ECF Refugee
PRODUCT: Vapin Plus Blueberry
PRODUCT TYPE: E-Liquid
PRICE: $6.48
SCORE: 0 OF 5
SUPPLIER: www.vapinplus.com
RECOMMENDATION: DO NOT BUY
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The liquid sampled is 24mg nicotine 15ml Blueberry. Strongest liquid I've sampled in a while so the intensity at first was kind of a surprise. Like most of my reviews of this line as well as Tru Vapor, I got this liquid out of need not desire. Not to take away from either line as both have pleasantly and unpleasantly surprised me over the years. This is a very sugary liquid as are all those by vapin plus I have tried. To prevent prior horrors I did not try it in my GCT with TC coil. Call me crazy like that but the last one sampled totally gummed up & stopped up the coil very quickly. At first the blueberry taste was killer but slowly tapered off and the typical alcohol and sugar taste became prominent in the first tank in the eGo ONE. YES I DID SHAKE IT UP, as always, for 30 seconds hardcore. As you continue the blueberry comes and goes as does the liquor. To be clear, most mass produced liquids in my opinion does the same in anything below 1.2 ohm. I REALLY wished this would be a dead on blueberry, but to their defense, it is a really hard flavor to nail straight on. So many companies seem to overly add sweeteners when they really should not add any at all. To be totally honest I can tell you within two tanks it is gumming up the coil quickly. Definitely not a subtank liquid. Normally I would just build a 1ohm setup in my VCT/GCT DIY head and give it a go but honestly I already hate this liquid so I do not want to punish myself further. Pulled the eGo coil out and wicking holes are solid black now and it was a brand new coil. I love blueberry and out of the literally hundreds of versions I've tried only one company has nailed it, that was Hurricane Vapor Fog Milk Blueberry. Not to toot my own horn but I mix a pretty good one myself. This tastes more like a blueberry topping for ice cream UNTIL coil gummed up now it tastes worse than cigs do. I would recommend this as a emergency case liquid for basic tanks such as the cheap $2-3 disposable ones or for ones with cheap coils but not for anything else really. I hate to rate anything this low but it gets lowest score yet at 0 but it does have nicotine and will vape just not greatly.
As Always Happy Vaping Y'all!
PLEASE REMEMBER I AM NOT NOR EVER BEEN EMPLOYED BY ANY OF THESE COMPANIES OR PRODUCT MANUFACTURERS. I RECEIVE NO COMPENSATION BRIBES OR INCENTIVES OF ANY KIND FOR MY REVIEWS NO MATTER HOW POSITIVE OR NEGATIVE LET LONE RECOMMENDATIONS OR WARNINGS. I PASS ALONG ONLY MY EXPERIENCES AND OPINIONS BASED OFF OF 5 YEARS EXPERIENCE.

VU Sponsors