Become a Patron!

Vapetree juice

vapestachio

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
First I will mention that this juice was pif'd to me from Manimal3497, who won a contest on this forum, and this is my first review so mind the format

So once again thanks to jj2 for the free juice and contests and a big thanks to Manimal3497 for the pif.

Received the package super quick despite the holidays and not paying, so was really impressed with that. In the package was a sealed bag with two 15 mls of vapetree juice and note recommending giving a week to steep. So its been a week and time to crack them open.

#1 amazingly strawberry 60/40 3mg nic:
So the name says a lot with this one as soon as I opened it it smelled fantastic, my mouth watered. Dripped up my mxv4 on my SIG 150 tc with a hot build .17 ohms 150 watts, and gave her a rip and man o man this is a good strawberry,and I like strawberry, very bright and not overly sweet real easy on the throat, strawberry start to finish. I would def vape this again and would recommend it to strawberry juice lovers, good job vape tree.

#2 Banyan tree 60/40 3mg nic:
So this is a very complex juice, upon opening it I can smell things like coconut and pineapple, but much to my surprise this is not a fruity juice its very deep in taste. On the inhale I get a rich flavor of tea leaves maybe a bit of tobacco and on the exhale there is a touch of fruit, and it leaves an aftertaste of coconut, I have vaped about half of this bottle and I am still trying to discern all of the flavors. It is a very satisfying juice with a nice throat feel not overly so, but not to mild either. Very smooth, not something I could vape all day long, but def could vape it every day. If your looking for a juice you have to taste to describe this is one to try.

Sent from my Z970 using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors