wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
ok I feel like such a newb asking this lol but does anyone know what flavor they use for this? when I first started vaping my local Jvapes store had a flavor named cafe yeah, I vaped so much of this stuff. fast forward to this morning I was bugging y wife at her job and her boss was bragging about this new coffee vape she had and I told her I could make a better one of course ... hence the Covfefe recipe this morning haha. anyways I tried her vapewild frappapow and it was exactly what I used to buy as cafe yeah so now Im starting to think its not much more than a single flavor. I used to think maybe it was some secret blend like we do but no way because that was the first thing my wife and I said was...cafe yeah... I need to find this flavor not because its the best we all can probably make something as good or better but just for the memory and what that flavor represented to me. so before I go buy every coffee and cappuccino known to man has anyone ever stumbled on that flavor before and can help me save a few bucks tonight?

RonJS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
anyways I tried her vapewild frappapow and it was exactly what I used to buy as cafe yeah so now Im starting to think its not much more than a single flavor.

If your cafe was very similar to frappapow and looking at the frappapow description ( http://www.vapewild.com/frappapow-flavor-boost/)
---
"Every hour is frappy-hour with this indulgent take on a chilled frappe of blended dulce de leche, mocha syrup, and robusta beans from Brazil. No, we didn’t forget you wanted double whipped cream.

Primary Flavors: Chocolate, Caramel, Espresso"
---
I'm thinking it might be a tad more than a single flavor. (or maybe your cafe was a flavor shot?)
If the frappapow you sampled was " exactly what I used to buy as cafe", I would just buy the frappapow flavor boost and adjust that to taste.

BTW...Unless you started vaping that cafe within the last year, you can forget buying INW Espresso ;)

Just my 2 cents...

Ron
---
"No plan of operations extends with certainty beyond the first encounter with the enemy's main strength" - Helmuth Karl Bernhard Graf von Moltke

Last edited:

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
welp its pretty easy I just whipped a little up on my lunch break, one of the few coffee flavors I havent tried is TFA caramel cappuccino. all the reviews of how extremely potent it is etc kept me from ever trying it. sure wish I would have before. J Vapes Cafe Yeah and vape wild Frapappow is 99% TFA caramel cappuccino. the signle flavor could easily pass as a clone of either , I did add a couple drops of FA caremel and in honor of vendor juice I added a little sweetener and EM.. bam guess Ill post a clone recipe tonight lol with how identical the 2 were I knew it had to be nothing more than a single flavor for the most part.

Last edited:

RonJS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I did add a couple drops of FA caremel and in honor of vendor juice I added a little sweetener and EM..

Since Vapewild mentioned chocolate and mocha syrup flavors in their recipe, perhaps a drop or 2 of some kind of cocoa/chocolate flavor is also warranted?

Just wandering...:)

Ron
---
"Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new."- Albert Einstein

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Since Vapewild mentioned chocolate and mocha syrup flavors in their recipe, perhaps a drop or 2 of some kind of cocoa/chocolate flavor is also warranted?

Just wandering...:)

Ron
---
"Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new."- Albert Einstein
just in my opinion alone if its there its just completely smothered in the cappuccino and not noticeable , the wifes boss lady is going to give me the little that she has left so I can try it again but its one of those flavors that you cant mistake. thats why I instantly noticed it. .... ahhhh this takes me back lol

ok I feel like such a newb asking this lol but does anyone know what flavor they use for this? when I first started vaping my local Jvapes store had a flavor named cafe yeah, I vaped so much of this stuff. fast forward to this morning I was bugging y wife at her job and her boss was bragging about this new coffee vape she had and I told her I could make a better one of course ... hence the Covfefe recipe this morning haha. anyways I tried her vapewild frappapow and it was exactly what I used to buy as cafe yeah so now Im starting to think its not much more than a single flavor. I used to think maybe it was some secret blend like we do but no way because that was the first thing my wife and I said was...cafe yeah... I need to find this flavor not because its the best we all can probably make something as good or better but just for the memory and what that flavor represented to me. so before I go buy every coffee and cappuccino known to man has anyone ever stumbled on that flavor before and can help me save a few bucks tonight?

How can I make my own? Does anyone know how please?

VU Sponsors