about politics online. Foolish boy, I'll never learn.
Ahh just mentioned religion too... just asking for trouble now, I should stop.
Yay for vaping!:bliss:

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Oh dear god, what did I do, I just posted about politics online. Foolish boy, I'll never learn.
Ahh just mentioned religion too... just asking for trouble now, I should stop.
Yay for vaping!:bliss:

Hey, don’t worry about it. I doubt anyone will say anything since it was a good article.
In case you get in trouble, we’ll have you down as a political prisoner!! lol

Vaping is pretty great!

ilikeitfruity

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hey, don’t worry about it. I doubt anyone will say anything since it was a good article.
In case you get in trouble, we’ll have you down as a political prisoner!! lol

Vaping is pretty great!

Aah man , I've heard they only let political prisoners have vendor juice and rayon.I'll be good and change the subject back.

Love this story, been onto ecigwizard site and gona buy a mod from them just to show my support.
I hope they aren't owned by big tobacco but I'm failing to see the downside of this so far.

Yay for vaping and the NHS!

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Well, you’ll get some interesting room mates there, too. lol
And probably access to only the worst juice there is, although not sure what brand that would be. With a name like “Be Penitent” or
“Obey Rules”. :giggle:

Don’t mention good cause mod buying, please. I overdrew and the bank is calling me. Too much vape gear buying!

ilikeitfruity

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well, you’ll get some interesting room mates there, too. lol
And probably access to only the worst juice there is, although not sure what brand that would be. With a name like “Be Penitent” or
“Obey Rules”. :giggle:

Don’t mention good cause mod buying, please. I overdrew and the bank is calling me. Too much vape gear buying!

Lol, hate week by big brother vapes.

My purchase won't be for a few weeks, my vape budget suddenly turned into car tax budget, boooo

Yay for vaping, book to budgetary restraints

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Nah, you’ll get a Juul and like it, or else!! Achtung baby!

They won’t let me avoid paying tax here. Grrr.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors