Become a Patron!

Vaping flavor ban at convenience stores and gas stations next week

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
And if you're ever a convicted felon they demand your DNA for their database. Hopes none of you have to deal with that.

Sent from my LM-Q610(FGN) using Tapatalk

I was once. In 1981. DNA was a hazy wish on the horizon then.

Andria

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
They require something called Probable Cause to get a warrant.

Andria
They require a cause.....or evidence for a random cause..... They have one random cause they can also call it a threat to National Security....... They can get what they want on anyone..... When they feel like it.....

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Last edited:

OneBadWolf

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
It's easy to place limits on such cards at the bank level. Tried using a prepaid visa card for something just the other day for an online purchase only to be declined and told "we don't accept those types of credit cards" even though it was a Visa and they claimed to accept visa.
As for cards being given to kids, since someone under 18 is not legally able to sign a contract they cannot be named cardholders. Their parents can get a credit card account and give one to their kids, but that's on the parents.

Long time no chat! Hope all is well with you. Gotta say though, the idea of a bad credit rating condemning someone to death by cancer seems a little harsh. The gvmt would NEVER implement such draconian measures for cigarettes. Too much lost revenue.

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The government cares less about anyone or anything going on in your life.

They care about contributions to the parties, taxation which they get from the Cigarette industry, the Pharmaceutical companies and soon also from M*rijuana sales industry.

They don't care about you medically and wish that welfare and social security would simply disappear.

Old people and sick people who need insurance are also not needed, that's the way they see it (for real), old people that worked and are now retired (they are now useless) to the government.

It's all about supporting the companies that put up the campaign money to get them elected.

It's all politics.

Tell me this, why in Arizona (2) women Sinema vs Mc Sally.....for Senate .....

Why would they spend over 35 million dollars to get elected into Senate ?

And we are not including the income generated from the NRA and weapon sales.....

Now they have seen that the vape industry is bringing only income to China and most sales of either e-juice and equipment is done online, so is it bringing taxes and income to the government..... Not much ...... Most of the brick and mortar shops declare losses not profits.

The government doesn't just shut something down that brings in income.

All they are doing is figuring on how to create income from the Vaping Industry....... And setting up hurdles.

Droogbc

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Long time no chat! Hope all is well with you. Gotta say though, the idea of a bad credit rating condemning someone to death by cancer seems a little harsh. The gvmt would NEVER implement such draconian measures for cigarettes. Too much lost revenue.
Hey there, it has been a while! Things have been good here. Hopefully for you as well since we last spoke.

As far the topic at hand, I was thinking of the credit card limitation scenario mostly for online purchases. I'd rather see them attempt something like that rather than an outright ban on online sales, or mandating some overbearing age verification system.

B&M's could have the same limitations at the CC processor level, but since those are face to face sales it would almost be redundant as the retailers should be carding those who appear underage. Then again, I knew a 17 year old who could pass for 30+, so maybe not necessarily all that redundant after all, lol.

Of course, cash would always be an option at local vape shops for those without credit cards... (And one could always use a prepaid card to order from overseas, as China usually doesn't much care about other countries semantics.)

OneBadWolf

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Regulations are a poor substitute for parenting. As I've said many times before, the children of today are our future.

Unless we stop them now!

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I just saw a TV commercial where a kid is showing his vape and tries to explain about vaping..... He was holding his mod with a tank on it.

Every time he opened his mouth to talk about vaping you heard a horn over and over a horn interrupting him..... He was sitting on a sofa with what looked like Muppets from the Muppet show.

At the end it said.... The truth is vaping is 4x a greater cause to pick up cigarette smoking......

Saw it on MTV........

Last edited:

Droogbc

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It's getting very controlling, for example you have all the people that want to know their descendants ie (DNA) that they send in a sample to find out if you are a descendant of Pocahontas or someone else......

Now the government has your DNA sample stored for life and available whenever to their access .......
Aha ......
Which is PRECISELY why I will never take part in that "Ancestry DNA" BS. Sure, I'd love to know what sort of gene pool I come from... but only if that study is done by my doctor, who is prevented by law from sharing that info with anyone other than another doctor caring for my health. Doctors caring for my health are the ONLY people with ANY business knowing what's in my DNA.

Andria
I read an article a couple of weeks ago which I'm unable to locate right this second, but the long and the short of it was that enough white people have submitted dna at this point that it doesn't matter if the suspect has submitted dna themselves. If they have dna from a crime scene and it's from a white person, there is enough info on hand from your distant relatives to figure out exactly who you are, given enough motivation.

I knew they used such a method to catch the Golden State Killer, but I had no idea at the time of just how much data they actually had available to them.

Apparently non-white folks haven't been as keen to use such types of services, so they don't have enough data to do the same for them.

Droogbc

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I just saw a TV commercial where a kid is showing his vape and tries to explain about vaping..... He was holding his mod with a tank on it.

Every time he opened his mouth to talk about vaping you heard a horn over and over a horn interrupting him..... He was sitting on a sofa with what looked like Muppets from the Muppet show.

At the end it said.... The truth is vaping is 4x a greater cause to pick up cigarette smoking......

Saw it on MTV........

Remember when the "Truth" ad's just screamed at us about smoking?

Now they've added that vaping one, and another with a woman detoxing from opiates in what looks like a glass box on a city street.

If that's their way of showing me the truth, I'd prefer they lie to me like everyone else. (Oh, wait, they are. N/M)

jwill

The Great King of Nothing
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
This r***er madness shit with vaping is absurd on every level. I always thought science would prevent stuff like this from happening again but I could not have been more wrong. Of course they would weaponize and diminish the science community to achieve a financial end.

Last edited by a moderator:

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
This r**fer madness shit with vaping is absurd on every level. I always thought science would prevent stuff like this from happening again but I could not have been more wrong. Of course they would weaponize and diminish the science community to achieve a financial end.
Dude r**fer is Big Business, I mean big... Some people have no idea how big !!!!! .....

I inspect an old building here in Arizona..... The building was the largest in the world producing Revlon cosmetics.......

Well now they produce medical m*rijuana (for Chronic pain) of course...... They have indoor growhouses the size of football fields.....

The power compacts were pulling so much power it was melting all the conductors inside the panels.

The guy told me they manufacture 2,000 pounds weekly and they cannot keep up with the demand.......

The government wants a piece of that action.

jwill

The Great King of Nothing
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
Dude r**fer is Big Business, I mean big... Some people have no idea how big !!!!! .....

I inspect an old building here in Arizona..... The building was the largest in the world producing Revlon cosmetics.......

Well now they produce medical m*rijuana (for Chronic pain) of course...... They have indoor growhouses the size of football fields.....

The power compacts were pulling so much power it was melting all the conductors inside the panels.

The guy told me they manufacture 2,000 pounds weekly and they cannot keep up with the demand.......

The government wants a piece of that action.

That has always been business, my reference was more aimed at the unfounded hysteria surrounding the dangers of vaping. This is not unlike the propaganda being pushed during xxxxxx madness. Soon we will be seeing pictures and videos of neck beards mugging people for a hit off a JUUL.

Last edited by a moderator:

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That has always been business, my reference was more aimed at the unfounded hysteria surrounding the dangers of vaping. This is not unlike the propaganda being pushed during r**fer madness. Soon we will be seeing pictures and videos of neck beards mugging people for a hit off a JUUL.
It's all a smoke screen or what I call hurdles ...... Set up by The Man.......

OneBadWolf

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
They call it a Vape Epidemic.......

It's all because of Satan's music!

Fe-fe, fi-fi, fo-fo, fum
I smell diacetals in the auditorium

Charlie Brown, Charlie Brown
He's a clown, that Charlie Brown
He's gonna get caught
Just you wait and see
(Why's everybody always pickin' on me)

or

Sitting in the classroom, thinking it's a drag
Listening to the teacher rap, just ain't my bag

The noon bells rings, you know that's my cue
I'm gonna meet the boys on floor number two!

Vaping in the boys' room
Vaping in the boys' room

Now, teacher, don't you fill me up with your rules
But everybody knows that Vaping ain't allowed in school

Of course, it wouldn't do to call it the boy's room no more, it would have to be the "gender ambiguous room"

And it goes on and on.

Cigarettes and Chocolate Milk by Rufus Wainwright.

Written specifically to appeal to the youngsters, by baiting them with healthy, wholesome, nutritious GMO enhanced, artificial color and preservative enriched chocolate milk. Just sickening.

If any proof was needed about Nicotine being a gateway, Cigarettes & Alcohol by Oasis ought to open your eyes! Get thee behind me Satan!

When I was growing up, it was a different time! We was God fearing Americans! We rode Harley Davidsons, not those heathen built Horndogs, or Sukiyakis, or Yammaguchis or Kamakazis or what have you.

I drove a Ford! My simple Uncle Larry drove a Chevy, And my commie cousin Cleo drove a Dodge. The first Mitsubushi I ever seen, I sent down in flames over Guadalcanal in 45. Just before the good Lord blessed us with The Bomb.

Then along come the Devil with one of them electric guitars. Now, its electric cigarettes.

Epidemic does not even begin to cover it.

Last edited:

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It's all because of Satan's music!

Fe-fe, fi-fi, fo-fo, fum
I smell diacetals in the auditorium

Charlie Brown, Charlie Brown
He's a clown, that Charlie Brown
He's gonna get caught
Just you wait and see
(Why's everybody always pickin' on me)

or

Sitting in the classroom, thinking it's a drag
Listening to the teacher rap, just ain't my bag

The noon bells rings, you know that's my cue
I'm gonna meet the boys on floor number two!

Vaping in the boys' room
Vaping in the boys' room

Now, teacher, don't you fill me up with your rules
But everybody knows that Vaping ain't allowed in school

Of course, it wouldn't do to call it the boy's room no more, it would have to be the "gender ambiguous room"

And it goes on and on.

Cigarettes and Chocolate Milk by Rufus Wainwright.

Written specifically to appeal to the youngsters, by baiting them with healthy, wholesome, nutritious GMO enhanced, artificial color and preservative enriched chocolate milk. Just sickening.

If any proof was needed about Nicotine being a gateway, Cigarettes & Alcohol by Oasis ought to open your eyes! Get thee behind me Satan!

When I was growing up, it was a different time! We was God fearing Americans! We rode Harley Davidsons, not those heathen built Horndogs, or Sukiyakis, or Yammaguchis or Kamakazis or what have you.

I drove a Ford! My simple Uncle Larry drove a Chevy, And my commie cousin Cleo drove a Dodge. The first Mitsubushi I ever seen, I sent down in flames over Guadalcanal in 45. Just before the good Lord blessed us with The Bomb.

Then along come the Devil with one of them electric guitars. Now, its electric cigarettes.

Epidemic does not even begin to cover it.
I wonder how your text would look like if playing it backwards....... Ha ha...

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Juul already has a color assigned to each of the flavors. Remove the name of the flavor, and you're left with Juul Red, Juul Blue, Juul Green, etc. Instantly compliant, because flavor is a matter of perception. Unless they start banning specific ingredients, they might be powerless to actually enforce a true flavor ban. (I.e. They could ban menthol itself, but if the product happened to be minty from mint extract or something it wouldn't be illegal afaik.)

I just heard on the evening news that Juul is pulling four flavors from all retail locations...for now. Mango, Fruit, Cream, and something else...because they know that kids are buying those flavors.

Anybody who wants those flavors will have to order them online.

It only makes sense, the way shit goes in the USA, that we couldn't have ONE DAMN GOOD THING without the government getting their hooks in it eventually. Every fucking thing people do and like, bureaucrats and goddamn politicians and rich people think they're supposed to make obscene amounts of money off it.

Thank you, VU community, for teaching me how to be reasonably self-sufficient with my vaping. A year ago this wouldn't only have PISSED ME OFF, it would have freaked me out, too.

Oh and one more thing. I started smoking cigarettes when I was 15. Started drinking alcohol when I was 15. Walked into a NC state-run ABC store when I was 16 and came out with a bottle of Smirinoff's that I bought myself from the damn state employee behind the counter.

You cannot keep kids from doing the shit they are determined to do.

ETA: Oh, by the way, Juul thinks they have 75% of the vape market. My husband asked me what I was laughing at.

Last edited:

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
stops sale of flavored e-cigarettes in stores, halts social media presence
By Megan HenneyPublished November 13, 2018FeaturesFOXBusiness

854081161001_5763738550001_5763737535001-vs.jpg

After facing pressure from federal regulators to help curb the increased frequency of vaping among minors, Juul announced on Tuesday that it will temporarily stop selling its flavored pods for e-cigarettes in retail stores.

In a blog post, CEO Kevin Burns outlined the company’s plans to curtail underage use of e-cigarettes, which includes halting retail orders for its mango, fruit, creme and cucumber pods to the 90,000 stores that carry them. The product will still be available online, but Juul is banning sales to anyone under 21 -- even in states where the legal age is lower.

Once retail stores comply with Juul’s new criteria -- its age restriction and verification system -- the company will resume sales, according to the news release. Clerks will be required to electronically scan IDs and, if the person is age-verified, the sale quantity will be limited to prevent bulk purchases.

The Food and Drug Administration(FDA) plans to restrict sales of flavored e-cigarette products in stores across the country this week. The agency also wants to impose stricter guidelines for online sales, including an age-verification process.

More from FOX Business

Juul also announced that it was going dark on social media, shutting down its Facebook and Instagram accounts while continuing to monitor third-party accounts for “inappropriate material.” The company will keep its Twitter and YouTube accounts, but limit access to people over the age of 21.

“There is no question that this user-generated social media content is linked to the appeal of vaping to underage users,” Burns wrote. “This is why we have worked directly with social media platforms to remove tens of thousands of inappropriate posts.”

In September, the FDA announced that it had issued more than 1,300 warning letters to retailers who were illegally selling Juuls, one of the most popular e-cigarette brands.

”We see clear signs that youth use of electronic cigarettes has reached an epidemic proportion, and we must adjust certain aspects of our comprehensive strategy to stem this clear and present danger,” FDA commissioner Scott Gottlieb said in a statement last month.

Preliminary government data revealed that e-cigarette sales jumped 77 percent among high school students and 50 percent among middle school students in 2018.

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I just heard on the evening news that Juul is pulling four flavors from all retail locations...for now. Mango, Fruit, Cream, and something else...because they know that kids are buying those flavors.

Anybody who wants those flavors will have to order them online.

It only makes sense, the way shit goes in the USA, that we couldn't have ONE DAMN GOOD THING without the government getting their hooks in it eventually. Every fucking thing people do and like, bureaucrats and goddamn politicians and rich people think they're supposed to make obscene amounts of money off it.

Thank you, VU community, for teaching me how to be reasonably self-sufficient with my vaping. A year ago this wouldn't only have PISSED ME OFF, it would have freaked me out, too.

Oh and one more thing. I started smoking cigarettes when I was 15. Started drinking alcohol when I was 15. Walked into a NC state-run ABC store when I was 16 and came out with a bottle of Smirinoff's that I bought myself from the damn state employee behind the counter.

You cannot keep kids from doing the shit they are determined to do.

ETA: Oh, by the way, Juul thinks they have 75% of the vape market. My husband asked me what I was laughing at.

I started smoking at 13, and bought cigarettes every damn place I tried to buy them. This is why I'm so fucking mad as hell about all these total fucking idiots who want to keep minors from vaping -- minors need a safer alternative just as much as adults do, IF NOT EVEN MORE. Even if they don't already smoke -- if they're inclined to try a vape, then they'll probably be inclined to try a smoke, too -- isn't it better if they try a vape, find it delicious, and choke, gag, and puke if they then try a cigarette? But you can't tell control freaks anything... just as you can't tell adolescents 'thou shalt not' and really expect them to pay any attention. :facepalm:

Andria

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Posts like that kid wanting to get a vape is probably quite numerous out there in the teen world of social media.
Me? VU is pretty much the extent of my social media.
And rest assured that the anti vaping crowd troll for those types of posts.

No FB, Tweet, instagram, etc for me.

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Posts like that kid wanting to get a vape is probably quite numerous out there in the teen world of social media.
Me? VU is pretty much the extent of my social media.
No FB, Tweet, instagram, etc for me.
Me too, I limit my activity to "The Vaping Underground" and limited Porn.........

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Now if some hot 18+ young ladies wanted to send me nude pics of themselves....

I personally do not feel that anyone under 18 should be allowed on social media.

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Now if some hot 18+ young ladies wanted to send me nude pics of themselves....

I personally do not feel that anyone under 18 should be allowed on social media.
That's my motto..... Before they send pics..... I ask you are sure your 18.... But sometimes they want to meet you and send a picture of a 20 year old and they are 65.....hate when that happens....

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That's my motto..... Before they send pics..... I ask you are sure your 18.... But sometimes they want to meet you and send a picture of a 20 year old and they are 65.....hate when that happens....
I draw the line at 60 for porn :D

And have never actually sex chatted with anyone online.

IronSky

Cereal Vapist
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 1 Year
I work in the public school system at the high school level. I can say it’s been a long time since I’ve smelled cigarette smoke coming from the bathrooms. And honestly, we haven’t busted any more vapers than we used to bust analog smokers. They’ve just switched. I don’t see that as an “epidemic”. Kids are going to do what they want, regardless of how hard we fight. I’m more concerned with attendance and effort than I am reporting Juul use. They send out staff emails about vape bathroom checks, but still sell seven different flavors of energy drinks in all three of the vending machines on campus. We can’t keep up with the stock, but no one breathes a word about that. The amount of kids on doctor prescribed meds has more than tripled, but we can’t allow a parent to bring in CBD for their kid because it’s “experimental”. To me, our priorities are misplaced. Oh but let’s make a huge stink about teen vape usage, because that’s what’s really important.

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I work in the public school system at the high school level. I can say it’s been a long time since I’ve smelled cigarette smoke coming from the bathrooms. And honestly, we haven’t busted any more vapers than we used to bust analog smokers. They’ve just switched. I don’t see that as an “epidemic”. Kids are going to do what they want, regardless of how hard we fight. I’m more concerned with attendance and effort than I am reporting Juul use. They send out staff emails about vape bathroom checks, but still sell seven different flavors of energy drinks in all three of the vending machines on campus. We can’t keep up with the stock, but no one breathes a word about that. The amount of kids on doctor prescribed meds has more than tripled, but we can’t allow a parent to bring in CBD for their kid because it’s “experimental”. To me, our priorities are misplaced. Oh but let’s make a huge stink about teen vape usage, because that’s what’s really important.
Let them vape.... Is better than watching porn and stealing.... And smoking cigarettes.....

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years

Excellent post! My son likes those "Monster" drinks... but he's 30. :D I never let him have any of that shit when he was a kid, not even as a teen, and he was strictly limited to one soda per day -- any kind, any time, but only one per day -- and he knew the rules, and that I had ways of finding out if he "slipped" and had any extra -- raising a kid in a small rural town is great for stuff like that. :)

He struggled terribly with ADD -- he was never "hyperactive" but had some serious issues with staying on-task, or going to another task if he was really into another -- and one of his teachers once told me that he needed to be medicated. I'm pretty sure steam was coming out my ears, when I told her that she should stick to HER job -- teaching -- and let me tend to mine -- mothering -- and that I refused to medicate my square peg to make him fit in public school's round hole -- he's smart as hell, near genius, he just needed teachers to ACTUALLY DO THEIR JOBS. Never heard from that teacher again. :D

Andria

Synphul

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I can see both sides of it but Gottlieb seems to be trying to be fair. Sure he doesn't want the number of kids using crap they're not supposed to going up (even if the metrics are skewed) under his watch. Even more under a microscope because he was provaping that he's not turning a blind eye. I do think b&m vape shops and smoke shops will be more vigilant in checking for underage sales than gas stations and convenience stores, which is where I bought cigs at 15 and 16. And I wasn't one of those kids who looked older, if anything I looked like a middle school kid at best.

Far as I know they're not pulling all juul or pods, just flavors aside from tobacco and mint/menthol. I think Gottlieb's being fair, don't pull it all or else people will just turn to smoking. However if there's the same flavors as cigs in vapor form it's less harmful and a better choice. At the same time nixing additional flavors that traditional cigs don't have so as not to be seen as 'enticing'.

It very well could be a slippery slope but given how bad government usually screws things up it does seem based on reason. I think if they stopped carrying beer at 7/11 it wouldn't be the end of the world. People wouldn't suddenly become xxxxx addicts, they'd just drive to the liquor store to get it. Ideally parents would do their fucking job in the first place but given society today that won't happen. Hopefully current age verification at a lot of places is stringent enough and that won't become a nightmare.

Jinx'd

Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
the people in government have to make a BIG DEAL out of stuff. why ? to justify their jobs and/or get funding. in this case, they don't need to ban anything.
all they have to do is mandate age verification, just like alcohol, and enforce it, just like alcohol. done.

but no. they have to make a big deal out of it to make themselves look needed.

but in the end. many kids will still get vapes. just like I got smokes and beer when I was a kid. some things never change.

Jinx'd

Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
oh

sometimes its the parents. other times not. I used to know this guy. his parents were GOD fearing good people. he was a functioning xxxxxxxxx.

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
(Thanks Government. My kid is now totally safe.)

T. But, ya know, the children and sea turtles and shit, so to hell with us.

Never had anything to do with us vapers to begin with.

Gotta take care of the Little Children, Sea Turtles and Fluffy Little Critters above all else!

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Does anyone else find it disturbing that lately all the press about vaping, the so called "experts" are claiming that the overall drop in smoking is not attributable to the growth in vaping, but a result of all the phony anti-smoking programs?

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Does anyone else find it disturbing that lately all the press about vaping, the so called "experts" are claiming that the overall drop in smoking is not attributable to the growth in vaping, but a result of all the phony anti-smoking programs?

Just typical propaganda bullshit -- those in the propaganda business wouldn't know truth if it bit 'em in the ass. And of course liars are going to claim credit for something they had no hand in, it's typical liar/cheater behavior.

Andria

Jinx'd

Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years

the press is FLOODED with liberals. liberals LIE, that's what they do. its all about "ratings", hype gets ratings. make an issue out of a non-issue. truth does not matter to them

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Give the ANTZ long enough they will claim that vaping causes Scurvy, Shrunken Naughty Bits, Stuttering, Pedophilia, Bestiality and joining the Jehovah s Witnesses .

Jinx'd

Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Give the ANTZ long enough they will claim that vaping causes Scurvy, Shrunken Naughty Bits, Stuttering, Pedophilia, Bestiality and joining the Jehovah s Witnesses .

believe me, we ain't seen nothing yet. they are just getting started.

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
the press is FLOODED with liberals. liberals LIE, that's what they do. its all about "ratings", hype gets ratings. make an issue out of a non-issue. truth does not matter to them

Take off your blinders - first heard this phony claim from none other than GOP Sen. Lisa Murkowski - and it continues to spew out of Trump's FDA

ANTZ is ANTZ, no matter what their political stripe

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Amen Sistah!

The way I see it neither side is pro vaping. 1 side is is just a bit more anti than the other.

The GOP could have stopped all the FDA nonsense years ago - they are happy to let the left carry the blame while they pretend to actually do something

This whole "teen vaping epidemic" is pure bullshitery to quote Uncle - a way to divert the fact all governments have failed to stem other social evils that are a real threat to kids

Betcha more teenagers OD on opioids than nicotine - but all any politician wants to do is make it harder for legitimate pain patients to get legal, prescribed medication while junkies of all ages, races etc continue feeding their addiction unabated and kids will continue to vape, or smoke, drink liquor -

If adults can get it, kids can get it

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The GOP could have stopped all the FDA nonsense years ago - they are happy to let the left carry the blame while they pretend to actually do something

This whole "teen vaping epidemic" is pure bullshitery to quote Uncle - a way to divert the fact all governments have failed to stem other social evils that are a real threat to kids

Betcha more teenagers OD on opioids than nicotine - but all any politician wants to do is make it harder for legitimate pain patients to get legal, prescribed medication while junkies of all ages, races etc continue feeding their addiction unabated and kids will continue to vape, or smoke, drink liquor -

If adults can get it, kids can get it

You tell em.
I cannot agree more.

None of the vaping related bills introduced on a federal level have been actually pro vaping.
if you think they were then you did not understand them fully.

VU Sponsors