Become a Patron!

Vaping in paradise...Vapor Keys ...The Stouthernmost Vape shop of the USA

kwtony

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Okay guys, KWTony here. For the past 1.5 years I have been able to keep my roommate cigarette free. From a two pack a day smoker, I was able to transform, someone that knew nothing about e cigs to full blown vape addict.

A big part of this cigarette kick, is attributed to my local vapor shop. For those that don't know, the Florida keys is a string of islands with one road on and one road off. I happen to live about 20 miles away from my hope, so its a 40+ mile trip any time I need anything. They have their own line of custom crafted juices, nd have a nice selection of goods.

I usually keep a few 30ml bottles in my steep box
C1AD1AE2-3F2C-4E80-9291-AFA8816C3BF1-9112-0000033AE6B009E2_zpspsre2jfy.jpg

Rarely do people have the chance to actually visit the shop they might have heard about online or even one they might use for supplies. But if any of you guys are planning a trip to the Florida Keys, you really should come by and check him out. 1601 N Roosevelt Blvd, Key West, FL. N Roosevelt is the main street you will drive on that takes you in to key west, for those that have been here. This is just in the corner of the Garrison Bight Marina. There is a very cool bar and lounge right next door as well.

ls_zps85rdtotl.jpg

My roommate and I like a flavor they have called Blue Water Fruit Blend. Shes basically been smoking i since the day she first tried it. There is another flavor called Mermaid Tears that is also a winner too. He has 40 different kinds of flavors to covered all your different needs.

This is my roommates older Nautilus with Istick combo

BC20136C-0FE1-43FD-8A9A-8058892CE95C-4361-0000019BD93C8024_zpstdu9euwx.jpg

He will also carefully craft any flavor you might want right on the spot. As of late, if I get a random flavor in my mind, I call up Al, and he whips up a bottle for me. I've called in quite a few different flavors I had come up over the past. Just yesterday I called him up and said

" Al, I need ORANGE!!! i want to take a hit off my eVic and it to taste like 5000 oranges exploded right in my face"

I will be going by tomorrow to pick up the new flavor, I cant wait...

I don't make any money for doing this, I'm not paid or given incentives to speak out about this shop or its juices. . Just giving you a first hand account for the past year and a half. Without the access to a quality e juice company around, my roommate would still probably be using lizard juice.

VU Sponsors