Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
http://www.macombdaily.com/social-a...mb-county-schools-lanse-creuse-to-host-forums

Looks like a HUGE issue to me what do you think?

10 vaping devices found in an entire county of schools?

How many kids in middle and high school are in this entire county?
Tens of thousands probably?

Notice the Zig-Zag Grape Blunt Wraps that they threw in on the top left to make it look super scary - 5150

AR-171029860.jpg&maxh=400&maxw=667

That's 58 high schools and 52 middle schools in this entire county:

"There are 58 public high schools in Macomb County, Michigan, serving 42,242 students."
"There are 52 public middle schools in Macomb County, Michigan, serving 31,594 students."

https://www.publicschoolreview.com/michigan/macomb-county/high
https://www.publicschoolreview.com/michigan/macomb-county/middle

110 Schools with at least 73,000 students at middle and high school levels

TEN vaping devices?

Yea, Vaping a REAL growing fucking issue!!!:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

Last edited:

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
I'd be willing to bet that 10 kids were trying desperately to quit smoking but since the school confiscated their cessation devices now they have to stick with the smokes (and taxes)

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Yeah, was wondering how much tobacco was confiscated :facepalm:

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
Yeah, was wondering how much tobacco was confiscated :facepalm:

Yea, and i'm sure they were rolling up "tobacco" into those grape blunt wraps.
When I was in High School they had real problems like drugs and shit.
I'm sure nothing has changed.
I wonder how many pills is floating around these schools?

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
When I was in High School they had problems like drugs and shit.

That's because everyone knows vaping leads to drug abuse when children use "vaping machines"

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
That's because everyone knows vaping leads to drug abuse when children use "vaping machines"

Just like cigarettes lead to the hard stuff?:crazy:

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
This is about the time when you vote out the entire schoolboard.....if this is what they're spending the taxpayers time and money on...

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
This is unfortunately what happens when you let overeducated IDIOTS be in charge of ANYTHING. Chimps could do a better job.

Andria

fozzy71

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
10 vaping devices found in an entire county
L'Anse Creuse is one school in Macomb County. The image caption says that box was on display at L'Anse Creuse so there is nothing to indicate that is what they found for the entire county.

Rossum

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
But the chemicals that are in the formulations for vaping are really questionable. It was really interesting that many of the additives and the ingredients in the vaping solution are considered carcinogens and so it was really an eye-opener,” Spencer said.
So these flavorings have a lot of these carcinogenic kinds of ingredients.

IK5hLic.png

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
L'Anse Creuse is one school in Macomb County. The image caption says that box was on display at L'Anse Creuse so there is nothing to indicate that is what they found for the entire county.

L'anse Creuse High School
Magnet School

38495 Lanse Creuse St
Harrison Township, MI 48045
(586)783-6400
Grades: 9-12 |1577 students

Say it was this one school. (even though this is a high school and the story refers to both middle and high school students)

10 vaping devices out of 1577 students still doesn't seem like the "growing issue" that they are making it out to be.

If i was a school administrator I'd be much more concerned about the one student caught with the blunt wraps.

Last edited:

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
when i was at the high school age If they took us down to the auditorium to tell us about the "dangers" of vaping i would have either already knew about it and knew more then the "professional" presenter about it or by the end of the presentation it would be my mission in life to find one of these "vaping machines" so i could try it as soon as humanly possible to find out what all the fuss is about.

If vaping wasn't so fucking taboo then no non smoking teens would want to bother to try it.

It seems to me like these busybodies are trying to create a problem where there isn't a problem.

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
when i was at the high school age If they took us down to the auditorium to tell us about the "dangers" of vaping i would have either already knew about it and knew more then the "professional" presenter about it or by the end of the presentation it would be my mission in life to find one of these "vaping machines" so i could try it as soon as humanly possible to find out what all the fuss is about.

If vaping wasn't so fucking taboo then no non smoking teens would want to bother to try it.

It seems to me like these busybodies are trying to create a problem where there isn't a problem.

It's easier to solve made up problems rather than deal with actual social ills

fozzy71

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
L'anse Creuse High School
Magnet School

38495 Lanse Creuse St
Harrison Township, MI 48045
(586)783-6400
Grades: 9-12 |1577 students

Say it was this one school. (even though this is a high school and the story refers to both middle and high school students)

10 vaping devices out of 1577 students still doesn't seem like the "growing issue" that they are making it out to be..........

agreed. There are much bigger problems in schools than vaping. I actually saw a couple kids at the park this summer on the bleachers taking turns hitting a sub ohm vape. Not sure how I felt about it but I was smoking analogs at their age so I would rather see that than see them smoking tobacco.

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
When I was in High School they had real problems like drugs and shit.
A huge amount of pills from Mummy and Daddy's habits. Drugs are still prevalent in schools, *ngel *ust used to be considered the devils drug, now kids are getting hooked on and dying from Carafentanyl - 10,000 more potent than H*roin. It was developed as a large game anesthetic. 0.25 Grams can knock out a 9000 lb Elephant in 3 minutes. 3 Micrograms will kill a human stone dead just as fast.

Vaping is the least of the problems schools face.

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
A huge amount of pills from Mummy and Daddy's habits. Drugs are still prevalent in schools, *ngel *ust used to be considered the devils drug, now kids are getting hooked on and dying from Carafentanyl - 10,000 more potent than H*roin. It was developed as a large game anesthetic. 0.25 Grams can knock out a 9000 lb Elephant in 3 minutes. 3 Micrograms will kill a human stone dead just as fast.

Vaping is the least of the problems schools face.

I got dusted so bad one weekend back in 1998 that i caught a stutter.
I was scared shitless that it wasn't going to go away.:facepalm:
I no longer stuttered after about two days of no dust.:zombie:

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
agreed. There are much bigger problems in schools than vaping. I actually saw a couple kids at the park this summer on the bleachers taking turns hitting a sub ohm vape. Not sure how I felt about it but I was smoking analogs at their age so I would rather see that than see them smoking tobacco.

Think of how much better and easier life would have been if you could have still fit in with your smoking buddies but there was a magical cigarette that didn't have to contain nicotine or cause lung cancer.

That is possible now!
It's real and for some reason it scares the fuck out of people.
You would think that they would be thanking God that their dreams have finally come true.

VU Sponsors