Become a Patron!

Vaping in non-clear air ?

dcarpentier

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
For most vaping techniques, we have air passing by a wick with heated juice steam joining the flow and entering our lungs.

In a "clean room", this sounds pretty basic.

But, what about in the real world ? The other day I was using some superglue on a project and I was vaping. Hmm.. was that such a good idea ? Perhaps its quite hazardous (as in, akin to smoking cigs) to vape while gasoline vapours are present ? I dont know if either of those situations are actually dangerous, but Im hoping someone knows a bit about the subject and can fill us in ?

Rickajho

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
I don't see how you can connect-the-dots between inhaling stuff that's bad and inhaling stuff that's bad while vaping. You shouldn't inhale the stuff that's bad to begin with.

The issue with gasoline vapors is the potential for ignition while smoking - thus all those No Smoking signs when you fll up. We aren't lighting up here.

HondaDavidson

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
There is a risk of dying... just in the act of getting out of bed in the morning........s
Smoking in the presence of gasoline vapor is very dangerous.... yet I did it daily for nearly 40 years. Never had an explosion...........

When risk results in a negative..... that's danger... when risks result is positives..... thats wisdom.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

celticluvr

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I'm a weirdo, I love the scent of gasoline... the real deal, not that ethanol infused shit, and King Sized Sharpies.... but I would think vaping around those fumes would infuse into the vapor as you inhale... not particularly tasty if'n you ask me. :p

Murray_B

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year

VU Sponsors