Become a Patron!
Hey everyone,

So, I've been ordering my E-Juice from a vendor that I randomly stumbled upon, one that I'm sure many of you already know about. This review is for those who do not already know, or haven't yet had any experience with VapeWild.

First of all, it is incredibly cheap to order E-Juice online, especially in comparison to in-store prices. If you're someone who doesn't like to wait or have to deal with shipping, that's perfectly fine and you should support your local vendors, but just know that I just received 160mL of E-Juice for only $20 using VapeWild. Meanwhile, my local vendor sells 12mL bottles for $10 or more, and the average cost of a 60mL bottle (that I've found so far) is about $40 in store. So you're going to get a MUCH better deal if you order your E-Liquid online.

Moving on, as I mentioned earlier, I just sort of stumbled onto VapeWild's website. I was basically checking to see if anyone had a "King Cake" E-Juice, as I love King Cake, and they happened to have it. I was skeptical at first - I'd never ordered E-Juice online and I'd also never heard of VapeWild, so I wanted to give it a try. The low prices made me especially skeptical.

My first order was a 30mL bottle of King Cake E-Juice. After shipping, it cost me about $12. I made the payment and awaited my order. For shipping, they offer USPS priority 2-3 day mail, so I was satisfied when my order arrived in my mailbox exactly 3 days later.

Inside the bag I received, I got my 30mL bottle of King Cake E-Juice, but I was surprised to see that I also had an additional 30mL of E-Juice, completely free! Turns out, this company will send you 3-4 samples with every order of $15 or more. Even though my order wasn't over $15, they still sent me the samples. So in addition to the King Cake, I received 10mL of "Mystery Feb18," "Tres Leches," and "Substance D" for a grand total of 60mL of E-Juice for only $12, and it only took 3 days to arrive.

I was ecstatic. Not only did I get what I ordered, and it was exactly what I expected, flavor-wise (the King Cake was absolutely delicious), but I also got free samples. I decided I wanted to contact support, just to see if it was a fluke or not. I went onto their website and was almost IMMEDIATELY connected to a live-chat representative. That's where I learned that they wanted to send me the samples with my order for free, even though my order wasn't over $15.

I also learned something else interesting: When placing an order with these guys, there is an "Additional Comments" section where you can actually specify which samples you'd like to try, and they do their best to send you what you ask for. So, that's what I did for my next order.

My next order was 120mL of "The Streak," which is basically fresh strawberries, waffles, and cream flavored. It had great reviews, so I wanted to try it. Today when I received my order, exactly 3 days after placing it, I noticed it was incredibly heavy. I cracked it open to find EIGHT BOTTLES of E-Juice. Now, before you get too excited, four of those bottles were 30mL bottles of The Streak (what I ordered), adding up to the 120mL of it that I ordered. However, I also received an additional FOUR samples this time, at 10mL a piece.

So, to break this down, I paid $20, and I received 160mL of E-Juice. 120mL's of what I paid for, in addition to "Cinnamon Toast Cereal," "American Pie," and "M+C Squared" (which is mango and whipped cream), and another bottle of the "Mystery Feb18." I'm sorry, but you can't beat that.

Basically, VapeWild is the real deal when it comes to E-Juice manufacturing. They hook you up EVERY TIME you order from them, and their prices are unbelievable. In addition to this, shipping is COMPLETELY FREE if you order over $30 worth of product.

Their prices range from $2.99 for a 10mL bottle, to $19.99 for a 120mL bottle, to $60 for a 480mL bottle. They make their own E-Juice, and they are absolutely delicious. While some are less popular than others, they have very good reviews on the type of E-Juice that people really like, such as cereals and desserts.

They don't just sell E-Juice, they sell a huge variety of accessories, from tank rings to drip tips to Japanese Organic cotton to mods and tanks. They also sell E-Juice from other select brands. Everything you order is completely customizable. Basically, there are so many pro's to ordering from these guys that I'm going to wrap this up and put it in list form, so see below for more details.

PROS

1. You can customize your E-Juice:
80%+ VG, to 65/35, to 50/50
0mg nicotine, to 1.5mg, to 3mg, to 6mg, to 9mg, to 12mg
Regular or Pre-steeped

2. Best prices I've found:
$2.99 for 10mL
$6.99 for 30mL
$11.99 for 60mL
$19.99 for 120mL
$34.99 for 240mL
$59.99 for 480mL

3. Free 2-3 day shipping if your order is over $30, otherwise:
$5.99 for USPS Priority 2-3 day shipping
$10.99 for FedEx Ground 2-5 day shipping (wat? I guess if you like FedEx)
$20.99 for USPS Express 1-2 days guaranteed

4. The E-Juice is delicious, some flavors I've seen recommended are:
- King Cake (imagine a giant cinnamon roll cake topped with white icing)
- The Streak (strawberry waffles with whipped cream)
- Fruit Hoops (Fruit Loops and milk, basically)
- On Cloud Custard (vanilla custard)
- Murica (Rocket Popsicle)
- Strawberries & Cream
- Cowboy Cooler (Fruit & Menthol)

5. Great customer service:
- Talk to someone within minutes in live chat at all hours of the day.
- They have a working number you can call for friendly service.
- They will immediately replace your order if it gets lost in the mail or you have issues.

6. I've tried a couple different "Premium E-Liquids" that VapeWild's flavors easily parallel, if not beats. They have hundreds of flavors and even offer "DIY" products, which hundreds of different flavor boosters. Their Pre-Stepped liquids are also much cheaper than most other premium liquids.

7. Easy to use website and ordering system, fully equipped with pictures of everything you buy, a full search-engine, easy navigation, plainly laid out categories, the ability to create shopping & wish lists, and sort options.

8. They send you stickers and cards with your orders.

9. They have a "Welcome Pack" which is basically 30mL of E-Juice that YOU CHOOSE which you can get for FREE simply by entering "Welcome10" in the coupon code section, so long as you've never ordered from them before. You just have to pay the shipping cost.

10. They have different "package" deals, such as the "Best Seller Pack" which comes with four 30mL bottles of their best selling E-Juice. They also have a 60mL sample-pack, which lets you select the juices, a cereal pack, a Pre-Steeped pack, seasonal packs- basically, they have a LOT of packs that will let you get huge varieties of flavors.

CONS

Eh, um... yeah. I haven't really... found any yet. The shipping is a little expensive, I guess?

Anyway, thanks for reading. I hope this "review" helped some of you, because I know that it would take one HELL of a company to get me to switch. I will be ordering from VapeWild probably from here on out, to be honest. If you guys know of even better companies, I'm all ears for your recommendations, but these guys are awesome.

And no, I don't work for, endorse, nor receive anything such as money or free stuff (aside from the free samples) from these guys. I'm just a customer who wanted to share my experience with you all.

4gjm1c.jpg

What I got for a $20 purchase from VapeWild..

Hope it helps!

Last edited:

VU Sponsors