Become a Patron!

Vaping in the Bahamas

Neflhiem

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Hello all,

I hope this finds everyone well. Ive been looking for a good resource on all things vaping.

I started a probably a year ago with Lizard Juice stuff in FL and had a couple of pens before i moved to the Bahamas.

While here i went on a trip to Colorado Springs and forgot my pen. Best thing ever because i found a great Vape Shop and they hooked me up with a Joytech Evict and kanger Sub tank.. (now with a Vaporshark Crustless Tip) and some of thier custom juice.. holy crap.. that changed everyting!

My last trip stateside I decided i want to drip while home and picked up a Snow Wolf LE and an a Velocity RDA Clone by TOBECO.

only changed my cotton twice (and i still suck at it :( ).

so right now im looking for the baiscs of Dripping really.. i love my daily go build thus far (the Evict) (but ill probably put a Triton tank on it in the near future)

Im growing quite addicted to this entire world.. i dont have a desire to compete or anything but can see me chasing clouds and flavor.

anyway. nice to meet you all!

Nef

ZoeBoy

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Welcome to the best vaping family on the web. Bahamas? You lucky dog! What do you do there? Please share. :cool:
Any pictures?

Neflhiem

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
i dont have pics of my warez (outside), or of me vaping here yet but once these storms/hurricane passes..ill get some when on the boat next.. but for now heres my kit

Attachments

• kit.jpg
    kit.jpg
    43.2 KB · Views: 9

Neflhiem

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
trying to find some good ones still...

Attachments

• 1525368_10203495615644329_7729275217929070257_n.jpg
    1525368_10203495615644329_7729275217929070257_n.jpg