Become a Patron!

Vapewild vs mt baker vapor vs you got ejuice

Which has better flavor

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I currently only have tried vapewild, and I like them, their customer service and little extras when I order are great. I'm wondering if there's better out there for cheap, I only have 20$. The thing about vapewild is I have noticed that I'm not really getting a flavor out of most of of the liquids I've tried, it could be attributed to the fact that I just recently switched to vaping(one full week without a cigarette and my tounge is going through either healing phase, or just a serious case of damaged taste buds, or the liquid itself sucks, I haven't figured out which one yet. I heard of Mt baker vapor, and you got ejuice being good ejuices for the money, and I'm wondering which one would have a stronger flavor among their juices, or if there's any better out there?

gakudzu

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Of those, I have only tried Mt Baker. I don't care much for them, but my wife loves their juice. I'm a big fan of Tmaxx No Frills. Picked up 2-120ml bottles for $12ea on Mon. Regular price is $18ea.

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Verde Valley vapes. They run a free hundred ml sale with 25 dollar purchase before shipping. 100 ml bottles are 16, 30ml are 8. They have a little lighter flavors that I'm able to vape all day. The blackberry cream and peanut butter custard are on every order that I make

HondaDavidson

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well I have no single go to juice maker. I have many good juices I like... besides I'm a flavor chaser and the brand of juice has little to do with getting the best vape you can from whatever juice you are vaping... at the time

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

kevinjp

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yaeliq are cheap and good. Spend US$100 and shipping is free or $10 shipping other wise. $12/100ml atm

Well I have no single go to juice maker. I have many good juices I like... besides I'm a flavor chaser and the brand of juice has little to do with getting the best vape you can from whatever juice you are vaping... at the time

I am too, clouds are cool but I just want better flavor, currently I'm using a troll v2 atty, paired with an evic vtc dual mod, and just put in some catapilar coil's from wotofo. I went ahead with the yougotejuice custard flavor sample pack, I'm streathing atm. I'm still planning on trying more brands. I heard certain flavors taste better at different wattage and temps, but I never can tell a difference. I've also read that after you quit smoking your taste buds go through a dull stage, I have officially gone two weeks without a cigarette now, so that may be the problem. Any advice?

Whitesoxfan2579

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I have to go with Vape Wild. IMHO great flavors, great prices, super fast shipping and excellent customer service. Plus, and this is a BIG plus for me, NO Blue Check!

Waffle Baron

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
I'm really diggin VapeWild... and don't forget the 3 or 4 samples of juice they throw in as well, no matter what you order. Ordered my serpent mini from them and it came with juice

AnimeMutt

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I love VapeWild as well! Another place you might try is VanVal Vapor. I'm currently stuck on their "Molly's Menthol", a fruity, minty blend that's great for an ADV! They also have a build your own sampler, similar to VW.

VanVal and VW are the main places I order from. I'm probably going to try the Tmaxx No Frills juice next. :)

HondaDavidson

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I am too, clouds are cool but I just want better flavor, currently I'm using a troll v2 atty, paired with an evic vtc dual mod, and just put in some catapilar coil's from wotofo. I went ahead with the yougotejuice custard flavor sample pack, I'm streathing atm. I'm still planning on trying more brands. I heard certain flavors taste better at different wattage and temps, but I never can tell a difference. I've also read that after you quit smoking your taste buds go through a dull stage, I have officially gone two weeks without a cigarette now, so that may be the problem. Any advice?
Well for me the trick to flavor chasing is all in the build..... see different juices work better with different builds as well as fife rent power schemes. Your favorite juice in one atty with a certain build... can and often will taste different with other builds or in other atties or with different power levels.

Prewrap coils and factory heads can make good flavor and clouds. If you hit on the right combination of juice and power levels. But if you really want the best flavor from whatever juice you are vaping.. you have to spend the time and effort and wrap your own coils.

Ohm and wattage are important.... but the most important part of flavor chasing is the coil and how it transfers the heat it generates to the juice. Coil surface temp vs speed vs capacity for both heat generation and retention. Most of which are opposing forces.

Whitesoxfan2579

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Also, most generally, the longer you steep your liquids the more flavor is going to come through is what I have found.

Dpetes

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Verde Valley vapes. They run a free hundred ml sale with 25 dollar purchase before shipping. 100 ml bottles are 16, 30ml are 8. They have a little lighter flavors that I'm able to vape all day. The blackberry cream and peanut butter custard are on every order that I make
I agree Verde Valley VaPES is the best. Love there peanut butter custard and peanut butter cup. Definitely got to try them and there prices are the best.

Lactone

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
of the 3 vendors you listed, vape wild has the best flavor. But honestly, all 3 of those vendors have crap juice. If you want quality juice, with really GOOD flavor, look elsewhere...Avail Vapor has some of the most flavorful juice I have tried, a bit pricey yes ($~13.00/15mL), but top notch. Another great juice, for a very good price is NamberJuice (GrimmGreen's line). The VLOGDay, a part of his signature line, is my personal favorite, and it is CHEAP ($35.00/100mL) and has free shipping...can't go wrong with NamberJuice or Avail...CHEERS!

daddyrabbit

Member For 4 Years
I'm going to vouch for VapeWild as well. Fruit Hoops, Peache Guavara, and Twin Mint Bubble Gum are my favorites. Then they toss in a free steeped-and-ready-to-go flavor, a mystery flavor (never tried that), and some free samples based on what you ordered.

I have tried vape wild over 50 flavors but there are only about 5 I like which can be ADV. I have tried about 10 Mt baker and 10 you got e juice flavors. About 5 vista vapors. These I would say are the top budget ejuices out many I tried. Which one is best you ask? The answer is not that simple. If I'm going for strawberry or pastry vapes hands down you got e juice. Only thing I like from mt baker is hawk sauce but its so inconsistent id rather go with cowboy cooler vape wild which is slightly better. Cereal vapes you got e juice has slight edge over vape wild flavor wise. For a fruity vape hands down wild berry from vista vapes not even close this stuff is special. But over all I give the edge to you got ejuice, vape wild and vista vapor tie for second mt baker is ok but to inconsistent and I noticed vape wild starting to get that way. Lemon sensation used to be one of my top juices now it's like watered down lemonade.

MV5

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Of those I've only tried You Got E-juice. Love the Lemon Cheesecake and Peach Yogurt. Hard to beat the price and service.

Misfit47

Member For 4 Years
I use vapewild.com a bunch. Go for the standard 65/35 or 50/50. Flavors come through better in those for me.

VU Sponsors